You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.187 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Star Wars: The Last Jedi Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars: The Last Jedi Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 12-13-17 01:48 PM EDT (US)         
The Last Jedi is only a couple of days away from release. As such, a new thread has been opened for discussion of the film and surrounding materials, spoilers included. The previous thread opened by Keno is to remain spoiler-free. Violation of this will result in punishment as deemed appropriate by the moderation staff.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
AuthorReplies:
jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 10-05-18 11:19 AM EDT (US)     181 / 187       
You mean Konasuba? I don't know man, I tried watching that one. It's pretty funny, but the fanservice was too much.

On the other hand, if you want moe, Lucky Star is worth a shot, so long as you understand it's pretty slow paced.

Currently listening to: True Will (Tales of Berseria)
Trying to juggle college and far too many creative projects
Currently failing on the latter.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 10-05-18 12:11 PM EDT (US)     182 / 187       
Ohh... it's fanservicey? Then not into it.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 10-05-18 12:31 PM EDT (US)     183 / 187       
There are some (Kobayashi, Carnival Phantasm ) that are worth watching anyway. Konasuba just isn't one of them for me. Admittedly, it's a parody, and I've noticed anime parody tends to go overboard in that regard.

Perhaps Interviews with Monster Girls would be better (there's fanservice but it's minimal). Nichijo, though I've never watched it, might be good too.

Currently listening to: True Will (Tales of Berseria)
Trying to juggle college and far too many creative projects
Currently failing on the latter.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 01-14-19 11:02 AM EDT (US)     184 / 187       

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 01-17-19 11:20 AM EDT (US)     185 / 187       
No wonder it was shit. That dumbass was ripping off a superior film

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-08-19 12:48 PM EDT (US)     186 / 187       
Behind the scenes concept art!

Oh, the difference a little angled plating can make.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-22-19 01:27 PM EDT (US)     187 / 187       

Interesting. So, under Legends canon, you cannot do the hyper kamikaze.

And hyperspace works in a very Honor Harrington-esque fashion.

[This message has been edited by Kousoku Senkan Moffgou (edited 02-22-2019 @ 01:27 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames