Star Wars
Clash of the Titans RPG

Thus far the Sith Empire has been content
Watching the sad struggle for democracy
Watching the sad struggle for peace
Watching the sad struggle for a Republic

But that is about to change

WELCOME

Welcome to the Clash of the Titans RPG, this takes place about 50 years after the formation of the Republic, and the hayday of the Sith Empire is here. Post your character(s) and post and we'll get going

RULES
Normal rules apply, along with some specific onces:

4 characters Max (subject to change)
Try to keep factions balanced
In the Sith Empire, after five have been created you must get the moderators permission to create a new one
Feel free to create news items, the main post will be updated
This is based too early for lightsabres, but feel free to customize vibroblades if you wish
NO godmoddong, flaming, spamming, arguing etc. I retain the power to kick anyone who doesn't
a) particpate after joining
b) act sensibly

Also remember to have fun

CHARACTERS
The heart, mind and soul of an RPG. Which are you?

Name: (Character name)
Owner: (Your forum name)
Faction: (Rebublic, Sith Denomination or None)
Bio: (Any other information)
Posting colour: (The colour used in character posts)

The Republic
Fledgeling, but confined to the centre of the galaxy. The Republic has a small yet growing military, but many politicians. Force users in the Rebublic are known as the Protectors of Unity, which is a minor faction

Name: Carten Rabt
Owner: Friend
Faction: Republic
Bio: Born and raised on the idyllic world of Abregado-Rae, Rabt is a deft politican. He leads the Republic with a strong face, and boosts moral significantly, but has a darker side.
Colour: Yellow

Name: Shani Dorsent
Faction: Protectors of Unity
Bio: From the slums of Coruscant Shani displayed incredible luck and a knack for sensing and worming out of trouble. It was rarely that a finger of blame was pointed at her. Now as one of three High Protectors she helps lead the Protectors, yet she prefers to spend her time in the field

Name: "Dougre"
Owner: Delta 618
Bio: Duogre was one of the most famous bounty hunter's in the old republic infamous for the capture of Funara Cuut the serial Killer as his first bounty.He's been employed all over the Galaxy and has never failed to finish a hunt. Although his history is somewhat a mystery all that is known is he is Mandalorian. And suspected to be an ancestor of Jango Fett But They have yet to be connected.
color: Red

Name: Darin Shirvak
Owner: Desere
Bio: Darin is unlike manyother soldiers in the republic, Darin is a scholar, or atleast was. He gave up a promisoing carreer as a teacher/scholar , on the anarchic world of Xondogon. HHe narrowly escaped with his wife from a political purge. His wife however, was severly hurt by a frag grenade thrown by a sith trooper, the damges cuasing her to be unable to deliver something that Darin wants most.. A family. However his duties as an officer and the worsening condition of his wife have taken dominince of his thought rather than his desires.
Posting colour: Green

The Sith Empire
A huge Empire that Rings the Galaxy, it's captial at present being Korriban. The Sith Empire is split up into provinces, each governed by a Sith Lord. Tyranny and oppression run riot as the Sith compete.

Name: Gan Islet
Faction: Sith (Order of the Shadow Sun)
Bio: Lord of the Shadowed Sun, which covers the area from Korriban to Rurria to Dathimor. Gan exploits the area widely and has almost destoyed the planets. A subtle and cunning leader he prefers subtefuge to outright war, but he commands and effcient war machine nonetheless.

Name: Mosn Cojigma
Owner: Admiral Sith
Faction: Sith (Servants of the Emporer)
Bio: Born and raised in an extremist cult, he eventually grew to a position of great power. With this power he staged a takeover and took the cult under his care. He continued to expand the cult by taking over various cults with his ability he had discovered. He would ask for the leader to meet with him then crush his mind and reform it to his liking. Eventually, with his leadership, the cult took over their world and began spreading to various areas of the Republic. Then the Protectors of Unity came and destroyed the cult, taking Mosn prisnor. While in the containment cell he began to realize how alike him the Protectors where. He had hopes of getting them to join him, but over time those hopes were quickly suppressed by how disgustingly they limited their abilitys. So he spent his time honing his own, eventually he managed to weave the Force to do his own bidding. After several months he managed to escape, setting off an explosion with his mind that buried several younglings and collapsed the doors leaving many Jedi trapped. After this he made his way off planet and collected a fleet of small starships, upon discovering the Sith Empire he joined and brought his fleet to their side. He was then given command of their small fleet of warships and is currently honing his Force and Command skills.
Posting colour: Silver

Other Characters
Some people hate authority, some just never come into contact with it. People somtimes have no affilliation with the powers of the day

NEWS HOLONET

Hello, I'm Norra Yesem

In Republic news today a warship was discovered near Alderan today, it appeared battle scared and may well have made a blind jump into hyperspace.

After boarding the vessel Captain Ketan of the Alderan Militia said this
"I've never seen such a thing, most on board were already dead, but those alive appeared scared to see us, we had no casualties. From what we can deciper from the ship's records, they are from a place called the Sith Empire, the Shadow Sun or somthing. I'm fightend that this could be a scout, rather than a survivor"

The message came through from our Chancellor today not to panic, but Rabt may well have had sweat on his brow

In other news once again the mysterious Dougre has captured one of the most dangerous criminals to grace the republic.The Galaxy watches and waits for the warriors next hunt. Any words from the prestigious hero? As usual none, but in more news today the the "Siren Twi'lek" merchant vessel was found today completely destroyed and missing its crew. Officials say they might be in the other half of the ship that hasn't been found...

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 02-20-2006 @ 12:44 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-19-06 10:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 40  
Name: "Dougre"
Owner: Delta 618
Faction[c/]:[c=red]Republic
Bio: Duogre was one of the most famous bounty hunter's in the old republic infamous for the capture of Funara Cuut the serial Killer as his first bounty.He's been employed all over the Galaxy and has never failed to finish a hunt. Although his history is somewhat a mystery all that is known is he is Mandalorian. And suspected to be an ancestor of Jango Fett But They have yet to be connected.
color:Black/Red

News Holonet

Hello, I'm Norra Yesem

Once again the mysterious Dougre has captured one of the most dangerous criminals to grace the republic.The Galaxy watches and waits for the warriors next hunt. Any words from the prestigious hero? As usual none, but in more news today the the "Siren Twi'lek" merchant vessel was found today completely destroyed and missing its crew. Officials say they might be in the other half of the ship that hasn't been found.

This is Norra Yesem signing off.

Oh forget it...

[This message has been edited by Delta 618 (edited 02-19-2006 @ 09:18 PM).]

posted 02-19-06 01:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 40  
Name: Mosn Cojigma
Owner: Admiral Sith
Faction: Sith Empire
Bio: Born and raised in an extremist cult, he eventually grew to a position of great power. With this power he staged a takeover and took the cult under his care. He continued to expand the cult by taking over various cults with his ability he had discovered. He would ask for the leader to meet with him then crush his mind and reform it to his liking. Eventually, with his leadership, the cult took over their world and began spreading to various areas of the Republic. Then the Protectors of Unity came and destroyed the cult, taking Mosn prisnor. While in the containment cell he began to realize how alike him the Protectors where. He had hopes of getting them to join him, but over time those hopes were quickly suppressed by how disgustingly they limited their abilitys. So he spent his time honing his own, eventually he managed to weave the Force to do his own bidding. After several months he managed to escape, setting off an explosion with his mind that buried several younglings and collapsed the doors leaving many Jedi trapped. After this he made his way off planet and collected a fleet of small starships, upon discovering the Sith Empire he joined and brought his fleet to their side. He was then given command of their small fleet of warships and is currently honing his Force and Command skills.
Posting colour: Black Silver

If you aren't a Christian and are ashamed of them put this in your signature.

[This message has been edited by Admiral Sith (edited 02-19-2006 @ 01:39 PM).]

posted 02-19-06 01:44 PM EDT (US)     3 / 40  
Delta:
Added, but you're only allowed one colour, so I assumed it was red

Sith:
Added, same as Delta (exept with silver). Also I assumed that your character belong's to the Sith Emporer, who doesn't have any planets in particular but (attempts to) controls the other Sith.

2 out of five Sith Factions

Let's go!
Rabt, Coruscant

He didn't need this. This could not be happening. It was impossible.

A warship appears out of nowhere on the borders of the Republic, why? This was going to send the media into a frenzy! Rabt paced his appartments, confused, dazed and worried. Nothing had gone right for him! Life was not fair. He stard at the Holonet, listing to that irritating newsreader ramble on and on about nothing! It was enough to drive a man crazy. The door opened and his aide walked in, finally someone to vent his frustration on

"Why are you so late?" Rabt roared, the aide jumped and dropped the papers he had been carring, stammering apologies "I don't want excuses, I want promptness. Now pick up those papers and put them on my desk. Your report had better be good" that felt incredible. The aide hopped to his task, thankfully, for him, the report did contatain some good news. The warship, although beyond repair, had reavealed some interesting new features where the Republic had been lacking. Although he understood none of the jargon the aide was drawling on about he stroked his chin in anticipation, hoping that it was worth it.

After yelling a few more times and putting the fear of the galaxy into his aide Rabt felt much better, not good enough to face the senate yet, but better. Rabt left his appartments, searching for the turbolift. Irritatingly it was out of service. Didn't any technology work, damn it! Grumbling Rabt found the stairs, and beganto descend. After almost thirty floors he was exhausted, and leant against the railings. Voices drifted up from below him. It was obviously some morons doing something illegal due to the indiscernable voices. Rabt peered over the railings. Someone selling deathsticks. Rabt pulled out an illegally outfitted blaster pistol. Rabt was an expert marksman, and with this beauty he rarely missed. Taking careful aim he fired twice, the fools went crashing down the stairs, no one would suspect anything.

Stowing away the blaster Rabt found an exit and went out onto the landing platform and crossed over to his private shuttle. Rabt boarded and sighed, it was the same in-flight film as always. The senate may only be a ten standard minute walk, but it was over and hour's flight. This was probably the most conjested area in the whole galaxy. Rabt would have walked, but the scum down there was too much to bear, his crackdown was already underway, but it would be at least half a decade more before at least all the upper walkways were safe.

Rabt sat down in one of the comfortable seats, and soon felt the familiar jerk that meant they had taken off. Rabt closed his eyes, and due to the stairs fell straight asleep. He was woken two hours later, in the upper atmosphere of the planet with a gun betwwen his eyes. His attacker, his driver, was smiling.

"Now sir, there's something I'd like to discuss"

"Oh" said Rabt "What's that?"

"This thing you've got about 'crime'" He said, then spat at Rabt through a gap in his teeth "Since when were deathsticks and the like illeagal, they great. Now, you gonna release these laws, or is I gonna release your brains?" he asked. Rabt sighed, and brought his foot up right between the mans legs. Fool people thought they could easily kidnap someone after seeing too many holofilms, and acted like the fools in those. Rabt had been in this positon at least eleven times already, too many.

"Neither" he said, pulling out his gun. He saw the man mumble somthing, shot him and kicked him over. A communicator. Rabt cursed and ran to a view port. The man's accomplices were already lining up their shot. Rabt cursed again. An explosion. The ship rocked. The nose turned down. The ship began to plummet. Rabt was thrown into a wall. He blacked out.

Other characters yet to come!

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 02-19-2006 @ 02:20 PM).]

posted 02-19-06 01:53 PM EDT (US)     4 / 40  

Quote:

Name: Carten Rabt
Bio: Born and raised on the idyllic world of Byss, Rabt is a deft politican. He leads the Republic with a strong face, and boosts moral significantly, but has a darker side.

I'm almost postivie Byss has not been discovered at this point, as it is in the Deep Core.

posted 02-19-06 02:22 PM EDT (US)     5 / 40  
Persia:
Humph. I'll change it then if it'll make you happy

BTW Persia, do you want to join?

Doctor FoO
posted 02-19-06 02:26 PM EDT (US)     6 / 40  
Ya ok I'll do red. Did I get the rest of the thing right?

Oh forget it...
posted 02-19-06 02:27 PM EDT (US)     7 / 40  
Perhaps later, but for now I have some catching up to do in some other areas.
posted 02-19-06 02:29 PM EDT (US)     8 / 40  
Delta:
Yep, post as soon as you like

Perisa:
Cheers

Doctor FoO
posted 02-19-06 03:06 PM EDT (US)     9 / 40  
Meanwhile in a hyperspace lane to Alderaan....

In cockpit of his trusty ship the "Wyvern" Dougre sits daydreaming about his childhood.
"If only you could see me now dad," Dougre says to himself wile holding a picture of his long deceased father. Only to be interrupted by holonet transceiver.
"Dougre, I've got bad news." The holographic man said "The Supreme Chancellor's transport has been shot down."
"Is he OK?" Dougre replied.
"No information has been released yet," The man answerd. "But I have good news for you the senate has asked that you hunt down the attackers."
"I've got a current mission." Dougre said regrettably.
"The senate has approved any price, and they don't want them alive all you have to do is bring in the heads."
"Any price, I'm in I'll be there soon." Dougre replied with much enthusiasm.
" Good meet me when you get there, I'll set up a meeting." The man said with a grin. Dougre quickly called the ambassador of alderaan.
" Sorry ambassador but a much better offer has come along, I won't be transporting the battleship survivors for you after all." Dougre proclaimed. then dropped his ship from hyperspace to go to Coruscant.

Oh forget it...
posted 02-19-06 06:24 PM EDT (US)     10 / 40  
So i cant use this color? Have to go with Dark Red then

posted 02-19-06 10:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 40  
Name: Darin Shirvak
Owner: Desere
Bio: Darin is unlike manyother soldiers in the republic, Darin is a scholar, or atleast was. He gave up a promisoing carreer as a teacher/scholar , on the anarchic world of Xondogon. HHe narrowly escaped with his wife from a political purge. His wife however, was severly hurt by a frag grenade thrown by a sith trooper, the damges cuasing her to be unable to deliver something that Darin wants most.. A family. However his duties as an officer and the worsening condition of his wife have taken dominince of his thought rather than his desires.
Posting colour: Green

No will to wake for this morn.
To see another black rose born,Deathbed is slowly covered with snow.
Angels, they fell first but I'm still here.
Alone as they are drawing near, In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung

End of All, Nighwish
posted 02-20-06 00:31 AM EDT (US)     12 / 40  
Name: Temujin Nivarra
Owner: Pacifica2
Faction: None
Bio: A resident of Alderaan, is noted for perfecting the dual-saber technique. He was also able to settle a dispute between pirates and the Republic, without a drop of blood. However, when the Reoublic later killed the pirates for no reason, he left them.
Posting colour: Pink

Normality is a myth, made up by people who are afraid of who they really are.~~~kypjargon
Winner of the Moff Award for Insight That Will Likely Get the Wearer Shot One Day
Dedicated RPer

[This message has been edited by Pacifica2 (edited 02-20-2006 @ 01:46 PM).]

posted 02-20-06 01:26 AM EDT (US)     13 / 40  
Name: Cassus Fett
Owner: Commander Cody2
Bio: An elite bounty hunter, Cassus Fett was born on Malachor IV and was well known for killing the captain of a republic cruiser during the battle of Nar Shadda.He was never heard from after.People beleived that he died.But he actually survived the battle.
Posting colour: Brown

[This message has been edited by Commander Cody2 (edited 02-20-2006 @ 12:47 PM).]

posted 02-20-06 12:37 PM EDT (US)     14 / 40  
Admiral Sith & Pacifia
Both those colours are too close to ones we have already. Pacifia there are also no Jedi, read the main post

Desere
Added

Cody
Could you also please choose another colour, black's too difficult to read. The Republic is also limited to the centre of the galaxy, it is doubtful they even know of the existence of Nar Shadda

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 02-20-2006 @ 12:40 PM).]

posted 02-20-06 12:46 PM EDT (US)     15 / 40  
Ok I was kinda taking that from KOTOR and I forgot what the planet was so I put that in.And instead I guess I'll use brown.And in KOTOR II Nar Shadda was just ruins cause' a big battle with the Republic vs. Sith Empire.

[This message has been edited by Commander Cody2 (edited 02-20-2006 @ 12:49 PM).]

posted 02-20-06 12:53 PM EDT (US)     16 / 40  
Sorry sith, I didn't mean to inconveiniance anyone by taking red.

P.S. Are we gonna start fleshintg out this story or what I'm getting bored.

Oh forget it...

[This message has been edited by Delta 618 (edited 02-20-2006 @ 12:58 PM).]

posted 02-20-06 01:09 PM EDT (US)     17 / 40  
Ummm, guys, I hate to break it to ya...

But the Sith Emire didn't exist at the formation of the Republic. It was established about 7000 years BBY.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Sith_Empire

This RPG is set 25000 years BBY.

So... WHat now

posted 02-20-06 01:16 PM EDT (US)     18 / 40  
Oh yeah it was the battle of Jaguada I think.
posted 02-20-06 01:23 PM EDT (US)     19 / 40  
We can go to my clone wars RPG it's the journals of a clone commander topic. Please.

Oh forget it...
posted 02-20-06 01:48 PM EDT (US)     20 / 40  
Edited my charecter.

And Persia, from what I underdstand, this is set after the G.A./N.R. Or basically after NJO. By a lot.

Normality is a myth, made up by people who are afraid of who they really are.~~~kypjargon
Winner of the Moff Award for Insight That Will Likely Get the Wearer Shot One Day
Dedicated RPer
posted 02-20-06 02:43 PM EDT (US)     21 / 40  

Quote:

lace about 50 years after the formation of the Republic, and the hayday of the Sith Empire is here

How could you see that as after the Vong war? And Persia, you've made RPGs that defy Canon, it doesnt matter what canon says this is what the RPGs about.

[This message has been edited by Admiral Sith (edited 02-20-2006 @ 02:44 PM).]

posted 02-21-06 01:12 PM EDT (US)     22 / 40  
Persia, killjoy

This is not after the films, it is in fact about 50 years after the formation of the Republic.

So Persia, prove yourself, what was there at this point, hmmmmm?

Doctor FoO
posted 02-21-06 08:11 PM EDT (US)     23 / 40  
Name:Captain Raymond Antillies
Owner: The Dealer
Faction: Republic (Alderaan Militia)
Bio: Raymond was a born leader. He joined the Militia at age 18 because he wanted to serve his planet and the republic. He started out as an ordinary fighter pilot and rose up the ranks to squadron leader and then to starship captain. He currently commands the starship Swift Justice, a heavily modified C-12 Class Correlian Corvette
Pic:

Posting colour: Aqua

Name: Admiral Jamar Laverus
Faction: Republic (Alderaan Militia)
Bio: Jamar was born into nobbility(sp?). Instead of going into politics were most of his family was, he decided to join the fleet. He rose through the ranks to the rank of Admiral and the commander of all of Alderaans space fleet. He commands fleet operations from the fleets flagship, Shining Glory. A Pegasus Class Assault Carrier.
Pic:

Post Color: Aqua

OK, heres a 3rd character i'll use as a PNPC (He can only be used by me, but he isn't really a "Player" as i wont use him much (probably)

Name: Jac Orso
Faction: Whoever has the biggest pocketbook
Bio: Not much is know about Jac Orso, he doesn't talk about his life often and no one has ever bothered to ask. He flies a heavily modified LF-212 Light Frieghter, the Swiftfire.
Pic:

Post Color: Aqua

"Captain Antillies Sir!" a Crewman said.
"What is it, crewman?" Raymond said, looking over.
"We have just recieved a code 2 transmition from the Shining Glory." The crewman replied.
"Alright, patch it through to me." Raymond said.

The wrinkled face of Admiral Jamar Laverus appeared on Raymonds viewscreen. He was smoking his unique Alderaanian pipe.

"Ah Raymond, good to see you!" Jamar said during a long puff of smoke.
"It's good to see you too, admiral." Raymond replied.
"Listen, I have a task for you. High command has reported some... suspicous activity in the Laram sector. They want someone to check it out. And I have to say your the closest to Laram." Jamar said, leaning into his large commanders chair.
"Yes Sir! We'll check it out." Raymond said with a grin.
"I know I don't have to tell you to watch your back, but good luck to you. Jamar Out." The Admirals face disappeared from the screen and it went black.

"Pilot, set a course for the Laram Sector!" Raymond said while moving towards his command chair.
"Tactical, ready lasers and raise deflector shields. I want to be ready for anything!" Raymond said in his "commander" voice.

The Swift Justice did a 180, pointing its bow towards the laram sector and Jumped to hyperspace.

The Dealer

[This message has been edited by The Dealer (edited 02-21-2006 @ 10:39 PM).]

posted 02-22-06 08:34 AM EDT (US)     24 / 40  
Darin idely looked over the Alderaanian landscape.
Buetiful.
He had read quite abit of Alderaan in his studies, hoping that one day, he would be able to study there himself, but he came penyless and the only available work was that of a soldier, he could not pay for tution with the little money he owned, becuase he only had enough to survive on and to get Bethniy medical care. Though as much as he would hate to admit it, she was heading down a downhill course. The tought alone brought him much sadness, she was his life , and he hoped that oneday he would be able to have a family. But that had to be pushed aside. "Why?", it was a constant nagging each day. Why must there be war, death and everything that goes along with it? HE would always wonder. His thoughts, however were quickly interupted when he heard a private walking behind him.
"Lieutenant Shirvak?" The private questiioned.
Darin turned around and replied:
"Yes,Private?"
"Colonel Hutron requests youre presence."
"Tell him a shall be there with in the quarter hour."
"Yes sir."
And with that Darin was left alone with his thoughts.

End of All, Nighwish
posted 02-22-06 11:16 AM EDT (US)     25 / 40  
When I landed in the slums of Coruscant, Or should I say one of the slums of Coruscant. It was obvious they were here my instincts screamed out loud "Moron Assassins dead ahead" I cocked my duel pistols and started of. Everywhere I went I was attack by just about everyone, Most fought me because they thought I was after them. Others fought because they wanted to go down in history as the one who defeated the great Dougre. I was on billboards, posters, Had my own action figure, Even had a movie in the works. Basically everyone knew who I was because the republic was still in its infancy and everyone needed a hero. And I was the perfect choice, A noble knight fighting for justice where it had not scene it for years. I know it sounds like something out of a holovid, But I really did that stuff. My father was killed by the Hutt Cartel when I was about ten. I swore a Vendetta against all criminals the day I found out and being Madalorian I was already trained in the arts of war. Bounty Hunter was the perfect choice, though most bounty hunters are criminals I worked only for those I knew where clean never for those tainted guilds that were only in it for profit.

But back to my mission, You know how I said everyone attacked me well no one did this time. The streets were empty not a soul be found. A little over an hour had passed when my wish came true about fifty men had surrounded me all there blasters pointed at my head. I smiled and looked at there leader, I knew he was there leader because he carried an ATRF-6 rocket launcher strapped to his back. The exact rocket that shot down the chancellors vessel. The reason I know is ATRF-6's create a Specific energy signature on impact, Grav Laps to be exact. The technology is illegal in the republic, you can only find it in the Sith Empire. Then I realized that his attack on the Chancellor was no mere assassination, It was funded, planed and carried out by Sith Mercs.

Oh forget it...
posted 02-22-06 07:31 PM EDT (US)     26 / 40  
Swiftfire

Jac spun around in his chair to face his viewer. He checked the fuel reserves and shield power. 92%. Good, this was the highest it had been this week.

Jac spun around to face his astro droid, C5-24 and talked to him.
"C5."
"Beep boop boop?"
"Go back and check the engines and secondary power will ya'."
"Beeeeep boop boop!"
"I don't care if you just checked em'! Check em' again!"
"beeeeeeeeeeeeee......p."

His console beeped, and jac spun around to face the main viewscreen. The rotten, wrinkly, slimey face of Gorda the Hutt appeared.
TRANSLATED FROM HUTTESE: </>

<"Ah, Jac my boy, I have some information for you.">
"And what might that be?"
<"Some of my contacts have heard of some... intresting things going on in the Laram Sector.">
"I take it you want me to go check it out.."
<"That's the plan, b..">
"ut there's a catch?"
<"You catch on quickly, Jac. That's probably why your my best smuggler. I want you to record everything that goes on in that sector.">
"Everything?"
<"Everything...">
"Gotcha, Jac out."

Jac quickly switched off the viewer and spun around. He got on the comm system.

"Hey C5, is the hyperdrive ready?"
"Beep boop!"
"Alright then, buckle up!"

Jac quicly slammed in the quordinatesfor the Laram sector and jumped to hyperspace, unknowing of what he might find.

The Dealer
posted 02-22-06 11:21 PM EDT (US)     27 / 40  
As I sat there surrounded by men who wanted nothing more than to pull the trigger. I thought to myself what to do, what to do. The man with the rocket launcher raised on hand heldit up for a few seconds then snapped. The sound of clicking could be heard in all directions and within a split second the area lit up. I did a back flip high in the air an as I predicted all of the men around me had shot each other. the only one left standing was there ring leader frozen with fear. Looked like he peed himself to, I walked up to the stupid S.O.B. raised my fist and POW!!!
He was out cold I think its time for an interogation.

Oh forget it...

[This message has been edited by Delta 618 (edited 02-22-2006 @ 11:25 PM).]

posted 02-23-06 05:29 PM EDT (US)     28 / 40  
"...So You have no family at Xondogon?" Colonel Hutron questioned.
Darin fought back the pain and the memories, and finally had the courage to say:
"I never knew my father..."
"And youre mother?" The colonel questioned in a psuedo-sympathetic voice.
"She is dead." He emittited as his voice trailed off.
His mother had died at the begining of the conflict. And it brought much pain to think of her, even though he was willingly concieved out of wedlock. Wich brought him no little discomfort, allthough he did forgive her. After her death. HE wished that she could be alive again so he could tell her how much he really loved, despite his rebelious childhood. He would just have to hope she saw through it. His father, on the other hand, well, he couldn't care less about that scum.
"Lieutenant." The colonel continued in a not so polite voice.
"Shall we keep are thoughts on the present, hm?"
"Oh, Yes , sir." Darin mubmled embarrased.
His thought were always there, distracting him.
"The reseon why I am asking you is becuase you are going to be assigned there, and I would hate for anything to interfere wiht youre duty there" The colonel continued.
"No nothing at all would inter fere with my duty there. Darin assured.
"But if I may, what exactly would be my duty there?"
"As you know, the republic is steadily growing with the addition of systems. And those bueracratic senators think that Xondogon is a strategic location, the reseon why being that it borders the Sith Empire."
"I, see."
"Youre job would be to be a part of a detachment of troops to protect and provide security for the ambassador, and also to provide a good show. You along with the rest of the group ,should, if all goes well, we transported within a standard week."
"Yes, sir." Darin replied, half excited, half preplexed wondering how to brake the news to Bethny.

End of All, Nighwish
posted 02-26-06 03:40 PM EDT (US)     29 / 40  
Name: Torsik D’Venelex
Owner: rougerebel
Bio: Torsik, an execellent but sometimes cocky soldier, works with his sister, Jancia, to help various squads and armies to complete their missions while also trying to find out information about their late parents. The rest of their past is a mystery as the two are hard to get information out of and don't talk very much. Torsik commonly carries a VG-12 Projectile Rifle, a double-sided vibroblade with a 40 cm hilt (15.75 in.) and 60 cm (23.64 in.) blades on each side, and an assortment of Zermeno grenades. He has, though, used a MX263 Sniper Rifle and 44C Blaster Pistol in some missions. (Source: Mission Files 148, 149, and 150 of the Anaxes Militia)
Posting colour: Orange

Name: Jancia D'Venelex
Owner: roguerebel
Bio: Jancia, much smarter but not as good with weapons as Torsik, works with her brother, Torsik, to help various squads and armies to complete their missions while also trying to find out information about their late parents. The rest of their past is a mystery as it is very hard to get information out of them and they don't talk very much. Jancia always carries her slightly modified FP174x2 Commando Pistol and her FZ21C Fusion Cutter, but may carry an assortment of gadgets and things to help on her covert missions. (Source: Mission Files 148, 149, and 150 of the Anaxes Militia)
Posting Color: Orange

"Torsik, look at this!" Jancia D'Venelex shouted from her position from at the terminal. "It's some sort of military call." Torsik quickly walked over and looked at the screen as his sister activated the message. The message read:

"There is a major call for military units to help hold off the Hutt invasion on Tatooine! The residents of this planet are in grave dangers as the Hutts are ransacking houses and murdering the residents. As of right now, the Hutts are working thier way through the vast desert moving towards the major port of Mos Espa. Mos Espa needs anyone to take up arms and help fight. We can guarentee a large sum of credits for the assitance in the fight. Please come and help!"
Torsik looked at his sister and simply said, "We've got ourselves a job."

|\_____________,---------------,_____________|\_
|#|_______0__o__[[[HD)))]__|############>-<-------
|/````````/##/7ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ([=========]/ŻŻŻ
`````````/##/
`````````ŻŻŻ'
This rifle created by BriJr at the Official Saber Shop Thread.

[This message has been edited by roguerebel (edited 02-27-2006 @ 09:57 PM).]

posted 02-26-06 05:49 PM EDT (US)     30 / 40  
When is a Jedi a Jedi. When is a Sith a Sith. Temujin had learned that both Dark and Light had thier own power. So he searched for a place to teach what he had learned. He had found a planet, Dantooine, and was soon settled down. He noe searched. He was attacked by 2 sith. They had died. He was attacked by 2 jedi. They had died. And now all things where here to come to an end.

WOOT!

Confusing posts > all

Dedicated RPer
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Clash of the Titans RPG
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames