Expanding Fronts 1.2 (EXE Installer)
The newest public release of SWGB: Expanding Fronts is now available! This update includes numerous new units, features, and an entirely new playable civilization!
==================== Changes From v1.1.1 ====================
NEW CONTENT AND FEATURES:
- New Civilization: Geonosians
- Saved games can now be opened from Windows Explorer
- Automatic crash dump submission integrated into game executable
- Music now plays without a game disc inserted
- Added various new units, buildings, and props to the Scenario Editor
- Multiple new terrain types have been added for use in the Scenario Editor and RM Scripts
- NEW Scripts: Lah'mu, Mustafar, Starkiller Base, Sullust
- Scarif - Reduced jungle density, corrected issue that caused wrong bushes to spawn, added additional props, implemented new terrains
- Alderaan - Implemented new terrains
- Halm - Implemented new terrains
- Felucia - Implemented new terrains
- Jakku - Slightly increased availability of Carbon
- New Trigger Condition: Area Explored
- New Trigger Condition: Alliance State
- Trigger Conditions and Effects now display their names and descriptions in the list box
- Some modified Conditions now contain a dropdown box for modifiers, instead of having to type digits
- Change Unit Data\Property Object - DropSite1 and DropSite2 variables now work correctly
- Change Unit Data\Property Object - Now works on all units (previously types 70+ only)
- Autosave feature implemented into editor. Save frequency can be adjusted in Configurator. Saves will be named autosave.sc1
- Change Unit Variable - New variables: Resources; MiscCounter1-5
- Opening disabled units list no longer crashes the game
- Hotkey (Ctrl+S) added to disable object collision and grid placement restrictions
- Improved Trigger interface; including moving previously overlapping boxes, and adding dropdown options for trigger modifiers
- Six new map sizes can now be generated: Huge (255x255), Massive (320x320), Enormous (400x400), Colossal (480x480), Titanic (560x560), Insane (640x640). NOTE: This feature is still being tested, and generating/playing maps at sizes above Huge (255x255) may cause unpredictable results, including crashes.
- Map size selection list now displays map size in tiles
- 3 new cliff types are available for placement in scenario editor. Ctrl+Q cycles between them.
- Added over 30 new Terrain options to the game, available for use in the Editor and RM Scripts.
MISC BUG FIXES:
- Aquaharvesters no longer passively generate Food
- Bug that sometimes causes camera to uncontrollably scroll to the upper-left has been fixed.
- Functioning 'Native' buildings have been turned into duplicates so as to not interfere with objects in pre-EF Scenarios/Scripts.
- Fixed icon issue that caused many crashes for Zann faction.
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Been years since I've truly designed anything. This kinda makes me want to get back in it. Good job :) Very happy to see the scroll bug is fixed. That was the bane of my designing experience.
I noticed when installing this modpack that in the AI folder contains .per files of an official mission (the third one of the Vader's Campaign) of the game. I'd love to hear how you got those Artificial Intelligence (.per) files from the game campaign. How do I and from what file do I extract these scripts?
I started using a SWHeavens program here to get the campaign scenarios out of the game and start editing them, and in my project that is making a new difficulty for these already existing missions, I need a lot of these campaign AIs for the continue to behave properly. Can someone help me?