You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kongou Dess

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12 13 14 ··· 16  Next Page »
posted 12-27-19 00:48 AM EDT (US)   
To those who are not familiar.

A few rules:

1) No same quote can be used within 10 posts after that quote.

2) Talking with quotes means that you have to make sense with a quote that you're replying, not just posting random quotes.

3) No using of an original conversation.

4) Star Wars (also accepts non-movie quotes from either Legends or canon books or shows, which must be supported by "where it's from") quotes only.

5) Nu Canon material is just as acceptable as PT/OT or Legends.

6) Lastly, do not break the CoC and quote your way in!

Sources for quotes provided by Sir Orion,
Wikiquote
Wookieepedia Quote of the Day Arhive

I'll bring it back with this quote:

"You're a feisty little one."

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Replies:
posted 01-21-20 00:40 AM EDT (US)     331 / 463  
“To be vilified by others, by people you know and care for, and for your personal sacrifice to be totally unknown to those billions you save, to do your duty as a Sith. To do your duty for the good of the galaxy.“ - Lumiya, LOTF

< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-21-20 03:18 PM EDT (US)     332 / 463  
"Sith is a title, yes, but like you, the title is not who I am, it is not what I believe."--Kreia

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-21-20 07:27 PM EDT (US)     333 / 463  
"A Sith Lord?" - Mace Windu

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 01-21-20 07:54 PM EDT (US)     334 / 463  
"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."--Kreia

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-21-20 09:26 PM EDT (US)     335 / 463  
"I think the term is 'pulling a Bindo.'" - Exile

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
posted 01-21-20 09:53 PM EDT (US)     336 / 463  
“Who’s the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-21-20 10:01 PM EDT (US)     337 / 463  
"[Ι]n private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."--Kreia

[This message has been edited by Emissary of the Prophets (edited 01-21-2020 @ 10:02 PM).]

posted 01-22-20 01:10 AM EDT (US)     338 / 463  
"Yeah, me, too. I'll be in my chambers. But since I don't have any, I guess I'll just go to the cockpit like I always do." - Atton

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
posted 01-22-20 01:25 AM EDT (US)     339 / 463  
“Poe, get your head out of your cockpit. There are things you cannot solve by jumping in your X-wing and blowing something up. I need you to learn that.” - Leia, TLJ

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-22-20 10:37 AM EDT (US)     340 / 463  
"Qui-Gon told me to stay in this cockpit, so that's what I'm gonna do!"

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
posted 01-22-20 12:48 PM EDT (US)     341 / 463  
"That is not all she says. She says you know nothing of loyalty to any cause except your own animal instincts, and she told us why you fell to the dark side."--Brianna

posted 01-23-20 02:17 PM EDT (US)     342 / 463  
“This is the shameful secret of the Jedi: There is no dark side. The Force is one.” - Vergere, Traitor

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Gorog (edited 01-23-2020 @ 02:17 PM).]

posted 01-23-20 02:26 PM EDT (US)     343 / 463  
"I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me."--Chirrut Imwe

posted 01-23-20 04:15 PM EDT (US)     344 / 463  
"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader."

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-23-20 04:50 PM EDT (US)     345 / 463  
"That Atris, what a joker. Ha ha...heh."--Exile

posted 02-03-20 10:29 AM EDT (US)     346 / 463  
"I do not have time to joke around, but if I did, I would tell you a very funny one about a Tusken Raider, a Jawa, and an Aqualish walking into a cantina, but I don't, so I won't." - G2-4T

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 02-03-20 11:13 AM EDT (US)     347 / 463  
"Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more about lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents."--HK-47

posted 02-03-20 04:15 PM EDT (US)     348 / 463  
"I am programmed for etiquette not destruction!" - Goldenrod C-3PO

posted 02-03-20 06:18 PM EDT (US)     349 / 463  
"You are the battleground, and if you fall, the death of the Republic will be such a quiet thing, a whisper, that shall herald the darkness to come."--Kreia

posted 02-03-20 09:40 PM EDT (US)     350 / 463  
"The Republic will be REORGANIZED... into the FIRST

GALAAAAAAACTICCCC

EMPIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

posted 02-04-20 10:46 AM EDT (US)     351 / 463  
"Ah, then you have learned nothing."--Kreia

posted 02-04-20 06:22 PM EDT (US)     352 / 463  
"Oh, you have promise. But wait until you have more years fall upon you, and you will see what a shell your heart will become." - Probably the most quoted character in this thread

posted 02-04-20 07:17 PM EDT (US)     353 / 463  
"No game of dejarik can be won without pawns, and this may prove to be a very long game..." -- Guess Who

posted 02-05-20 12:55 PM EDT (US)     354 / 463  
"Step away! She has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm her. You will not harm her ever again." - Probably one of her most stirring lines.

posted 02-05-20 01:52 PM EDT (US)     355 / 463  
"I am but a mirror whose only purpose is to show you what your own eyes cannot yet see."--Kreia, on why her lines are not usually stirring

posted 02-05-20 01:58 PM EDT (US)     356 / 463  
"Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever." - True. Still, when she confronts the surviving council, probably one of the best scenes in the game.

I'm not even bothering with siting the quote, we already know. I'm just using the slot to make personal comments

[This message has been edited by Flying Ace (edited 02-05-2020 @ 01:59 PM).]

posted 02-05-20 02:25 PM EDT (US)     357 / 463  
"So you may think, but it will be best to strike first."--TBH I always thought Kreia was selling herself short: I found her speeches stirring.

posted 02-05-20 03:40 PM EDT (US)     358 / 463  
"Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey toward the Dark Side will be complete." - Rey's Grandpa

posted 02-05-20 04:57 PM EDT (US)     359 / 463  
"To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failing."--Herself

posted 02-05-20 09:06 PM EDT (US)     360 / 463  
"As I fell, so falls the last Skywalker!" - Zombie Steve Palpatine, not to be confused with the real one from the OT.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12 13 14 ··· 16  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames