Shadows of Lightning 2: Abyss
Shadows of Lightning II: Abyss
|Clone Campaigns required?:
|Number of scenarios:
By Astro_mech of Rogue Creations
EDIT: New music up!
This is the sequel to the hit campaign Shadows of Lightning. Shadows of Lightning was the first ever turn-based scenario, and it's predecessor perfects the genre. For those of you who don't know what turn-based battle is, you battle like you would in Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy, taking turns attacking. Here are some things this campaign includes:
* Your party can use Force Abilities to vanquish enemies and solve puzzles.
* An expanded array of items is now at your characters' disposal -- from thermal detonators to jedi artifacts.
* You can use certain things called "force spirits" to summon powerful force abilities and block attacks.
* Enemies are smarter -- they attack in a random order and use force abilities.
* Enemies now have weaknesses and resistances.
* Your party can now have status ailments, such as poison and sleep.
* Each scenario has many subquests you can complete -- will you follow the Dark Side, or remain faithful to the Light?
* This campaign uses my code trick.
* This campaign includes a playable (though boring) tutorial, as well as a walkthrough and guidebook.
* Control a hot-headed bounty hunter, force-sensitive Gungun, eccentric Jawa, cowardly Hutt, and more characters during your travels to save Lycosone.
* Eyecandy and interactive characters complete the feel of each scenario.
* Custom music, composed by Cerrabore
* No taunts, so you CAN save!
Please download the music pack here (go to page and click the link): SoL2 Music by Cerrabore
Note: If you have trouble reaching the file, copy the link minus the "http://swgb.heavengames.com/" part to get to the correct page, or go to my showcase thread and download the music from there.
You will also need this mod:
Window (perfected) mod by Brownboot (DFD)
Now for more info on this campaign:
The story is a continuation of SoL1, it picks up six months afterwards. The Raltsians send three bounty hunters to capture the Lycosonian ambassador, who is going to negotiate peace. The Lycosonians, who realize that their ambassador might be in trouble, decide to send Meisha as a bodyguard. The three bounty hunters quarrel over the bounty, so the Raltsians take the matter into their own hands... The first chapter has ended, but the story is just beginning...
If you have questions, visit the forums or e-mail me! The zip also contains a guide and walkthrough. The first scenario (in SoL2) has a long and boring, but informative tutorial, so once you get past it, you will get to the fun part!
Please rate this, and have fun!
|Author||Comments ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
THAT 'DROID' is ASTRO :)
Very good the tutorial was very well explained and was absolutly AMAZING i shall ive a full review soon and i promise a perfect five BUT until then im off to bed