You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.11 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The Mandalorian Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Mandalorian Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 11-14-19 07:50 AM EDT (US)         
This thread is for discussion of The Mandalorian and its surrounding materials, spoilers included. The other discussion thread is to remain spoiler-free. Violation of this will result in punishment as deemed appropriate by the moderation staff.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
AuthorReplies:
Kongou Dess
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 11-14-19 11:45 AM EDT (US)     1 / 11       
Yaby.

That is all.

Do we actually see the hatch close on the Quarren dude from the trailer?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?

[This message has been edited by Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo (edited 11-14-2019 @ 11:46 AM).]

Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 11-14-19 10:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11       
You see the door close around him and his legs hit the floor afterwards, but no actual on-screen gore.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 11-14-2019 @ 10:19 PM).]

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 11-15-19 07:21 AM EDT (US)     3 / 11       
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. This from a franchise that couldn't go 90 minutes without severing a limb or a torso on screen, and showing the wreckage.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 11-26-19 12:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11       

Ohh nooo... ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-18-19 10:21 AM EDT (US)     5 / 11       
This has footage from the show, so I'm marking it spoilers.

jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 12-19-19 07:46 AM EDT (US)     6 / 11       
Had a pretty major turn in last night's episode. Pretty good for a mid-season climax, but now I can't wait to see the next.

Currently listening to: Lunar Rabbit - Moonbeam Bath (Sengoku Gensokyo)
Currently kind of lost . . .
Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 12-27-19 05:35 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11       
Holy shit that finale. Why couldn't we get Favreau and Filoni for TROS...

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 12-28-19 10:15 AM EDT (US)     8 / 11       
If Lucasfilm wasn't being run with abject contempt for fans, would it really be Lucasfilm?

THE Fake Bryl
SWGBH Downloads Admin
(id: The Real Bryl)
posted 01-01-20 09:37 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11       
What a great series, a welcome shift in tone and pace from the Disney movies. And I thought the callbacks/fanservice were done tastefully throughout.

I read that the Baby Yoda puppet was the most advanced animatronic built, but it doesnt seem to have articulation better than, say, the neimoidians in TPM? Anyone know any background on this?

The "Real" Bryl
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

paulstreet.bandcamp.com
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 01-01-20 01:09 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11       
Call it an acceptable break from reality, but the air above the river of lava in the last episode should be too hot for any living being not adapted to it.

Otherwise, I am really impressed by this series. Looking forward to season 2.

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
Kongou Dess
Moff
posted 01-02-20 03:04 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11       

Did he say "Oh my, God"?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames