You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2495 replies, Sticky
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The RPG Calendar
Bottom
Topic Subject:The RPG Calendar
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 19 20 21 22 23 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 84  Next Page »
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 06-18-06 10:43 AM EDT (US)         
The RPG Calendar

Announcements

The RPG Calendar is closing down. Thanks for the good times guys.

DarkBeing and Melkor have completed their Fanfic based on the legendary Advent of Darkness RPG: The Advent of Darkness FanFiction

DarkBeing's Legacy: The History of the SWU RPG

FoO presents the Calendar's first offical, and rather silly, awards ceremony. It is now over, but I'll leave this here so you can chack out the winners if you missed it. Go on, have a look'see...

WARNING: Exam Season, RPGs may move slowly.

What is the Calendar? How does it work?

The Calendar is basically a floodgate. It is here to stop tirades of RPG's flooding the forum, then dieing, then there being a period where no RPG's exist.

To this end the calendar exists. When you come up with an RPG idea you submit it, then when enough have said that they're interested you go on the waiting list until there is a slot and then the RPG can begin!

How do I submit my RPG?

To submit an RPG to the community fill in this simple form

RPG Name: (The title of your RPG)
Moderator: (Your forum name)
Plot: (The plot for your RPG, this could be your title crawl)
Character/Faction Based: (Just put down character, faction or either if you haven't decided)
Number of people interested: (I'll fill this in as we go along. This field will be deleted when your RPG has reached 5 people)

Are there any rules?

Yes, these rules are not subject to change, but most are common sense anyway

-Follow the CoC, no spam, flaming, baiting etc.

-Constructive criticism only, don't just say 'I hate your idea', say how to improve it

-Don't just ignore the calendar, it's here for a reason

-Keep it friendly, and say if you're interested

-If you have a problem contact me, my email is friend_of_old@hotmail.co.uk

-To make things easier to run here I have introduced a colour coding system for important posts
Type RPG Idea... in Bold Red if you are submitting an idea
Type Interested in... in Bold Lime if you are interested in an idea
Type Update for... in Bold Orange if you want me to update something on the main post
Type Probation for... in Bold Yellow if you want me to put someone on the probation list (I will ask for reasons)

How many...

Yes there are limits to things:

-There will only be 5 RPG's at a time

-You need 5 people to be interested in your RPG for it to go forward

-You can have up to 3 RPG ideas at a time

-You can moderate 1 RPG at a time

Current RPGs

RPG Waiting List

RPG Name: A New Empire Part 2
Moderator: Gorog
Plot:
Two years have passed since the Battle of Endor. Imperial commanders and Moffs break away from High Command on Coruscant, while the remaining loyalists struggle to keep the forces of the Alliance of Free Planets at bay. However, while having a wide base of support, the former Rebellion lacks the military resources to take Coruscant.

In a surprise move, Alliance and Imperial leaders meet on the planet ITHOR. Drawing up a peace treaty, the delegates decide on a new government, transforming the Empire into a constitutional monarchy with the reinstatement of the IMPERIAL SENATE, led by a President appointed by the figurehead Emperor who has been elected by the Grand Moffs. MON MOTHMA is soon appointed to the post of President of the Imperial Senate.

However, some former Rebels refuse to recognize the Treaty of Ithor, and accuse Mon Mothma of having sold out the ideals of the Rebellion to assume control of the galaxy. These Rebels maintain arms in order to establish a true Republic. Similarly, some Imperial worlds denounce what they call a false Empire, and instead aid the Imperial warlords. As the new Empire and its Senate try to establish authority, the Galactic Civil War enters a new phase, manipulated by shadowy individuals with their own agenda...
Character/Faction Based: Character

RPG Name: Age of the Warlords
Moderator: FoO
Plot:
[c]After the disasterous failure of Palpatine's attempted formation of a unified Galactic Empire the Republic collapsed and the galaxy fell into ten years of darkness. Now three factions, the Thyferran Alliance, the Grand Directorate and the Azure Imperium have arisen and vy for control of the core worlds, using battered fleets with ancient clone wars ships and cheap cruisers, a shadow of the galaxy's former glory.

Over all of this the Church of Truth holds sway, binding the planets of the galaxy under its vicious doctorine. However one team of Directorate scientists on Kuat dare to defy them. In an attempt to create the ultimate weapon they unleash the ultimate sin, they unleash the Force.

Character/Faction Based: Character, with mnior fleet details

RPGs to be Approved

Moderators

I've decided to add this section so that people can see at a glance if their favourite moderators or friends are planning an RPG at a glance, or if they're on the probation list. Thus I'm assigning everyone a colour, if you'd prefer a different colour don't hesitate to ask.

-Friend of Old (FoO)

-Melkor1

-Cheapy the Hutt

-Flying Ace/Vader

-Bando_Gora/Gorog

Probation List

This is where a list of people and their crimes are put. If you are on this list it means something you have done has been deemed counter-productive to an RPG or the RPG community. Being on this list does not stop you creating RPG's through the calendar or playing in them. It is here to warn people of what you have done, so that if they don't want to run the risk of you messing something up half-way through.

Crimes include things like godmodding, flaming, spamming, quitting for no valid reason, etc. Basically anything that harms an RPG.

Darth Kiev: For abandoning ANE without reason, causing death of the RPG.

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 09-05-2009 @ 05:16 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 09:25 AM EDT (US)     601 / 2495       
I second the probation for Rosswell.

Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 09:29 AM EDT (US)     602 / 2495       

Quote:

please j have worked a long time on this rpg plaest accsept it

That clinched it. I third the probation for "Rosswell", on charges of "idiocy, total lack of taste, complete lack of imagination, and just plain horrendous spelling".

Sic Transit Gloria.

Merai: The fact that the Fourth Reich managed to blossom in SWU back in the summer before a mod FINALLY noticed what was going on just proves Dray, Blackie et al's point.
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 09:35 AM EDT (US)     603 / 2495       
*forces everyone to become interested in FP*

Viceroy Billy
Clone Trooper
(id: Billy9)
posted 09-17-06 10:44 AM EDT (US)     604 / 2495       
What would you all think of an RPG where Mace allows Anakin to come with the team arresting Palpatine, they fight and kill him, and Order 66 never happens, and Anakin doesn't turn to the Dark Side?

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that. - Captain Rex Kramer
This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it. - Michael Palin
L.A. 15, 7 Adam. 10-5 to Mary 3, I've got a blue van in the RV storage lot, 1600 North Willow. 10-35, 7 Adam is rolling.
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 10:49 AM EDT (US)     605 / 2495       

Quote:

That clinched it. I third the probation for "Rosswell", on charges of "idiocy, total lack of taste, complete lack of imagination, and just plain horrendous spelling".

Don;t forget that this is the fifth smurf he's made since he was banned permanently with no chance of parole.

Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 11:14 AM EDT (US)     606 / 2495       
I also vote for the motion of probation. Possibly permanent probation with no chance of parole.

Thank you for being interested in my idea fyyar, as long as when it is made you do not continuously post ``the advantage was now with (insert side here)`` when fighting you can join ;P

(In case some people did not get it, that was a lighthearted joke. No offense to fyyar).

/{[[===============================,
||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Do not ask for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee...
Archbishop Green
Clone Trooper
(id: Reverend Green)
posted 09-17-06 12:04 PM EDT (US)     607 / 2495       

Quote:

I also vote for the motion of probation. Possibly permanent probation with no chance of parole.

Seconded. I see why your opinions of him are all so dismal.

"You might very well think that, Mattie. I couldn't possibly comment." - Francis Urquhart, House of Cards

"After the silly season comes the conference season. Opposition did rather well this year. Abandoned their usual tactic of squabbling in public and shooting themselves in the foot; had a go at us instead. Especially the Prime Minister, I'm sorry to say. Most unsporting." - Francis Urquhart, House of Cards

Maegereg
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 12:14 PM EDT (US)     608 / 2495       
I third probation.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 01:00 PM EDT (US)     609 / 2495       
I think that we have enough probations already...

Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 02:52 PM EDT (US)     610 / 2495       
But not for PERMANENT (level 2) probation! Ooh, we could make up new levels of probation. Level 3 is not allowed to post about hosting an RPG, level 4 is not allowed to JOIN an RPG, and level 5 is permanently all of the above. (These effects are cumulative). Whaddya think? Just trying to make the most fun out a bad situation

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 09-17-06 04:39 PM EDT (US)     611 / 2495       
Name: Star Wars: Legacy of the Force Infinities RPG
Moderator: Bando_Gora1138
Plot:

STAR WARS-LEGACY OF THE FORCE-INFINITIES

It is again a time of turmoil in the galaxy. Ten standard years after the Yuuzhan Vong War, the galaxy is again on the verge of war. The planet CORELLIA, challenges the increasingly controlling GALACTIC FEDERATION OF FREE ALLIANCES, led by Chief of State Cal Omas. Terrorism plagues Coruscant, as citizens protest the "tyranny" of the Galactic Alliance. More and more member worlds side with Corellia, taking with them vital industries. All the while, the Alliance adopts more and more oppressive policies to halt the change for the worst, and Luke Skywalker's NEW JEDI ORDER reluctantly stands by the government...

FLEET STATS:

Corellians

Assassin-Class Corvette
139.25 meters
6 dual turbolaser turrets
1 warhead launcher (10 missiles)
Class 2.5 hyperdrive

CR90 Corellian Corvette
150 meters
2 dual turbolasers
4 laser cannons
Class 4 hyperdrive

DP-20 Gunship
120 meters
8 heavy dual turbolasers
8 quad laser cannons
4 concussion missile launchers (30 missiles each)
Class 2 hyperdrive

Detainer CC-2200 interdictor cruiser
200 meters
1 turbolaser
2 laser cannons
1 gravity well generator
Class 3 hyperdrive

CC-7700 frigate
250 meters
2 turbolasers
4 laser cannons
1 gravity well generator
Class 3.5 hyperdrive

CC-9600 frigate
270 meters
4 double turbolaser turrets
5 double laser turrets
8 Medium concussion missile launchers (20 missiles each)
8 Concussion missile launchers (30 missiles each)
2 forward mounted ion cannons
2 tractor beam projectors
Class 3 hyperdrive

Robot Ramships
250 meters
No hyperdrive
Proficient-class cruiser
850 meters
10 heavy turbolasers
20 ion cannons
Class 4 hyperdrive

Strident-class Star Defender
3,200 meters
25 dual heavy turbolasers
30 turbolasers
35 laser cannons
20 ion cannons
Class 5 hyperdrive

Galactic Alliance

Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser
600 meters
20 quad laser cannons
10 turbolaser batteries
10 laser cannons
Class 4 hyperdrive

Upgraded Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser
600 meters
20 quad turbolaser cannons
10 turbolaser batteries
10 turbolaser cannons
Class 2 hyperdrive

Bothan assault cruiser
850 meters
20 turbolasers
24 dual heavy turbolaser cannons
10 ion cannons
20 proton torpedo tubes
4 tractor beam projectors
Class 1 hyperdrive

Victory I-class Star Destroyer
900 meters
10 quad turbolaser batteries
40 dual turbolaser batteries
20 Assault concussion missile tubes (4 missiles each)
10 tractor beam projectors
Class 2 hyperdrive

Victory II-class Star Destroyers
900 meters
20 turbolaser batteries
20 dual turbolaser batteries
10 ion cannons
Class 1 hyperdrive

Nebula-class Star Destroyer
1,040 meters
40 heavy turbolasers
40 turbolasers
20 ion cannons
8 concussion missile tubes
8 tractor beam projectors
Class 1 hyperdrive

Republic-class Star Destroyer
1,250 meters
40 heavy turbolaser batteries
40 heavy turbolaser cannons
20 ion cannons
Class 2 hyperdrive

Imperial I-class Star Destroyer
1,600 meters
6 dual heavy turbolaser turrets
2 dual heavy ion cannon turrets
2 quad heavy turbolasers
3 triple medium turbolasers
2 medium turbolasers
20 light turbolasers
25 light ion cannons
Class 2 hyperdrive

Imperial II-class Star Destroyer
1,600 meters
8 octuple heavy turbolaser turrets
3 triple medium turbolaser turrets
2 medium turbolasers
25 light turbolasers
30 light ion cannons

MC80B Star Cruiser
1,200 meters
48 turbolasers
20 ion cannon batteries
Class 1 hyperdrive

MC90 Star Cruiser
1,255 meters
75 heavy turbolasers
30 heavy ion cannons
6 proton torpedo launchers
8 tractor beam projectors
Class 1 hyperdrive

Super-class Star Destroyer
8,000 meters
250 heavy turbolaser batteries
250 turbolaser batteries
250 ion cannons
250 concussion missile tubes
40 tractor beam projectors
Class 2 hyperdrive

Galactic-class Battle Carrier
1,600 meters
125 heavy turbolasers
45 Heavy Ion Cannons
20 concussion missile tubes
Class 2 hyperdrive

Welcome to the Legacy of the Force Infinities RPG! Like the Clone Wars RPG, this RPG will use fleet stats and massive battles. It will take place around the same time as Bloodlines, but the galaxy is already at war, albeit the early stages. So far, the Corellian alliance consists of Corellia, Fondor, Adumar, Jabiim, Commenor, the Corporate Sector, and Chasin, though others are starting to have separatist leanings. Tell me your thoughts!

Character/Faction Based: Both
Number of people interested: 5 (enough)

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Bando_Gora1138 (edited 09-22-2006 @ 05:27 PM).]

Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 05:05 PM EDT (US)     612 / 2495       
I like the idea, but I would put it on hold for a while. We have a _LOT_ of RPGs and ideas going around right now. I am considered interested but I am advocating you to wait a while before releasing it if ever. Also, if you need help with statistics weaponry power etc. I am definitely the go-to guy.

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 05:06 PM EDT (US)     613 / 2495       
I'm Interested in LotF:I, Bando. Are you interested in Forgotten Past?

[This message has been edited by Cheapy the Hutt (edited 09-17-2006 @ 06:04 PM).]

Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 05:38 PM EDT (US)     614 / 2495       
Interested is supposed to be in lime green cheapy, RPG ideas are in red. (Finally got this color system down...)

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 06:20 PM EDT (US)     615 / 2495       
@Cheapy: Thank you for the support. I usually wait until an RPG has started to see if I want to join, so I don't know if you'd count me for interested or not. I'll have to wait and see how FP pans out first.

@Reaper: Thank you as well for the support. I think I will end up needing you to work on the stats. Cheapy's stats are based on the ORII Thread, and I think I want them to use more of the system from the CW RPG. So, if you wouldn't mind, could you please come up with numbers for each class? Also, the stats need starfighters. Here are some helpful links: TheForce.net
and
Wookieepedia
As for starting later, that's fine by me, afte it's approved it still has to wait for an open slot, which I have a feeling will either be CW or ROTF.

< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 07:31 PM EDT (US)     616 / 2495       
Alright I`ll get to work on that whenever I have some free time. I would prefer it if you emailed me first with the whole list of units and likely situation, so I could come up with a reasonable analysis of their general power and numbers. (You wouldn`t have hundreds of ships if it was peace time, and vice versa).

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 07:40 PM EDT (US)     617 / 2495       
Ummm...sorry, but I have a shared email. I don't normally give it out to strangers (no offense). As for ship analysis, Cheapy's stats should be good for that. Starfighters may pose a problem, though. The Corellians have been building up a secret fleet in the Kiris cluster, but the rest of their forces are your average local defense force, albeit a rather large one. The GA, however, has a rather large military, it seems, because it has access to a plethora of shipyards and consists of Hapan and Imperial ships as well. Each system in the GA is supposed to provide a certain amount of ships and personnel to the Alliance, but Corellia has been protesting this.

< o >
FREE TIBET!

[This message has been edited by Bando_Gora1138 (edited 09-17-2006 @ 07:44 PM).]

Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 07:44 PM EDT (US)     618 / 2495       
Then just make a throwaway email if you want. Band_Gora1@yahoo.com would do the trick. I just don`t want to have huge longass protracted discussions over a forum, since that might bother the other people...

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 07:58 PM EDT (US)     619 / 2495       
Well, unfortunately, that is all I know regarding fleet stats. Sorry. I'd appreciate it if someone else would help so Reaper doesn't have to do everything by himself.

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 08:18 PM EDT (US)     620 / 2495       
No man I got it, but give me an AIM or something so I don`t have to spam up the forums with this stuff.

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
ARCcaptain
Clone Trooper
posted 09-17-06 09:20 PM EDT (US)     621 / 2495       
friend of old didnt post my RPG suggestion cause it wasnt color coded...

can someone refresh my memory on how to add color?

A R C c a p t a i n
"Excuses are like noses. Everyone has them"-Tom Cavanaugh
Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-18-06 10:02 AM EDT (US)     622 / 2495       
You put the BBCode in brackets around what you want to code. For example, typing color=red in brackets would yield the color red on the following text. Then you type /command where command is what you put before (such as color, where the /command would be /color). This is also in brackets. [color=red] would make red text, and eventually you would have to put /color in brackets to stop the effect. Clear enough? If not, then click on BB Code on the left of the message when making a reply to be brought to the heavengames FAQ.

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Admiral Fyyar
Clone Trooper
posted 09-18-06 01:36 PM EDT (US)     623 / 2495       
About the LotF, you can consider me interested as well. But be sure to add the Galactic-class Battle Carrier, which is a new GA main-line warship design, based on the Star Destroyer, but with an un-Imperial name.

ADMIRAL FYYAR
The RPG & Election Ruiner
Lord Fooby & Lord Fyyarby '09 - The Superior Choice
ARCcaptain
Clone Trooper
posted 09-18-06 03:09 PM EDT (US)     624 / 2495       
ok guys here it is again, in red
2 people have shown interset(reaper 93, imperial persia)
so 3 more are needed to put this RPG up on the waiting list.

every thing in this RPG is subject to change! feel free to say anything on how this can be changed.
And i could use a cooler title

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGNING UP!

[#CD0000]A Galaxy Divided
The Galactic Civil War RPG[/color]

It is a Period of Galactic Civil War. Once
Isolated resistence groups have banded to
gether to form the REBEL ALLIANCE in an att
ept to wrest control of the galaxy form the
evil Empire and restore peace and freedom to
the galaxy.

Led by the evil sith lord DARTH VADER, the
Empire has sworn to crush the Rebellion at
its roots and maintain its iron grip on the
galaxy.

His fleet of Star Destroyers now decneds
upon the planet Kalaan....

Welcome to the Galactic civil war RPG! This RPG takes place around 1BBY and the war between the Rebel Alliance
and Galactic Empire is escalating.
THE RULES:
1.have fun!
2.be resonable. If you carry a rocket launcher, no other big weapons.
3.be accurate. you cant build the death star in one day.
4.be nice to any or all n00bs involved in this rpg.
5.max 3 characters per person
6.no whining/fighting/spamming-if something sounds unfair, point it out and well work it out.
7. follow the rules

I)To join fill out a character sheet as follows
name:
RP'er:
weapons:
personal craft:
bio:
other:

NOTE: YOU MAY INVENT A CHARACTER, BUT ITS PREFERRED THAT YOU STAY AS CANONICAL AS POSSIBLE

II)GAME MECHANICS

SHIPYARDS-some planets will have a shipyards leveled 1-5. The type of craft you can build and
the speed at which it is built depends on this. higher level shipyards build faster than lower ones.
level 1-can build fighters and capital ships 100-200 meters long
level 2-can build fighters and capital ships 100-500 meters long
level 3-can build foghters and capital ships 100-700 meters long
level 4-can build fighters and capital ships 100-1000 meters long
level 5-can build fighters and capital ships 1000+ meters long

FACTION TURNS-Unlike other RPG'S where RP'ers can post whenever they want, this RPG will 1 day alloted for
RP'ers of each faction to post. The Empire will go first, then the Empire the next day, and
it will alternate as thus untill the RPG ends. This is to allow events to be followed in a more organized manner.
All rebel aligned RP'esr will bost in red, and imperial ones in green, so it will be easier to discern when one turn ends and
the next begins.

HARDPOINT PLANETS-When all the panets at which a unit is built are captured by the other side, that unit shall be disabled from further
building untill those planets are recaptured. The planets at which a unit can be built will be specified by the locale of the company
that builds the unit. For Example, if all Kuat Drive Yards locations are captured(Kuat, Xa Fel, Balmorra, Belderone, Rothana),
all Kuat drive yards built units will be unable to be produced further. However, existing units are still viable. The unit and planet lists
will cite details on building locales.
(NOTE:BUILDING LOCALES WONT NECISARILY BE CANONICAL)

FIXED RESEARCH-The only available research options are those listed here. Make sure to apply all the restrictions.[c/]

EMPIRE:

[color=#CD0000]1)DEATH STAR I

Required Planets:Coruscant, Anaxes, Phelarion, Fresia,Axxila, Carida, Kuat, Fondor, Balmorra, Corellia
Corellia, Eriadu, Alderaan, Duro, Byss, Tepasi, Hapes, Esseles, Trandosha, Rothana, Beldeorne, Skako, Xa Fel
Lianna,Wayland, Sullust, Tinnel 4, Endor, Empress Teta, Taris, Kalist 6, Chardaan, Foerost, Rendili
Can be Researched at:Coruscant

2)EXCECUTOR CLASS STAR DREADNAUGHT(Kuat Drive Yards)
Required Planets:Coruscant, Anaxes, Fresia, Xa Fel, Belderone, Taris, Empress Teta, Carida, Tinnel 4, Loronar Kuat, Fondor, Corellia, Balmorra
Duro, Lianna, Axxila, Eriadu, Tepasi, Foerost, Rendili, Chardaan, Kalist 6, Esseles, Chardaan, Ord Cantrell, Wayland, Phelarion
Thyferra, Trandosha, Contruum, Alderaan
Cab be researched at:Kuat, Fondor

3)TIE INTERCEPTOR, TIE DEFENDER, SCHIMITAR BOMBER(Sienar Fleet Systems)
Required Planets:Coruscant, Lianna, Chardaan, Esseles
Can be researched at: Coruscant, Anaxes, Fresia,, Axxila, Empress Teta, Carida, Kuat, Fondor, Balmorra,
Corellia, Eriadu, Chardaan, Alderaan, Duro, Byss, Tinnel 4, Hapes, Trandosha, Rothana
Lianna,Bestine, SLuis Van, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Wayland, Sullust, Foerost, Rendili

4)ECLIPSE CLASS STAR DREADNAUGHT(Kuat Drive Yards)
Required pLANETS: Coruscant, Anaxes, Garrenthum, Xa Fel, Sullust, Skako, Fresia, Axxila, Empress Teta, Carida, Kuat, Fondor, Balmorra,
Corellia, Eriadu, Tepasi, Chardaan, Alderaan, Duro, Esseles, Jabiim, Byss, Tinnel 4, Hapes, Trandosha, Rothana
Lianna,Bestine, SLuis Van, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Wayland, Sullust, Foerost, Rendili
Can be researched at:Byss

5)LANCER CLASS FRIGATE(Loronar Engineering Corporation)
Required planets:Coruscant, Anaxes, Carida, Phelarion, Tepasi, Eriadu, Axxila
Can be researched at:Coruscant, Anaxes, Fresia,, Axxila, Empress Teta, Carida, Kuat, Fondor, Balmorra,
Corellia, Eriadu, Chardaan, Alderaan, Duro, Byss, Tinnel 4, Hapes, Trandosha, Rothana

REBEL ALLIANCE:

1)ALLIANCE ASSAULT FRIGATE-(Allaiance Shipyards)
Required planets:Yavin 4,Sluis Van, Rendili
Can be researched at: Coruscant, Duro, Anaxes, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Sluis Van, Sullust, Rendili, Ralltiir, Corellia, Alderaan, Hapes
Loratus, Vergesso Astroids, Dantooine, Polis Massa, Brigia, Bestine

2)X-Wing(Incom Corporation)
Required Planets:Yavin 4, Fresia
Can be researched at: Coruscant, Duro, Anaxes, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Ralltiir, Sluis Van, Corellia, Alderaan, Chardaan, Hapes, Polis Massa
Loratus, Naboo, Vergesso Astroids, Dantooine, Brigia, Bestine, Sullust

3)B Wing(Slayn & Korpil)
Required Planets:Mon Calimari, Yavin 4, Roche Astroid Field,
Can be researched at: Coruscant, Duro, Anaxes, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Sluis Van, Corellia, Alderaan, Chardaan, Hapes, Polis Massa
Vergesso Astroids, Dantooine, Brigia, Tiisheraan, Bestine, Sullust, Ralltiir

[4)K wing (Koensayr Manufacturing)
Required Planets:Roche Astroid Field, Vergesso Astroids, Yavin 4, Corellia, Ralltiir
Can be researched at: Coruscant, Duro, Anaxes, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Sluis Van, Corellia, Alderaan, Chardaan, Hapes, Polis Massa
Vergesso Astroids, Dantooine, Brigia, Tiisheraan, Bestine, Sullust, Ralltiir, Roche Astroid Field

5)E wing(Incom Corporation)
Required Planets:Yavin 4, Vergesso astroids, Fresia
Can be researched at:Coruscant, Duro, Anaxes, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Sluis Van, Corellia, Alderaan, Chardaan, Hapes, Polis Massa
Vergesso Astroids, Dantooine, Brigia, Tiisheraan, Bestine, Sullust, Ralltiir, Roche Astroid Field

6)A-wing(Alliance Engineering)
Required Planets:Fresia, Sullust, Vergesso Astroids, Yavin 4
can be researched at: Coruscant, Duro, Anaxes, Yavin 4, Mon Calimari, Sluis Van, Corellia, Alderaan, Chardaan, Hapes, Polis Massa

7)MC90 Mon Calimari Cruiser(Mon Calimari shipyards)
Required planets: Mon Calimari, Yavin 4, Corellia, Aldraan, Ralltiir, Chandrilla, Sluis Van, Brigia
Vergesso Astroids, Commendor, Dantooine, Bestine, Rendili
Can be researched at: Coruscant, Mon Calimari, Sluis Van[c/]

[color=#CD0000]THE GALACTIC EMPIRE

Leaders:Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin

PLANETS
Anaxes-Anaxes Citadel, strong imperial support, Commerce, trade routes, millitary support
Axxila-Industry, trade routes
Balmorra-Kuat Drive Yards location, lv 3 shipyards, Industry, military support
Belderone-Kuat Drive Yards location,lv3 shipyards, agriculture, trade routes
Byss-Dark side world, lv5 shipyards, emperor's retreat
Carida-imperial acadamy, military support
Chardaan-lv 3 shipyards, Commerce
Duro-technology, trade routes, Commerce, Industry, lv2 shipyards
Empress Teta-Agriculture, trade routes, Commerce
Endor-secret construction facilities
Eriadu-Ubrikkan Industries, strong imperial support, Industry, Commerce
Esseles-Damorian Manufacturing, lv2 shipyards, strong imperial support
Foerost-lv5 shipyards
Fondor-lv5 shipyards, astroid mining
Fresia-Incom Corporation, lv3 shipyards, millitary support
Gerrenthum-Trade routes, Commerce
Hapes-technology, Commerce, trade routes
Imperial Center-Center of the galaxy, imperial capitol, trade routes, Commerce, Industry, millitary support,
Kalist 6-mining, Industry, millitary support
Karavis-lv3 shipyards
Kuat-Kuat drive yards headquarters lv5 shipyards, Industry, strong imperial support, millitary support,Commerce
Lianna- Sienar fleet systems headquarters,lv3 shipyards, Trade Routes
Metellos-Commerce, Trade routes, industry
Loronar-lv2 shipyards, commerce, industry
Ord Cantrell-Industry, millitary support, trade routes
Phelarion-strong imperial support, Commerce
Rendili-Rendili Star Drive, lv4 shipyards
Rothana-Kuat Drive Yards location(Rothana Heavy Engineering), lv4 shipyards, Industry, millitary support
Taris-strong imperial support, Commerce, millitary support
Tepasi-Strong imperial support, agriculture, Commerce
Tinnel 4-Industry,millitary support
Thyferra-Bacta
Trandosha-strong imperial support
Skako-lv3 shipyards,Industry, millitary support, trade routes
Wayland-Mount Tantiss storehouse
Xa Fel-Kuat Drive Yards location,lv3 shipyards, millitary support

AVAILABLE UNITS

SPACE

CAPITAL SHIPS
Tartan Patrol Cruiser-Damorian Manufacturing
Carrack-class light cruiser-Damorian Manufacturing
Strike-class cruiser-Loronar Engineering Corporation
Interdictor Star Destroyer-Kuat Drive Yards
Acclamator 1/2-class assault ship-Rothana Heavy Engineering
Victory 1/2-class Frigate-Rendili StarDrive
Venator Star Destroyer-Kuat Drive Yards
Imperial 1/2-class Star Destroyer-Kuat Drive Yards

FIGHTERS
TIE fighter-Sienar Fleet Systems
TIE bomber-Sienar Fleet Systems
V-Wing starfighter-Kuat Drive Yards
Eta-2A Actis interceptor-Kuat Drive Yards

LAND
Stromtroopers
Scout Troopers
Chariot light assault vehicle-Kuat Drive Yards
AT-PT-Rothana Heavy Engineering
AT-AR-Rothana Heavy Engineering
AT-ST-Rothana Heavy Engineering
AT-AA-Rothana Heavy Engineering
IFT-X Sabre-T-class repulsortank-Rothana Heavy Engineering
SPMA-T-Kuat Drive Yards
A9 Floating Fortress-Ubrikkan Industries
PX-10 Mobile Command Base-Ubrikkan Industries
A5 Juggernaut-Kuat Drive Yards
A6 Juggernaut-Kuat Drive Yards
AT-AT-Rothana Heavy Engineering

SUPPORT
Lambda class shuttle-Sienar Fleet Systems
Sentinel Class shuttle-Sienar Fleet Systems
Theta class shuttle-Kuat Drive Yards
Y-85 Titan dropship-Incom Corporation
Star Galleon-Kuat Drive Yards

THE ALLIANCE TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC
Leaders:Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar, General Dodanna

PLANETS
Alderaan-strong rebel support
Aridus-Yutrane Trackata, Industry, mining, millitary support
Bestine-lv3 shipyards
Bothawui-bothan spy net, strong rebel support
Brigia-Rebel Base
Chandrila-strong rebel support, agriculture, trade routes
Commendor-lv2 shipyards, Industry
Contruum-Industry
Corellia-Corellian Engineering Corporation, lv5 shipyards, strong rebel support, trade routes, agriculture, Commerce
Dantooine-Major Rebel Base, strong rebel support, agriculture
Geonosis-strong rebel support, Industry, millitary support
Hoth-Rebel Base
Jabiim-strong rebel support, mining
Kalaan-strong rebel support, Industry, mining
Kashyyyk-strong rebel support
Krant-rebel spy rendezvous, agriculture
Loratus-Loratus Manufacturing,Industry,military support
Mon Calimari-Mon Calimari Shipyards, lv5 shipyards, strong rebel support
Naboo-strong rebel support, agriculture
Orion IV-minor Rebel Base, Commerce
Polis Massa-Rebel Base, astroid mining
Polus-strong rebel support, mining
Ralltiir-strong rebel support, trade routes, Commerce
Roche Astroid Field-Slayn & Korpil, Koensayr Manufacturing
Shola- minor Rebel Base
Sluis Van-Allaiance Shipyards,lv4 shipyards, strong rebel support
Sullust-SoroSuub, lv4 shipyards, strong rebel support
Tiisheraan-agriculture, trade routes
Vergesso Astroids-lv2 shipyards, rebel starfighter base
Yavin 4- Alliance Engineering, Major Rebel Base, millitary support

AVAILABLE UNITS

SPACE

CAPITAL SHIPS
Corellian Corvette-Corellian Engineering Corporation
Corellian Gunship-Corellian Engineering Corporation
Liberator Medium Cruiser-SoroSuub
CC-9600 Frigate-Corellian Engineering Corporation
Quasar Fire class carrier-SoroSuub
Nebulon-B frigate-Kuat Drive Yards
Mon Calimari light cruiser-Mon Calimari Shipyards
Neutron Star class bulk cruiser-Rendili StarDrive
Dreadnaught-Rendili StarDrive
Mon Calimari Cruiser-Mon Calimari Shipyards

FIGHTERS
Z-95 Headhunter-Incom Corporation
BTL Y-Wing starfighter/bomber-Koensayr Manufacturing
V Wing starfighter-Kuat Drive Yards

LAND
Rebel Soldiers
Clone Swamp Speeder-Rothana Heavy Engineering
T1-B Hovertank-Yutrane Trackata
T47 Airspeeder-Incom Corporation
Rebel armored Freerunner-Loratus Manufacturing
TC9 Hover Transport-Loratus Manufacturing
Rebel Combat Speeder-SoroSuub
AAC-1/2 Hovertank-SoroSuub
AT-AP-Rothana Heavy Engineering
MPTL-Loratus Manufacturing
T3-B heavy attack tank-Yutrane Trackata
Rebel Assault tank(A5 Juggernaut)-Yutrane Trackata

SUPPORT
Gallofree Medium Transport-Alliance shipyards
Bantha class cargo skiff-Ubrikkan Industries
Bantha class assault shuttle-SoroSuub
Sentinel class landing craft-Sienar Fleet Systems
Lambda class shuttle-Sienar Fleet Systems
YT-2000 Light frighter-Corellian Engineering Corporation
YT-2500 Light Frighter-Corellian Engineering Corporation

A R C c a p t a i n
"Excuses are like noses. Everyone has them"-Tom Cavanaugh

[This message has been edited by ARCcaptain (edited 09-18-2006 @ 03:11 PM).]

Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 09-18-06 07:01 PM EDT (US)     625 / 2495       
Sorry Reaper, I'm REALLY not supposed to email strangers. If you want, I can create a stats thread.

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-18-06 07:53 PM EDT (US)     626 / 2495       
Just get an AIM or make another email for this or something... but if you absolutely must not, cannot, or should not, then by all means just make a thread...

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Takyu Baas
Clone Trooper
posted 09-22-06 01:17 PM EDT (US)     627 / 2495       
I've mentiones this previously, but it seems to have been overlooked. I am also interested in the New Hope RPG of Darth Kiev's.

"In times of war, do not crave honour, do not pray for order, amity or surrender. Ask only that you outlive the day..."

"Ours is not to reason why, Ours is but to do or die..." - Adapted from The Charge of the Light Brigade

"I am the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End"...
Reaper_93
Clone Trooper
posted 09-22-06 05:02 PM EDT (US)     628 / 2495       
Wtf happened? Everybody just stopped RPing all of a sudden. Clone Wars is waiting for FoO, and idk what happened to the other 2 or 3. They all just... well stopped. I wanna RP damnit

||/
|||
\\|
`\\
Gorog
Clone Trooper
posted 09-22-06 05:07 PM EDT (US)     629 / 2495       
Anyone else interested in LOTF: Infinities?

< o >
FREE TIBET!
Viceroy Billy
Clone Trooper
(id: Billy9)
posted 09-22-06 05:10 PM EDT (US)     630 / 2495       
Sorry about not posting much...

Dropping French, and taking up Wood Production has been time cosuming. I have had to take three tests this week, and if I got anything besides a 100 I would fail.

And guess what, I got high nineties in all of them, and had to stay after and retake them. I'll try and post later and tomorrow...

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that. - Captain Rex Kramer
This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it. - Michael Palin
L.A. 15, 7 Adam. 10-5 to Mary 3, I've got a blue van in the RV storage lot, 1600 North Willow. 10-35, 7 Adam is rolling.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 19 20 21 22 23 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 84  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames