You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
posted 12-27-19 00:48 AM EDT (US)   
To those who are not familiar.

A few rules:

1) No same quote can be used within 10 posts after that quote.

2) Talking with quotes means that you have to make sense with a quote that you're replying, not just posting random quotes.

3) No using of an original conversation.

4) Star Wars (also accepts non-movie quotes from either Legends or canon books or shows, which must be supported by "where it's from") quotes only.

5) Nu Canon material is just as acceptable as PT/OT or Legends.

6) Lastly, do not break the CoC and quote your way in!

Sources for quotes provided by Sir Orion,
Wikiquote
Wookieepedia Quote of the Day Arhive

I'll bring it back with this quote:

"You're a feisty little one."

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Replies:
posted 01-08-20 11:52 AM EDT (US)     211 / 463  
“Send a message to the ships of the Trade Federation. All droid units must shut down. Immediately.”

< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-08-20 12:05 PM EDT (US)     212 / 463  
"Statement: Oh, do shut up, you beeping little trash compactor!"--HK-47

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-08-20 03:13 PM EDT (US)     213 / 463  
“Order! We shall have order!” - Mas Amedda

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-08-20 04:48 PM EDT (US)     214 / 463  
"As you would pass judgement on him, I have come to pass judgement on you all. Do you wish to feel the teachings born of the Mandalorian Wars, of all wars, of all tragedies that scream across the galaxy? Let me show you, you, who have forever seen the galaxy through the Force. See it through the eyes of the Exile."--Kreia

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 01-08-20 10:41 PM EDT (US)     215 / 463  
“If you live long enough, you see the same eyes in different people.” Maz “a good question for another time” Kanata

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-09-20 10:51 AM EDT (US)     216 / 463  
"Revan was power. Staring into her eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi she would slay etched on her soul."--Kreia

posted 01-09-20 11:17 AM EDT (US)     217 / 463  
“Sith? Jedi? Are these the only choices? Dark or light, good or evil? Is there no more to the Force than this? What is the screen on which light and dark cast their shapes and shadows? Where is the ground on which stands good and evil?” - Vergere, Traitor

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Gorog (edited 01-09-2020 @ 11:17 AM).]

posted 01-09-20 11:21 AM EDT (US)     218 / 463  
"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the Code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work that I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps what the greatest of the Sith Lords knew of evil, they learned from me? What would it matter now? There is only so much comfort in knowing such things, and it is not who I am now."--Kreia

posted 01-09-20 01:54 PM EDT (US)     219 / 463  
“You made the choice, and it was uncoerced. For you to question such a choice is not simply useless, but harmful. Such doubts will chain the mind to an endless circle of pointless speculation and self-recrimination. You should prepare yourself to live with the consequences of your decisions, whatever they may be.“ - Vergere, Destiny’s Way

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-09-20 02:03 PM EDT (US)     220 / 463  
"Then we die here. Choose now."--Kreia

posted 01-09-20 04:06 PM EDT (US)     221 / 463  
“It was not the first time I’ve died...nor will it be the last! Such are the mysteries of the dark side of the Force.” - Palpatine, not KOTOR Dark Empire

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Gorog (edited 01-09-2020 @ 04:06 PM).]

posted 01-09-20 05:04 PM EDT (US)     222 / 463  
"Find what you’re looking for amongst the dead?"--the best character this miserable franchise has produced

posted 01-10-20 08:01 AM EDT (US)     223 / 463  
"These tracks are side by side. Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." - Obi-Wan Ben Larry Kenobi

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?

[This message has been edited by Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo (edited 01-10-2020 @ 08:05 AM).]

posted 01-10-20 10:46 AM EDT (US)     224 / 463  
"Plans are fragile things and life often dashes expectations to the ground."--Kreia

posted 01-10-20 11:51 AM EDT (US)     225 / 463  
“Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen it.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-10-20 12:37 PM EDT (US)     226 / 463  
"When one relies on sight to perceive the world it is like trying to stare at the galaxy through a crack in the door."--Kreia

posted 01-10-20 09:00 PM EDT (US)     227 / 463  
"You will pay the price for your lack of vision!" - Palpypony

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 01-10-20 09:26 PM EDT (US)     228 / 463  
"He has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm him."--Kreia

posted 01-10-20 09:31 PM EDT (US)     229 / 463  
"No... NO! NO! YOU HAVE LOST!" - The Senate

posted 01-10-20 09:41 PM EDT (US)     230 / 463  
"Atton, restrain yourself. Besides, a blaster would be unnecessary when a nerve strike to his neck would incapacitate him painfully without inflicting any lasting harm."--Brianna

posted 01-11-20 02:26 PM EDT (US)     231 / 463  
"Pain is the one teacher no one will ignore." - Joruus C'baoth

posted 01-11-20 02:37 PM EDT (US)     232 / 463  
"Statement: Oh, yes, Master. Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained...or so I choose to believe."--HK-47

posted 01-11-20 02:58 PM EDT (US)     233 / 463  
"I find your adherence to that belief... remarkable. It does not, however, constitute evidence." - Bolook

posted 01-11-20 03:00 PM EDT (US)     234 / 463  
"To believe in an ideal is to be willing to betray it. It is something no Sith or Jedi has ever truly learned."--Kreia

posted 01-11-20 03:05 PM EDT (US)     235 / 463  
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."--Kreia

posted 01-11-20 03:07 PM EDT (US)     236 / 463  
"Just so you Jedi know, the whole 'cryptic routine' isn't mysterious, it's just irritating. If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table."--Atton Rand

posted 01-11-20 05:17 PM EDT (US)     237 / 463  
"Always in motion is the future." - Papa Yoda, not to be confused with Baby Yoda

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
posted 01-11-20 05:36 PM EDT (US)     238 / 463  
“I don’t believe that. And you’re starting to sound like a Separatist!”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
posted 01-11-20 06:40 PM EDT (US)     239 / 463  
"But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal, who has been betrayed in their heart and will betray in turn."--Kreia

posted 01-11-20 07:58 PM EDT (US)     240 / 463  
“It’s treason, then.”

< o >
FREE TIBET!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 16  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Let's talk, with quotes...9 years later.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames