Improved Aerial Warfare 1.0
IMPROVED AERIAL WARFARE MOD 1.0
* Changes fom previous Genie_x2.dat (which comes in the Expanding Fronts Mod 1.2)
For Rebels, Naboo, Wookies and Republic:
- Armored Platework tech has a new effect: "aircraft have +30% hit points";
- Armored Platework tech costs now 550 carbon and 300 nova crystals (from 350 and 200, respectively);
- Fighters, Fast Fighters and Adv Fighters have now, respectively, 30, 35 and 40 hit points (from 25, 28 and 30);
- Bombers, Enh Bombers and Adv Bombers have now, respectively, 30, 35 and 40 hit points (from 25, 28 and 30);
- Interceptors have now 30 hit points (from 20);
- Attackers have now 70 hit points (from 50).
For Empire, Trade Federation, Confederacy, Gungans, Geonosians and Consortium:
- Shield Modifications is now avaiable on Tech Tree.
For all civilizations:
- Anti-Air Troopers and Hvy Anti-Air Troopers have now, respectively, 40 and 45 hit points (from 30 and 35);
- Anti-Air Mobiles and Hvy Anti-Air Mobiles have now, respectively, 110 and 150 hit points (from 90 and 125);
- Anti-Air Destroyers and Hvy Anti-Air Destroyers have now, respectively, 140 and 160 hit points (from 120 and 120);
- TIE Advanced X1 (Vader), Slave I (Boba Fett), Slave I (Jango Fett) have now, respectively 200 hit ponts (from 40, 100 and 100);
- TIE Advanced X1 (Vader), Tann's Transport, Slave I (Boba Fett) and Slave I (Jango Fett) have now 0/0 armor (from 4/4);
- Tann's Transport, Slave I (Boba Fett) and Slave I (Jango Fett) are now shielded units;
- X-wing Fighter (Luke) has now 150 hit ponts (from 180);
- X-wing (Biggs Darklighter) has now 100 hit points (from 125);
- T-70 X-Wing (Poe Dameron) has now 75 hit points (from 50);
- Boba Fett's reload time is now 2.250 seconds (from 4.000);
- Boba Fett's attack range is now 8 (from 6);
- Jango Fett's movement speed is now 1.300 (from 1.600);
- Jango Fett's reload time is now 2.250 (from 1.500);
- Jango Fett's attack range is now 8 (from 7).
Changes on the language files have also been made.
Basically, I increased air firepower, but also increased anti-air firepower for keeping the balance. I also took the opportunity to change the status of some heroes for better scenario and campaign gameplay.
Installation: unzip the downloaded file. Drop the DLL files (language, language_x1 and language_x2) into the "game" folder inside the directory where your game is installed, replacing the original ones (make sure to do a backup before). Then, drop the genie_x2.dat into the "data" folder inside the "game" folder, replacing the original (make a backup before).
OBS: THIS MOD WILL ONLY WORK WITH EXPANDING FRONTS 1.2!
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
|No messages found|