You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Informal Poll: Hardest Campaign Missions
Bottom
Topic Subject:Informal Poll: Hardest Campaign Missions
Kongou Dess
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 07-27-19 10:09 PM EDT (US)         
What do you guys think are the toughest missions packed with the game?

I just had to do the 5th Rebel mission about five times.

The penultimate TF mission is tough too (attacking Otoh Gunga) because of the resource issues.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
AuthorReplies:
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 07-28-19 03:10 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Probably the Rebel Hoth mission. It was hard in the original game, but Clone Campaigns makes it damn near impossible with the added changes to Walker Research, and the new Anti-Air Retrofit tech.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 07-28-19 03:43 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Yeah, noticed that when I did the mission today... but this was actually one of the easiest runs I had of the mission. Now Endor kept kicking my ass because, for some reason, Imperial troops were getting BEHIND ME and shooting Wicket.

Oh, and that final ford on the TF Bonus Mission. WTF. Shielded assault mechs in a choke point. HOW.

Ironically, the Rebel "Challenge" Mission of the asteroid map is ridiculously easy.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 08-02-19 02:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I think the Rebel campaign has a fairly easy first half and difficult second. I find the Endor mission especially difficult due to limited forces. Same for the battle in the grassy plains with the Federation (but the Federation is overall easy).

I find the Wookiee and Republic campaigns difficult as well. The Confederacy also has some tough missions.
Ironically, the Rebel "Challenge" Mission of the asteroid map is ridiculously easy.
Same here. As long as you rush the enemy soon, you can have an instant win.
Probably the Rebel Hoth mission. It was hard in the original game, but Clone Campaigns makes it damn near impossible with the added changes to Walker Research, and the new Anti-Air Retrofit tech.
Stangely, when I played the Hoth mission for the first time, I found it easy, but when played again after some time, I was overwhelmed.

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 08-03-19 00:26 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
That second Wookiee mission is a little bit bullshit. It can be done, and actually not without a ton of trouble. But the fact that you're at Tech 2 cap, and the Empire gets Tech 3... and they are using offensive fortressing to plop down mutually-supporting forts (so your sad little mounties are gonna be hard-pressed)...

Makes trying to knock out anything tough. But if you hole up, walls, turrets, and infantry...

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames