You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kongou Dess

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.463 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13 14 15 ··· 16  Next Page »
Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 12-27-19 00:48 AM EDT (US)         
To those who are not familiar.

A few rules:

1) No same quote can be used within 10 posts after that quote.

2) Talking with quotes means that you have to make sense with a quote that you're replying, not just posting random quotes.

3) No using of an original conversation.

4) Star Wars (also accepts non-movie quotes from either Legends or canon books or shows, which must be supported by "where it's from") quotes only.

5) Nu Canon material is just as acceptable as PT/OT or Legends.

6) Lastly, do not break the CoC and quote your way in!

Sources for quotes provided by Sir Orion,
Wikiquote
Wookieepedia Quote of the Day Arhive

I'll bring it back with this quote:

"You're a feisty little one."

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
AuthorReplies:
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 02-05-20 09:21 PM EDT (US)     361 / 463       
"The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel that Revan understood that difference, more than anyone knew."--the glorious deconstructor of the franchise

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-20 01:38 AM EDT (US)     362 / 463       
“You weak-minded fool! He’s using an old Jeedai mind trick!” - Jabba the diverse and not at all KOTOR-related Hutt :P

< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-20 10:31 AM EDT (US)     363 / 463       
"Invade the mind of another? It is not something done carelessly...or when there is nothing to be gained."--the only person worth quoting

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-20 10:42 AM EDT (US)     364 / 463       
“That’s now how The Force works!”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-20 12:21 PM EDT (US)     365 / 463       
"Perhaps not. Then you are correct, there is nothing you may learn from the beast - and clearly, I am wrong."--Kreia

Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-20 05:47 PM EDT (US)     366 / 463       
“And now, young Skywalker, you will die...” - OG Palpatine

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-20 06:57 PM EDT (US)     367 / 463       
"After all that has happened, still you live. You are difficult to kill."--Darth Sion

Kongou Dess
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-10-20 11:06 AM EDT (US)     368 / 463       
"Impressive. Most impressive." - Darth Helmet

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 03:17 PM EDT (US)     369 / 463       
"For one as limited as you, perhaps."--Kreia

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 02-10-20 05:06 PM EDT (US)     370 / 463       
"How embarrassing! How embarrassing." - Yoda

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 05:22 PM EDT (US)     371 / 463       
"Nope, our clothes are gonna stay on. Do you want to deal, or should I?"--Atton Rand

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 02-10-20 05:34 PM EDT (US)     372 / 463       
"You have lost." - Mace

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 05:45 PM EDT (US)     373 / 463       
"Then do it for you've already failed me."--Kreia

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 02-10-20 07:11 PM EDT (US)     374 / 463       
"I've failed you, Your Highness." - Cordite, err, Corde

Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 07:17 PM EDT (US)     375 / 463       
“It’s treason, then.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 07:37 PM EDT (US)     376 / 463       
"To believe in an ideal is to be willing to betray it. It is something no Sith or Jedi has ever truly learned."--Kreia

Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 08:56 PM EDT (US)     377 / 463       
🙄

“Sith? Jedi? Are these the only choices? Dark or light, good or evil? Is there no more to the Force than this? What is the screen on which light and dark cast their shapes and shadows? Where is the ground on which stands good and evil?" - Vergere

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-10-20 09:05 PM EDT (US)     378 / 463       
"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the Code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work that I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps what the greatest of the Sith Lords knew of evil, they learned from me? What would it matter now? There is only so much comfort in knowing such things, and it is not who I am now."--Kreia

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 02-10-20 09:17 PM EDT (US)     379 / 463       
"Disen nuttsen." - The Greatest Sith Lord of All Time... if Clickbait Channels Are to be Believed

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 10:33 AM EDT (US)     380 / 463       
"Also in private we shall mercifully be spared the opinions of imbeciles and fools."--Kreia

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 01:00 PM EDT (US)     381 / 463       
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - A name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 02:35 PM EDT (US)     382 / 463       
"Do not cloak one word within another. Friends. Do friends not follow? Do friends not form a hierarchy of their own, no matter how small the circle?"--she who has an answer for everything

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 06:39 PM EDT (US)     383 / 463       
"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life-form?" - I wonder if Obi-Wan has enough snark to stand toe to toe

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 06:48 PM EDT (US)     384 / 463       
"This ship is not the galaxy. There is only so much room."--Kreia

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 07:52 PM EDT (US)     385 / 463       
"We are not assassinating every surviving political leader on this planet." - So it begins...

Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 07:57 PM EDT (US)     386 / 463       
Jesus, did Padawan Anakin actually suggest that? Need to brush up on my Legends apparently...

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 08:25 PM EDT (US)     387 / 463       
No, that was from the Battle of Jabiim Dark Horse comic.

An ARC Trooper suggested it.

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 09:07 PM EDT (US)     388 / 463       
"Answer: There are a lot of politicians on Coruscant, master. I could spend decades slaughtering them and still not make a dent. And it is not as if I walked into the Senate chambers with a carbonite explosive. I was very discrete. My best work to date… that I can remember."--I could find a Kreia quote suitable, like the one about the Republic being stagnant, but this one from the One True Snarkbot fits too perfectly

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 09:30 PM EDT (US)     389 / 463       
"It can be. Or, if you like, it can be the part where I dismantle your exoskeleton and ship you back to Coruscant in a cargo hopper." - The High Ground of Snark

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-11-20 10:01 PM EDT (US)     390 / 463       
"Entertain what illusions you will, I am too tired to argue them with you."--Grandma Snark

« Previous Page  1 ··· 11 12 13 14 15 ··· 16  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames