You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
posted 12-27-19 00:48 AM EDT (US)   
To those who are not familiar.

A few rules:

1) No same quote can be used within 10 posts after that quote.

2) Talking with quotes means that you have to make sense with a quote that you're replying, not just posting random quotes.

3) No using of an original conversation.

4) Star Wars (also accepts non-movie quotes from either Legends or canon books or shows, which must be supported by "where it's from") quotes only.

5) Nu Canon material is just as acceptable as PT/OT or Legends.

6) Lastly, do not break the CoC and quote your way in!

Sources for quotes provided by Sir Orion,
Wikiquote
Wookieepedia Quote of the Day Arhive

I'll bring it back with this quote:

"You're a feisty little one."

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Replies:
posted 01-01-20 01:21 PM EDT (US)     91 / 463  
"What you think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that?" - Watto

*sees Krennic quote* ^_^

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
posted 01-01-20 01:29 PM EDT (US)     92 / 463  
"Invade the mind of another? It is not something done carelessly or when there is nothing to be gained."--Kreia

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-01-20 01:35 PM EDT (US)     93 / 463  
"Her resistance to the mind probe is considerable."

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 01-01-20 01:37 PM EDT (US)     94 / 463  
"Shoot her, or something!" - Nute Gunray

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
posted 01-01-20 01:37 PM EDT (US)     95 / 463  
"Is that... legal?"

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 01-01-20 01:44 PM EDT (US)     96 / 463  
"A culture's teachings, and most importantly, the nature of its people, achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."--Kreia

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-01-20 02:38 PM EDT (US)     97 / 463  
"Is it what the teacher teaches, or what the student learns?" - Vergere, NJO

< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-01-20 03:08 PM EDT (US)     98 / 463  
"There is a Jedi here, perhaps, in that, you are correct. Yet there are no students, and this woman, this Atris, surrounds herself with those who cannot feel the Force. Curious."--Kreia

posted 01-01-20 03:31 PM EDT (US)     99 / 463  
"Skywalker lives! The seed of the Jedi Order lives! As long as he does, HOPE lives in the galaxy." - Snoke, TLJ

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-01-20 03:33 PM EDT (US)     100 / 463  
"Rebellions are built on hope!"--White Jan Ors, five minutes after declaring that the Rebellion wasn't her problem

posted 01-01-20 04:20 PM EDT (US)     101 / 463  
“Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away.” - Palpatine, SWBF II

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-01-20 04:37 PM EDT (US)     102 / 463  
"Seize control of Mos Eisley, and terminate any who resist. "

Emperor Palpipony, Battlefront 1 Classic

posted 01-01-20 04:54 PM EDT (US)     103 / 463  
"Look, everybody always figures the time they live in is the most epic, most important age to end all ages. But tyrants and heroes rise and fall, and historians sort out the pieces."--Jolee Bindo

posted 01-01-20 06:08 PM EDT (US)     104 / 463  
“What about the droid attack on the Wookiees?”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-01-20 06:21 PM EDT (US)     105 / 463  
"I did it all for the Wookiees."--Jolee Bindo

posted 01-01-20 06:28 PM EDT (US)     106 / 463  
"Why did so many have to die for a bunch of walking carpets?" - 501st Clone Veteran

posted 01-01-20 06:31 PM EDT (US)     107 / 463  
"I know many things, and I can answer the question that burns within your shell, Mandalore."--Kreia

posted 01-01-20 06:38 PM EDT (US)     108 / 463  
"Use my knowledge, I beg you." - Papa Palpatine

posted 01-01-20 06:49 PM EDT (US)     109 / 463  
"Ask, and I will answer."--Kreia

posted 01-01-20 07:05 PM EDT (US)     110 / 463  
"Is Darth Vader my father?" - Luke Skywalker

posted 01-01-20 07:13 PM EDT (US)     111 / 463  
"Only in your mind, my very young apprentice."

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
posted 01-01-20 07:42 PM EDT (US)     112 / 463  
"That's not how the Force works!"

posted 01-01-20 07:46 PM EDT (US)     113 / 463  
"Sometimes swirling Force is just swirling Force. It gets all us old Jedis excited at our age so we go 'Oooo, destiny!'"--Jolee Bindo

posted 01-01-20 08:09 PM EDT (US)     114 / 463  
"Don't get arrogant, child. You are to be commended for putting this action together. It shows greater initiative than I'd foreseen from you. And, of course, you've done us a great service in thinning the ranks, weeding out the treacherous... and the stupid. Did you really think you could do this?"
-Emperor Palpipony, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Empire_4:_Betrayal,_Part_4

posted 01-01-20 08:14 PM EDT (US)     115 / 463  
"We stand here amidst my achievement! Not yours!"--Director Krennic

posted 01-01-20 08:42 PM EDT (US)     116 / 463  
"Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?" - Lord Vader

posted 01-01-20 08:54 PM EDT (US)     117 / 463  
"I don't have to listen to you, Carth! You ain't my father--though you're certainly old enough to be! So keep your lectures in your withered old head because I don't need 'em!"--Mission Vao

posted 01-01-20 08:55 PM EDT (US)     118 / 463  
“No. I am your father.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Gorog (edited 01-01-2020 @ 08:57 PM).]

posted 01-01-20 08:59 PM EDT (US)     119 / 463  
"Well, I'll be a Wookiee's uncle."--Jolee Bindo

posted 01-01-20 09:13 PM EDT (US)     120 / 463  
“And I am Iron Man all the Jedi.” - Rey Nobody/Palpatine/Skywalker

< o >
FREE TIBET!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames