You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2495 replies, Sticky
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The RPG Calendar
Bottom
Topic Subject:The RPG Calendar
« Previous Page  1 ··· 12 13 14 15 16 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 84  Next Page »
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 06-18-06 10:43 AM EDT (US)         
The RPG Calendar

Announcements

The RPG Calendar is closing down. Thanks for the good times guys.

DarkBeing and Melkor have completed their Fanfic based on the legendary Advent of Darkness RPG: The Advent of Darkness FanFiction

DarkBeing's Legacy: The History of the SWU RPG

FoO presents the Calendar's first offical, and rather silly, awards ceremony. It is now over, but I'll leave this here so you can chack out the winners if you missed it. Go on, have a look'see...

WARNING: Exam Season, RPGs may move slowly.

What is the Calendar? How does it work?

The Calendar is basically a floodgate. It is here to stop tirades of RPG's flooding the forum, then dieing, then there being a period where no RPG's exist.

To this end the calendar exists. When you come up with an RPG idea you submit it, then when enough have said that they're interested you go on the waiting list until there is a slot and then the RPG can begin!

How do I submit my RPG?

To submit an RPG to the community fill in this simple form

RPG Name: (The title of your RPG)
Moderator: (Your forum name)
Plot: (The plot for your RPG, this could be your title crawl)
Character/Faction Based: (Just put down character, faction or either if you haven't decided)
Number of people interested: (I'll fill this in as we go along. This field will be deleted when your RPG has reached 5 people)

Are there any rules?

Yes, these rules are not subject to change, but most are common sense anyway

-Follow the CoC, no spam, flaming, baiting etc.

-Constructive criticism only, don't just say 'I hate your idea', say how to improve it

-Don't just ignore the calendar, it's here for a reason

-Keep it friendly, and say if you're interested

-If you have a problem contact me, my email is friend_of_old@hotmail.co.uk

-To make things easier to run here I have introduced a colour coding system for important posts
Type RPG Idea... in Bold Red if you are submitting an idea
Type Interested in... in Bold Lime if you are interested in an idea
Type Update for... in Bold Orange if you want me to update something on the main post
Type Probation for... in Bold Yellow if you want me to put someone on the probation list (I will ask for reasons)

How many...

Yes there are limits to things:

-There will only be 5 RPG's at a time

-You need 5 people to be interested in your RPG for it to go forward

-You can have up to 3 RPG ideas at a time

-You can moderate 1 RPG at a time

Current RPGs

RPG Waiting List

RPG Name: A New Empire Part 2
Moderator: Gorog
Plot:
Two years have passed since the Battle of Endor. Imperial commanders and Moffs break away from High Command on Coruscant, while the remaining loyalists struggle to keep the forces of the Alliance of Free Planets at bay. However, while having a wide base of support, the former Rebellion lacks the military resources to take Coruscant.

In a surprise move, Alliance and Imperial leaders meet on the planet ITHOR. Drawing up a peace treaty, the delegates decide on a new government, transforming the Empire into a constitutional monarchy with the reinstatement of the IMPERIAL SENATE, led by a President appointed by the figurehead Emperor who has been elected by the Grand Moffs. MON MOTHMA is soon appointed to the post of President of the Imperial Senate.

However, some former Rebels refuse to recognize the Treaty of Ithor, and accuse Mon Mothma of having sold out the ideals of the Rebellion to assume control of the galaxy. These Rebels maintain arms in order to establish a true Republic. Similarly, some Imperial worlds denounce what they call a false Empire, and instead aid the Imperial warlords. As the new Empire and its Senate try to establish authority, the Galactic Civil War enters a new phase, manipulated by shadowy individuals with their own agenda...
Character/Faction Based: Character

RPG Name: Age of the Warlords
Moderator: FoO
Plot:
[c]After the disasterous failure of Palpatine's attempted formation of a unified Galactic Empire the Republic collapsed and the galaxy fell into ten years of darkness. Now three factions, the Thyferran Alliance, the Grand Directorate and the Azure Imperium have arisen and vy for control of the core worlds, using battered fleets with ancient clone wars ships and cheap cruisers, a shadow of the galaxy's former glory.

Over all of this the Church of Truth holds sway, binding the planets of the galaxy under its vicious doctorine. However one team of Directorate scientists on Kuat dare to defy them. In an attempt to create the ultimate weapon they unleash the ultimate sin, they unleash the Force.

Character/Faction Based: Character, with mnior fleet details

RPGs to be Approved

Moderators

I've decided to add this section so that people can see at a glance if their favourite moderators or friends are planning an RPG at a glance, or if they're on the probation list. Thus I'm assigning everyone a colour, if you'd prefer a different colour don't hesitate to ask.

-Friend of Old (FoO)

-Melkor1

-Cheapy the Hutt

-Flying Ace/Vader

-Bando_Gora/Gorog

Probation List

This is where a list of people and their crimes are put. If you are on this list it means something you have done has been deemed counter-productive to an RPG or the RPG community. Being on this list does not stop you creating RPG's through the calendar or playing in them. It is here to warn people of what you have done, so that if they don't want to run the risk of you messing something up half-way through.

Crimes include things like godmodding, flaming, spamming, quitting for no valid reason, etc. Basically anything that harms an RPG.

Darth Kiev: For abandoning ANE without reason, causing death of the RPG.

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 09-05-2009 @ 05:16 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Scholomancer
Clone Trooper
(id: Solomon)
posted 08-16-06 04:40 PM EDT (US)     391 / 2495       
I can guess at what was said though Cheapy, and it definitely wasn't at you.

Remember to Breathe - Dashboard Confessional
-Here I Am, and here I remain! - Leto Atreides, Dune
Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-16-06 06:46 PM EDT (US)     392 / 2495       

Quote:

Well from what I've seen Fallen Empire is probably the pinacle of faction based RP'ing. Reems upon reems of information go into it and quite frankly I'm amazed Persia keeps up with it.
But yes, I'd join either of them. So would you like me to put them up for you Persia?

Yes. I'll get OR II written up for the waiting list.

As for Fallen Empire IV, I need to do a bit more thinking and surveying about that one, because there are two time periods for the system at the moment, and each is quite different from each other.

As for the rest... All I can say is that I have left forum politics and I do not intend to engage in it anytime in the forseeable future. I want to do RPG's, just like way back at the start.

As for as to what Fallen Empire is... Fallen Empire is the faction based RPG incarnate. It quantifies and precisely calculates battles based on dice rolls and player tactics. It is the answer to the chaotic battles (I remember them quite well, especially the ROTJ saga) that many faction based RPG's can have. Spiritually, it can be compared in terms of gameplay to Age of Empires and Civilization.

The Core Rule book for Edition three of the Fallen Empire system can be downloaded here.

http://ez-files.net/download.php?file=fb0eb9b9

Now, getting back to the time periods... Currently, there are two time periods Fallen Empire has. All the stuff is prepared, we're ready to go. GCW era and Post-ROTJ era. Both have their unique situations.

1. The GCW era is a cat and mouse game. Several players play as Imperial Grand Moffs, each with their own territories. They vie with each other for the Emperor's favor, while the Rebellion, played by a single player, holds territory unknown to the other players. Being able to strike from hidden territory gives them a large advantage against any individual Imperial player.

However, eventually, the Battle of Endor occurs. The Emperor dies and the Imperial Moffs are on their own. They will begin fighting against each other, while the Rebellion is capable of becoming the New Republic, exchanging it's rebellion bonuses in exchange for bonuses better suited for a large power as opposed to the fledgling power that they have at the start of the game.

2. Post-ROTJ era is a bit different. Each player now plays as one of five factions, The Corporate Sector Authority, the Hutt Cartell, the Hapans, New Republic and Imperial Remnant. Each faction has it's own bonuses and ships while they fight for supremacy in a post ROTJ galaxy.

Other eras are possible. A Clone Wars I could do, although what new elements could be added to the game I don't know.

An "Old Republic Thread" era could be fun and, IMO, would be potentially extremely interesting. Some "timeline events" such as the Imperious-machine faction, bizzare weapons and ground troops etc.

Finally, a "Birth of the Galaxy" era, set 35,000-50,000 BBY could possibly be fun. Like Master of Orion, one of several species would start on a homeworld. Rakata, Humans, Hutts, etc. New features required would be a colony system, a full fledged tech tree and an entirely original ship\ground weapon set.

Those are the only optiosn I can think of at the moment (Barring a KOTOR era, but IMO that wouldn't be very interesting.)

Now, Assuming I opt to do Fallen Empire IV before OR II (a dubious proposition) what era would you, as players ( and a potential Co-GM) prefer? Or, even better, do you have any ideas as to features, changes, or time periods?

Sic Transit Gloria.

Merai: The fact that the Fourth Reich managed to blossom in SWU back in the summer before a mod FINALLY noticed what was going on just proves Dray, Blackie et al's point.

[This message has been edited by Imperial_Persia (edited 08-16-2006 @ 07:24 PM).]

Darth Margera
Clone Trooper
posted 08-16-06 07:00 PM EDT (US)     393 / 2495       
Are you gonna' have a bitch-fit and not start Fallen Empire if we don't have every slot filled and 30 people on the waiting list?

Blast from the Past!
Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-16-06 07:39 PM EDT (US)     394 / 2495       
Margera, I'm not sure what you hope to gain by baiting me, but it appears that you prefer a hostile, as opposed to peaceful forum enviroment.

Bravo sir! You have pulled the cover off my diabolical plan to lure everyone into an emotionally devestating event with the Fallen Empire battle system. The forum owes a debt to your hard hitting expose, asking the tough questions noone was willing to ask and speaking truth to power.

Your renowned way with words is doubtless a great credit to you, ever more evident in your performance in the RPG's you participate in.

Good luck on your selfless crusade Margera. Keep fighting those old battles, Mr. Quixote.

Sic Transit Gloria.

Merai: The fact that the Fourth Reich managed to blossom in SWU back in the summer before a mod FINALLY noticed what was going on just proves Dray, Blackie et al's point.

[This message has been edited by Imperial_Persia (edited 08-16-2006 @ 07:41 PM).]

Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 08-16-06 07:48 PM EDT (US)     395 / 2495       
*shakes head wearily*

Can we get back on-topic here? This is the RPG Calender, not an 'I hate Persia' thread.

KypJargon
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 10:45 AM EDT (US)     396 / 2495       
I don't hate him, I just have this strange desire to ridicule and belittle him.
Crazed Ewok
Mectator
(id: The Crazed Ewok)
posted 08-17-06 11:08 AM EDT (US)     397 / 2495       
Persia, you're doing no better by baiting him worse. I'm getting quite sick of your "witty" condescending sarcasm.

As for everyone else, lay off Persia and get back on topic. If you have issues with how he hosts RPGs or how he is, talk to him over MSN and don't bring it here.

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions
Maegereg
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 01:00 PM EDT (US)     398 / 2495       
This fallen empire sounds interesting. I might be willing to join, depending on how much else is going on.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 05:29 PM EDT (US)     399 / 2495       
JOHN, by the grace of God King of England, Lord of Ireland, Duke of Normandy and Aquitaine, and Count of Anjou, to his archbishops, bishops, abbots, earls, barons, justices, foresters, sheriffs, stewards, servants, and to all his officials and loyal subjects, Greeting.

- The Magna Carta -

Star Wars
Birth of a Republic II: Reformation

Snatched from the jaws of peace and prosperity, the galaxy is once again at war. The brutal conflict the THYFERRAN ALLIANCE has prosecuted against the Core Confederacy for over five years, once considered a stalemated war, destined to end slowly and ingloriously, has spread to the rest of the galaxy, engulfing the Bothans and the ERIADU IMPERIUM.

After the capture of several key systems from the Core, most notably CORELLIA, the Core Confederacy has struck back, taking the vital shipyards of NUBIA, one of the major suppliers of the Thyferrans. Compounding the impending calamities is General RAVENLOCKE, the disaffected commander of Thyferran forces. With the support of the military's High Command, he threatens to break the Thyferran Alliance into yet another cruel civil war.

WIth their new TITAN CLASS BATTLESHIP to match the Eriaduan's fearsome DREADSTAR MARK II the Confederates hope to launch a devestating wave assault against he Thyferrans, toppling their government and forcing the Imperium to sue for peace. The Eriaduans, however, still hold a key advantage, the newly created FIST OF IMPERIOUS. The brainchild of the IMPERIOUS supercomputer network, it is the largest ship ever known to exist and is capable of laying waste to entire star systems.

The Jedi, having recently defended an attack on their main enclave at OSSUS by the fanatical anti-force CHURCH OF TRUTH have reluctantly given marginal support to the Confederacy, despite intense controversy even inside the High Council. Further troubling the Jedi is the BROTHERHOOD OF THE NIGHT, a darkside cult lead by the shadowy AELER DARKVOID. Holding sway even over General Ravenlocke, few know the true extent of Aeler's influence over the galaxy.

Even on Eriadu, a wealthy planet of culture and prosperity, the insidious influence of IMPERIOUS reaches, unknown even to the ineffectual Emperor of the Imperium, XIM THANO. Blinded to the affairs of the empire by the lacivious ARWEN NATTA, the unfortunate monarch, heir to a mighty empire, finds himself plotted against on all sides. The shroud of the darkness has descended. The fate of the galaxy is now in the balance...

Welcome to the Birth of a Republic II thread! This is the sequel to "The Old Republic Thread: Remastered". ORII picks up just a month or two after the first thread, with all characters and events carrying over from the original.

----

There's the advertisement as it were for ORII. I'll have to do some more thinking before I consider the FEIV Timeline.

Sic Transit Gloria.

[This message has been edited by Imperial_Persia (edited 08-17-2006 @ 05:30 PM).]

Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 08-17-06 05:44 PM EDT (US)     400 / 2495       
Why did you come back, Persia? I thought you were Darth Persia, but I wasn't so sure.

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 06:00 PM EDT (US)     401 / 2495       
Sounds interesting. I'll join.

BTW, would anyone be interested in a LotF RPG? I heard the idea tossed around for a while, but it never really took wing.

[This message has been edited by Cheapy the Hutt (edited 08-17-2006 @ 06:13 PM).]

APPO117
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 10:53 PM EDT (US)     402 / 2495       
Hey Paciface on the FIRST post, What's the UNSC Frigate doing in the pic?

<<< A p p o 1 1 7 >>>

"Were it so easy...
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 11:02 PM EDT (US)     403 / 2495       
That's actually the Alderaniaan War Cruiser Red Hawk. Lazer X7 used it for the bitmap.

Lazer X7
Clone Trooper
posted 08-17-06 11:28 PM EDT (US)     404 / 2495       
Yep. I've been over this a few times... *sits down* I designed that ship awhile back. I then customized it and textured it and gave it to the Halo Conversion. However, in my mind, it is still the AWC.

(`'.Lazer X7.')
,``oo,,oo``,

Winner of the craziest forummer of HWH-'07

Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 08-18-06 09:55 AM EDT (US)     405 / 2495       
Hey Lazer, are you going to sign up for EB:R or ORII?

Scholomancer
Clone Trooper
posted 08-18-06 06:34 PM EDT (US)     406 / 2495       
Actually, I'm interested in Fallen Empire. It's a good concept for sure, Persia.

Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-18-06 08:52 PM EDT (US)     407 / 2495       
That's good to hear Solomon. Incidentally, to all concerned, I am going to require a co-GM for FEIV, because unfortunately I simply don't have the time to handle this all on my own this time.

Sic Transit Gloria.

Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 08-18-06 09:40 PM EDT (US)     408 / 2495       
*Ahem*...see my previous post, Persia.

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Darth Margera
Clone Trooper
posted 08-19-06 01:29 AM EDT (US)     409 / 2495       

Quote:

Margera, I'm not sure what you hope to gain by baiting me, but it appears that you prefer a hostile, as opposed to peaceful forum enviroment.

Bravo sir! You have pulled the cover off my diabolical plan to lure everyone into an emotionally devestating event with the Fallen Empire battle system. The forum owes a debt to your hard hitting expose, asking the tough questions noone was willing to ask and speaking truth to power.

Your renowned way with words is doubtless a great credit to you, ever more evident in your performance in the RPG's you participate in.

Good luck on your selfless crusade Margera. Keep fighting those old battles, Mr. Quixote.

Ah. Sarcasm.

"It was only after then that I realized that sarcasm is simply the protest of those who are weak." -John Knowles.

So there was nothing wrong with simply canceling a highly-anticipated game because of lack of interest, despite having enough people to play said game?

Quote:

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Blast from the Past!
Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-19-06 10:56 AM EDT (US)     410 / 2495       
If the highly anticipated game was the OR Thread, then I guess one could say my reviving it here is a great big apology. I can't change the past, only the future.

If you're referring to Fallen Empire III, I think you've got alot of nerve telling me I don't know the capabilities of a game I created. Fallen Empire taskes alot of work to manage, so much so that I needed a Co-GM for the third installment.

That Co-GM was Macko. Unfortunately, he quit before we even began the game.

The last post in FEIII says it all.

Quote:

So... so far there is me, Wlesh, and Margera. Could we start now? And is Welsh still going to play?

So, here I was, no assistant GM, and only three players. (That's assuming Welsh would play, which he never showed up.)

So, in the end, I have two players, no co-GM. It can't work, because the game would be thrown radically out of balance with so few players. (Was there even a rebel player?)

Sorry, it just can't work that way.

Sic Transit Gloria.

[This message has been edited by Imperial_Persia (edited 08-19-2006 @ 10:57 AM).]

Darth Margera
Clone Trooper
posted 08-19-06 12:35 PM EDT (US)     411 / 2495       
Just because Welsh didn't post didn't mean he wasn't there- I rarely go back into a sign-up thread after I submit a character nowadays.

I just don't think it matters how off-balance a game would be, as long as people want to play.

And I don't know why you felt the nerve to personally attack me, but the RPGs I've been in and the people I have done so with have nothing to do with any of this. if you're just going to insult me, then forget I said anything.

Blast from the Past!
Scholomancer
Clone Trooper
posted 08-19-06 01:01 PM EDT (US)     412 / 2495       
Ok ok guys, take it easy. This IS just an internet gaming community.

I find that there will ALWAYS be a small number of RPers willing to play any game; speaking of which, there are SIX active RPs, each with there own small group of RPers. Since we're a small community, we are never going to have massive, broiling games unless we adopted the organization structure of other RP Forums. Which won't happen, we're a gaming community.

But on another note, hopefully FoO will get his *** in gear and do something about the house-keeping in this thread, I'm kind of frustrated at the lack of up-to-date information in our RP organization.

[This message has been edited by Solomon (edited 08-19-2006 @ 01:09 PM).]

Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-19-06 01:49 PM EDT (US)     413 / 2495       
Believe me Margera, I wanted FEIII to succeed. I worked hard on making the system and I wanted it to succeed, but it simply couldn't work for the following reasons.

1. There was no Rebel player. Can't play the game unless you have someone to fight. The whole impetus of the game was lost.

2. Welsh wasn't going to play. He didn't even bother posting his characters. I talked to him on MSN and he had lost interest. Again, we had only two people playing. That is not nearly enough to make for an interesting game.

You show me an RPG that worked with two people posting.

3. I didn't quote from the sign-up thread, I quoted from the bona-fide game thread, which he (Welsh) did not bother posting in.

Simply put, noone was posting. Nowhere in the thread did I announce the end, or cancel it. They were free to post at anytime, which they unfortunately did not.

However, as you seem to at least have taken an interest in FE Margera, I would be interested in your opinion as to what time period FEIV should take.

@Solomon Yeah, you're right about that, we'd be better off if FoO was more active.

Sic Transit Gloria.

[This message has been edited by Imperial_Persia (edited 08-19-2006 @ 02:41 PM).]

Darth Margera
Clone Trooper
posted 08-20-06 00:25 AM EDT (US)     414 / 2495       
Ah. So you insult me for no reason and now want my opinion?

Blast from the Past!
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 08-20-06 09:54 AM EDT (US)     415 / 2495       
Right, the people have spoken, FoO shall be more active! Well, my computer is on the blink anyway, so I'll do my best.

1. At this very moment I'm updating the main post, Solomon's CW edit, and Persia's RPG will be up ASAP

2. As I've already stated Persia I'm intersted in both. And I think the GCW era will be best (having participated in FEII)

3. Darth Mergara, as far as I can see it's six of one and half a dozen of the other, so now stop it. Otherwise I may have to spank you

4. There are 5 Calendar-recognised RPG's. WWIII wasn't posted here and has nothing to do with me, but I'm not going to go in there and complain. Although it will not happen again

5. And everyone who is having a go at Persia, lay off of him. I do not want this thread cluttered with anti-Persia messages. I hope everyone will be able to trust him not to snap again. But I think that the reasons for his fit last time are deeper than most of us realise, Cold Fusion, Imperial Leigion and OR all figured into it somewhere. But I'm sure Persia will tell you the full story. But here is not the place.

Okay, as far as I'm concerned that's fair and I want everyone to behave themselves now. I'm always watching...

EDIT: Right, I've got everything sorted as far as I can see, I'll be on later today (hopefully), so tell me if you see anything wrong

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 08-20-2006 @ 10:04 AM).]

Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 08-20-06 12:02 PM EDT (US)     416 / 2495       
*AHEM* Is ANYONE interested in a LotF RPG or not?!?

Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-20-06 12:18 PM EDT (US)     417 / 2495       
Sorry, but I have enough on my plate already, so sorry, I cannot say I'm interested in LotF at this time.

Sic Transit Gloria.

Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 08-20-06 01:09 PM EDT (US)     418 / 2495       
That reminds me Cheapy. This thread is primarily a thread for organising an RPG timetable and approving ideas, rather than improving them.

By all means discuss threads but please let's not get sidetracked and cluttered.

Doctor FoO
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 08-20-06 07:45 PM EDT (US)     419 / 2495       
Here is a formal form for this forum (Pun intended).

RPG Name: Legacy RPG
Moderator: Cheapy the Hutt
Plot: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars
Legacy RPG

After the deaths of Palpatine and Vader, Luke Skywalker's New Jedi Order became the agent of peace for a New Republic. But an invasion by the extragalactic Yuuzhan Vong toppled the Republic. The resulting Galactic Alliance allied itself with the Imperial Remnant and others to defeat the alien invaders.

Peace was restored, but decades later the Imperial Remnant once more proclaimed itself an Empire-with a more benign Emporer on the throne.

A century passed, and a new breed of Sith, a legion of them, emerged from hiding on the planet Korriban, and formed an alliance with the reforged Empire. Together they manufactured an incident that sundered the Galactic Alliance and began a brutal war. The Jedi, now few and scattered, seem to be the last impediment to Sith dominace. However, the name Skywalker still burns bright among the Jedi, a legacy of hope in the darkness.

Character/Faction Based: Both
Number of people interested: Kypjargon.

This RPG will begin with the Sith attack on the planet Ossus and the Jedi Academy there. The factions will be the Empire, Sith, and Jedi.

[This message has been edited by Cheapy the Hutt (edited 08-22-2006 @ 09:35 AM).]

Imperial_Persia
Clone Trooper
posted 08-20-06 07:59 PM EDT (US)     420 / 2495       

Quote:

Character/Faction Based: Both

Can you elaborate? Will there be an actual system of battle, or are we following the somewhat haphazard ROTJ-saga system?

Sic Transit Gloria.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 12 13 14 15 16 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 80 ··· 84  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames