You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kongou Dess

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 3 4 5 6 7 ··· 16  Next Page »
posted 12-27-19 00:48 AM EDT (US)   
To those who are not familiar.

A few rules:

1) No same quote can be used within 10 posts after that quote.

2) Talking with quotes means that you have to make sense with a quote that you're replying, not just posting random quotes.

3) No using of an original conversation.

4) Star Wars (also accepts non-movie quotes from either Legends or canon books or shows, which must be supported by "where it's from") quotes only.

5) Nu Canon material is just as acceptable as PT/OT or Legends.

6) Lastly, do not break the CoC and quote your way in!

Sources for quotes provided by Sir Orion,
Wikiquote
Wookieepedia Quote of the Day Arhive

I'll bring it back with this quote:

"You're a feisty little one."

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Replies:
posted 01-01-20 09:27 PM EDT (US)     121 / 463  
"Shut up!" - Leia Organa, ESB

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
posted 01-01-20 09:30 PM EDT (US)     122 / 463  
"They are all dead, save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness which is to come."--Darth Sion

Too late.

"I hate you, old man."--Revan

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"

[This message has been edited by Emissary of the Prophets (edited 01-01-2020 @ 09:31 PM).]

posted 01-01-20 09:40 PM EDT (US)     123 / 463  
“When 900 years old you reach, look this good you will not!”

< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-01-20 09:45 PM EDT (US)     124 / 463  
"You know the problem with the youth of today? They're young!"--Jolee Bindo

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-02-20 02:16 AM EDT (US)     125 / 463  
“Queen Amidala is young and naive.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-02-20 01:19 PM EDT (US)     126 / 463  
"She He is a fool and an imbecile; her his potential lies downwards, not up."--Kreia

posted 01-02-20 02:21 PM EDT (US)     127 / 463  
That was a stretch, but I’ll allow it this time

“As once I fell, so falls the last Skywalker.” - Palps

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-02-20 02:30 PM EDT (US)     128 / 463  
"For one as limited as you, perhaps. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failing." - Kreia

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 01-02-20 02:40 PM EDT (US)     129 / 463  
"It's such a quite thing to fall, but far more terrible is to admit it."--Kreia
That was a stretch
I thought it was a perfect fit, especially since it's true.

posted 01-02-20 02:46 PM EDT (US)     130 / 463  
"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!" - Kreia

This thread is now "Kreia has an argument with herself"

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 01-02-20 03:06 PM EDT (US)     131 / 463  
"I see through the lies of the Jedi! I do not fear the dark side as you do!"

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
posted 01-02-20 03:12 PM EDT (US)     132 / 463  
"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."--Kreia

posted 01-02-20 03:26 PM EDT (US)     133 / 463  
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 01-02-2020 @ 03:26 PM).]

posted 01-02-20 03:35 PM EDT (US)     134 / 463  
"Take the greatest Jedi Knight, strip away the Force, and what remains? They rely on it. Depend on it, more than they know. Watch as one tries to hold a blaster, as they try to hold a lightsaber, and you will see nothing more than a woman, or a man, a child."--Kreia

posted 01-02-20 03:37 PM EDT (US)     135 / 463  
"Nobody can kill a Jedi!" - Anakin Skywalker

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
posted 01-02-20 03:43 PM EDT (US)     136 / 463  
"The next person who calls me a Jedi will be swimming in a pool of their own blood."--The Jedi Exile

posted 01-02-20 03:54 PM EDT (US)     137 / 463  
"So uncivilized." - Obi-Wan

posted 01-02-20 04:03 PM EDT (US)     138 / 463  
"I'll never help a murderer like you!" - Anakin Skywalker, The Phantom Menace video game

If Bando permits, of course.

posted 01-02-20 04:05 PM EDT (US)     139 / 463  
"Well, now that we just killed a planet, maybe one of you can tell me what's going on! Because between assassin droids, a Sith Lord that looks like he sleeps with vibroblades, and being target practice for a Republic warship, I was better off in my cell!"--Atton Rand

posted 01-02-20 04:06 PM EDT (US)     140 / 463  
"This is some rescue!" - Leia

posted 01-02-20 04:07 PM EDT (US)     141 / 463  
I love that game. Especially when you can make Qui-Gon a full blown mass murderer with almost no consequences .

*slap* “Quiet! And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.” - K2-SO, Rogue One

EDIT: Dammit Zaarin and Moff are too quick. I still think it works though

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Gorog (edited 01-02-2020 @ 04:08 PM).]

posted 01-02-20 04:10 PM EDT (US)     142 / 463  
It works brilliantly.

"Mesa haten crunchen!"

posted 01-02-20 04:11 PM EDT (US)     143 / 463  
"Oh, I get it. Let's play with the old man's head, is it? He's half senile, he'll forget I said anything! Wait... what was this about...?"--Jolee Bindo

Ninja'd, but I still think it works.

[This message has been edited by Emissary of the Prophets (edited 01-02-2020 @ 04:12 PM).]

posted 01-02-20 04:16 PM EDT (US)     144 / 463  
"He's kind of a strange old hermit." - Luke Skywalker

posted 01-02-20 04:16 PM EDT (US)     145 / 463  
“It’s time to let old things die.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-02-20 04:20 PM EDT (US)     146 / 463  
"You know what I hate? Well... you know, lots of things, really. But I'm old and easily annoyed. But that's beside the point."--Jolee Bindo

@Flying Ace, that was perfect.

posted 01-02-20 04:20 PM EDT (US)     147 / 463  
"Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side."

[This message has been edited by Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo (edited 01-02-2020 @ 04:21 PM).]

posted 01-02-20 04:44 PM EDT (US)     148 / 463  
"Sometimes swirling Force is just swirling Force. It gets all us old Jedis excited at our age so we go 'Ooo, destiny!'"--Jolee Bindo

posted 01-02-20 04:48 PM EDT (US)     149 / 463  
“You and destiny can both **** right off.” - Queen Calanthe, The Witcher

“Ever the optimist. You assume we’ll live out the hour.” - Vergere, Traitor

“Every single Jedi, including your friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Gorog (edited 01-02-2020 @ 04:50 PM).]

posted 01-02-20 05:02 PM EDT (US)     150 / 463  
"They are all dead, save one. And one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness which is to come."--Darth Sion

« Previous Page  1 ··· 3 4 5 6 7 ··· 16  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames