You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kousoku Senkan Moffgou

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.82 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Star Wars: Rogue One Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars: Rogue One Discussion Thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 12-15-16 10:03 AM EDT (US)         
With Rogue One's release upon us, I've created a new thread for discussion of the film, its plot, and surrounding materials. The previous thread opened by Keno is to remain spoiler-free. Violation of this will result in punishment as deemed appropriate by the moderation staff.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 12-15-2016 @ 10:05 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 12-15-16 08:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 82       
Hey guys! Also for anybody who wants a look at the weapons of Rogue One, come see this link at Internet Movie Firearms Database (IMFDB). It's for like if you're interested in re-making these weapons for authentic prop building or you want to see what guns they used to base the blasters off of. Whatever reason it is, these images for the guns have spoilers in them, to say the least.
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 12-16-16 10:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 82       
So... saw the movie. CGI Tarkin = Good. CGI Romodi I didn't even realize was CGI. Or Romodi, for that matter. He, sadly, does not sound like Winston Churchill.

CGI Leia was obvious, though.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 12-16-16 11:14 PM EDT (US)     3 / 82       
Romodi was in there?

I actually couldn't tell if Leia was CG or just a very good look-alive. Turns out it was both.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-16-16 11:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 82       

Same chin; not much else.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 12-17-16 01:23 AM EDT (US)     5 / 82       
All told, absolutely loved this. It's got some issues, sure, but overall it was a very bold direction to take a spin off. It worked so well and was really well executed.

NOT SO GREAT:
CGI Tarkin - it was very good CGI, probably as good as they could realistically get it, but what have we learned from our past endeavours? Extensive CGI simply doesn't stand the test of time and there's nothing you can do about. It was just a little too far down the uncanny valley or me, too. Don't get me wrong, I loved his role in the film and the way he came across, but the CGI made me feel disconnected. A podcast I listen to suggested that maybe his appearance shoud have always been on a screen or via hologram - easier to make more realistic for long interactions (not to mention, when he takes over Krennic can literally say, "But he wasn't even HERE all this time!!")

The first act was a bit all over the place. Might have been better if made a bit sharper.

Vader's choke quip...

THINGS THAT WERE GREAT:
Vader's choke quip.

Pretty much everything else tbh.

The characterisation was outstanding. Not heavy handed, good development, wonderful interactions. K2 had a lovely HK streak!

Ben Mendelsohn.

Costume design! Not something that usually stands out, but I was really drawn in, looking at all the neat little bits of love that went into the kits. Amazing.

The whole third act was pure gold.

Vader in that last scene though. Jesus Christ...

Also, science boffins, we know physics is a grey area in Star Wars but that whole thing with the hammerhead and an SD carving another one in two... would happen, or..?

Might be off again to see it tonight with the folks.

It's a long road that has no turning - It's never too late to mend.
The darkest hour is before the dawn, and even this war must end.

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster - Widely considered the galaxy's best drink, the effects of which are like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

~\\*.. The Real McCoy ..*//~
Xicon
Clone Trooper
(id: jaxbrandon)
posted 12-17-16 10:35 AM EDT (US)     6 / 82       
****ing over the moon of Endor in love with this movie. ISO covered most of my thoughts, with the exception of:

Donnie. ****ing. Yen.

Please please please American film industry can we make this man a Hollywood star? Too long has he been kicking ass starring in really great (but entirely unseen by American audiences) wuxia films in Hong Kong and mainland China, but oh holy shit he was SO GOOD in this. Chirrut is easily the character of this bunch that I'd most want to see more of, somehow.

xicon | black lives matter.
leave the mourning to the morning, yeah pain can be killed
with aspirin tablets and vitamin pills
but memories of hope and of glorious defeat
are a little bit harder to beat
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-17-16 10:48 AM EDT (US)     7 / 82       
He was pretty awesome.

Maegereg
Clone Trooper
posted 12-17-16 12:14 PM EDT (US)     8 / 82       
Saw this yesterday. On the whole I liked it, but mainly because I went in with low expectations after it got panned by the New York Times. As ISO says, the first act was very unfocused, and I don't think the characters were developed particularly well at all. I think the only character who I thought was particularly interesting was K2. I'd still like to see a little more exploration of the universe, but I think they get away with it a bit more in this one than in TFA because the setting is more familiar.

The thing I was really pleasantly surprised by was how dark the movie was, in comparison to normal Star Wars, and the prequels especially. A SW movie where everyone dies at the end? Yes please. And I thought Cassian's speech when he and the others volunteer to attack Scarif was excellent, though also kind of ruined when everyone reacted as though it were heartwarming and inspiring, rather than chilling.
Also, science boffins, we know physics is a grey area in Star Wars but that whole thing with the hammerhead and an SD carving another one in two... would happen, or..?
You were referring to Moff, but I'm pretty sure that's a massive nope unless both of the destroyers were unshielded. Otherwise, a Star Destroyer's physical shields are so ludicrously weak that all combat should take place via unmanned ramming. Also, how the first one carve through the second one like a hot knife through butter, despite the fact that the two ships should be identically constructed and composed? Seems unlikely, even allowing for different parts of the ship having different levels of structural integrity.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-18-16 11:19 AM EDT (US)     9 / 82       
Second viewing eliminated the detachment I felt at the first. Just pure enjoyment.
I went in with low expectations after it got panned by the New York Times.
I'm amazed anyone gives an ounce of credibility to anything they run after this last year.

With respect to the ramming... pains me though it does to say this, but Rule of Cool? Also, it did look like they were lining up the armored edge of the disabled ISD's trench with the unarmored dorsal terrace of the other one.

AND... we actually see the twin heavy turbolasers firing in action!

Maegereg
Clone Trooper
posted 12-18-16 11:54 AM EDT (US)     10 / 82       
Also, it did look like they were lining up the armored edge of the disabled ISD's trench with the unarmored dorsal terrace of the other one.
Pretty sure that's right, but why on earth is one armored and the other not?

Maegereg
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 12-18-16 11:57 AM EDT (US)     11 / 82       
Probably the same reasons tanks or battleships don't have the same amount of armor all over.

ARMY STRONG
Expanding Fronts Mod
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-18-16 12:03 PM EDT (US)     12 / 82       
Because a ship coated in a homogenous layer of armor makes for a really boring sci-fi design?

Also, Dallows, look up the Panzer III.

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 12-18-2016 @ 12:08 PM).]

Merai
Clone Trooper
(id: Commander Merai)
posted 12-19-16 07:52 AM EDT (US)     13 / 82       
The thing that makes me happiest is that Scarif immediately and effortlessly ascends to the rank of Best Space Battle in the surprisingly Space Battle Light franchise.

"I vote we rename this thread to Merai: Kicking Ass and Taking Names"- Scn Jedi
"Merai is awesome cause he makes me one badass mother****er, or as Dane Cook says, a BAMF"- The Crazy Person
"I actually prefer Merai's opinion over everyone else's. You can quote me on that."- Sarthos
Crazed Ewok
Mectator
(id: The Crazed Ewok)
posted 12-19-16 11:36 PM EDT (US)     14 / 82       
Scarif was just such an amazing setpiece. I don't think I've ever felt a more sinking feeling in a movie than when I saw the specter of the Death Star on the horizon with that understated, awe-filled score chiming hauntingly. The moment when you know for sure that everyone is dead if you had been holding out any form of hope. And you think forward: it's what the Alderaanians would soon see, too. And if you've see it, you're already dead.* Can't imagine what must have been going through the minds of everyone who saw it (although I might have some educated guesses at Krennic).

* Unless you're on Yavin IV...

All of the Death Star shots, in fact, were incredible. The Death Star is the... star of the movie. Rogue One did a better job of making me afraid of the Death Star than ANH ever did. Can we talk about the destruction of Jedha? The shot of the Death Star partially eclipsing the sun... it gently slides into view, fires when it's perfectly concentric, then just keeps on moving across the sun because it can't be bothered to stop after it destroys your life. So cold and unfeeling, just like the people who control it.

How else can I say how much I loved this movie? The music was respectful and incredible. At times I felt the temptation Giacchino must have felt to use a familiar theme. But The Force is for Skywalkers. The Star Wars theme is, too, ultimately for Skywalkers. The Imperial March is Vader's theme. And Giacchino respected these distinctions in ways that even Williams sometimes didn't. From the first 5 seconds of the movie, with the lingering flute, I knew that the team working on it "got it".

Also, I've walked on the beach where the Ersos lived (Reynisfjara), so I was biased by the opening moments in general. (here and here)

I can't really understand anything the NYT review said. I thought containment was good, and it seems to me like most complaints about the movie are due to viewers being conditioned to have 3+ movies for characters to spread across. These characters were fated to die from the first moment of the story; there was no time to show all of Jyn's early life, and it's good that there wasn't. I don't really understand criticisms about lack of character development, so if someone feels that way, please articulate yourself(ves).

I loved the new characters. In particular:

Poor Jyn. I sympathize with her view of the world: it's easier to let yourself get caught up in the mundane rather than think about the big questions, especially if you've been in shock since the age of 6. She saw the Empire kill her mother and steal her father. She was similarly abandoned by Saw, who was at least associated with the Rebellion. She has no one to trust and has had no agency of her own aside from making the decision to live in obscurity. She's the opposite of Luke (who is so naive and just wants to do something bigger than farming) and she's perhaps what Anakin could have been had he not been groomed by the Jedi after the traumatic experiences of his early life. Her arc is her coming to terms with her place in the galaxy in spite of all the obstacles it's put in her way. She learns to care about something, and she realizes a very specific contribution she is able to make, and is able to see that trading her life for it is worth it (much like her father chose before).

Krennic is probably the most well-developed and believable Imperial villain in the films. He wasn't moustache-twirling. He is the type of mundane evil that is... very topical today, and yet timeless. Someone who looks at mass destruction and simply doesn't see something wrong, just something impressive.

Cassian, in my mind, is what I hoped Poe would be (and maybe still will be since he won't have to compete with Harrison Ford for badassery anymore). I'm only sad that we won't be able to explore his complexities in future films, but hopefully the books will.

Similarly, I wish I could just watch Mads Mikkelsen act as Galen for a whole trilogy. The man is so goddamn talented, even when he's not playing a cannibal. I bought every second of that hologram. Such presence, reluctance, and intelligence in his every action in every scene he was in.

Chirrut was amazing. Baze was amazing. Chirrut could very easily have been corny and have ruined the movie, but instead he was one of the best parts. Yen's acting is certainly the greatest explanation for this; some of the things he did in the film could have indeed been quite tacky if Yen hadn't played him with such an impressive and nuanced mixture of amusement and conviction, and if he hadn't had Wen to anchor his eccentricities. Truly a special pair of characters.

K2. Enough said.

Bodhi also was very well-acted. He perhaps had the least to do in the film, but I bought every part of him and wish there had been more of a stage for him to show us how good he was at freaking out. Almost a James Callis type.

Vader. I loved Vader. I loved sassy Vader. It reminded me how sarcastic and scathing Vader was in ANH and ESB. "I find your lack of faith disturbing"? "We would be honored if you would join us"? Vader has always had a sense of humor (with a sharp undercurrent of "I'm going to ****ing kill you"), and I thought the choking comment was hilarious. His emergence in the corridor to the Tantive IV was downright horrifying.

I thought Tarkin was actually quite well-done. I expected it was going to be Wayne Pygram again, but wow, CGI has come so far. My buddy who has only seen the original SW movies a couple times didn't even realize that CGI was happening, which I can totally understand; if I hadn't known Peter Cushing was dead, I might not have caught it either (though I can see some digital artifacts when I look for them).

There's a lot more I could say, but I'll wait until other people say stuff that I can respond to.

Finally, it wouldn't be too shabby to die in Cassian's arms if I must, I will say.

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions

[This message has been edited by Crazed Ewok (edited 12-20-2016 @ 00:05 AM).]

ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 12-21-16 08:16 AM EDT (US)     15 / 82       
I've been calling Saw Gererra SAUL since the movie came out and I am embarrassed. :/

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster - Widely considered the galaxy's best drink, the effects of which are like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

Crazed Ewok
Mectator
(id: The Crazed Ewok)
posted 12-21-16 09:45 AM EDT (US)     16 / 82       
I did too, and in fact I mocked the people calling him Saw until I quietly realized I was the monster.

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions
Maegereg
Clone Trooper
posted 12-22-16 12:08 PM EDT (US)     17 / 82       
I can't really understand anything the NYT review said. I thought containment was good, and it seems to me like most complaints about the movie are due to viewers being conditioned to have 3+ movies for characters to spread across. These characters were fated to die from the first moment of the story; there was no time to show all of Jyn's early life, and it's good that there wasn't. I don't really understand criticisms about lack of character development, so if someone feels that way, please articulate yourself(ves).
So I can start with Jyn, since you started there - I think most if not all of your description of her character is things you're reading into her, rather than anything the movie was trying to say. At the beginning of the film she signs on just to get them to Saw, but then she changes her mind and decides to go help find her father, and then changes her mind again and decides to go for the death star plans. As she quite rightly points out, it's the Alliance that tried to kill her father twice over, and succeeded on the second attempt. And yet five minutes later it's all forgotten as she's asking for their help. Maybe there's some kind of internal journey going on there, but we sure don't see any of it - Jyn just does whatever the plot needs her to do, and feels whatever the plot needs her to feel.

Cassian could have been an interesting character, but we learn everything that the movie thinks it necessary for us to know about him in his first five minutes on screen - he's ruthless and will do just about anything for the rebellion. He proceeds to not change for about two hours, except for the one time when he decides not to kill Galen for reasons that aren't really explained.

Similarly, Chirrut and Baze seem really cool, but pretty much all we get to know about them is that they used to be temple guardians, and Baze used to believe in the force. Why do they join the heroes? Because they're the heroes, because the plot demands it.

The group I saw the movie with all pretty much agreed that we didn't really care about any of the characters. They all died at the end, and that's absolutely fine with us.

The first two acts were also kind of all over the place and pretty messy. There's a reason we're all talking about how great the Scarif section was.
Probably the same reasons tanks or battleships don't have the same amount of armor all over.
Sure, but the dorsal terrace is pretty thoroughly exposed, and right over the reactor. But I guess nobody said they had to design Star Destroyers logically. I still maintain, though, that if that works I really don't see why all Star Wars ships don't mount rams.

Maegereg
Free Kenan

[This message has been edited by Maegereg (edited 12-22-2016 @ 09:52 PM).]

Queen Jenny the Mediocre
Clone Trooper
(id: neo222)
posted 12-22-16 02:47 PM EDT (US)     18 / 82       
So I saw it today, and I really enjoyed it. The ending was pretty crazy and it was quite shocking how everyone just got slaughtered at the end, it was pretty dark. Saying that, surely Jin and Spanish dude had a few seconds to try and hijack a ship or something. Admittedly not a lot of time, but maybe some time...

I agree the third act was by far the best part of the film, but it was pretty epic. It reminded me a bit of Return of the Jedi, but without the Ewoks, and Vader slaughtering all those rebels was pretty dark and the space battle part of it was epic, I agree with Merai that it's probably the best in the series. Not that that's saying that much.

I could move to a small town, and become a waitress...
Eothain
Clone Trooper
(id: Mad Mike)
posted 12-22-16 03:49 PM EDT (US)     19 / 82       
Director Krennic could've saved himself a lot of trouble if he just looked out of his shuttle window.

Comrade Mike Eothain
Steam . Xfire . Raptr . Last.fm . Spotify . Audiosurf . Buy this stuff
"Ah, boy. I'm just so tired of all these star wars." - Luke Skywalker, Episode VIII
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-22-16 03:59 PM EDT (US)     20 / 82       
The reason battleships don't have the same amount of armor all over is because battleships have to float. Spacecraft with "solar ionization reactors" or whatever do not need to be overly concerned about this.

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 12-22-16 06:29 PM EDT (US)     21 / 82       
Saw the movie a few hours ago...

... Was not disappointed.

I admit, it was nice to see some cameo from certain characters, like R2-D2, C-3PO and I even liked how they brought in Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba from a new hope into the movie for cameo appearances.

[This message has been edited by Captain Keno (edited 12-22-2016 @ 06:33 PM).]

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-22-16 07:32 PM EDT (US)     22 / 82       
Those cameos were just bad fanservice. This is the good kind of fanservice.

Queen Jenny the Mediocre
Clone Trooper
(id: neo222)
posted 12-22-16 07:45 PM EDT (US)     23 / 82       
His emergence in the corridor to the Tantive IV was downright horrifying.
Yeah, I was in the cinema with a whole lot of kids, some of which were quite young and while Vader was mercilessly slaughtering those Rebel soldiers I was thinking "Wow, I wonder what the parents of those kids must be thinking as their kid is witnessing this".

I could move to a small town, and become a waitress...
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-23-16 12:15 PM EDT (US)     24 / 82       
So... the rank plaques seem to follow this pattern based on the snippets of the Visual Dictionary uploaded to Wookieepedia so far. (If anyone has the actual book and corrections to make, please do so!)

Lieutenant (JG) (Tobix Chasser)

Lieutenant (Milton Putna)

Lieutenant (Niles Gavla)

Lieutenant (Inspection Officer/Cassian's disguise and Mytus Ameda)

Imperial Security Bureau Inspector General (Bozeden Jeems)

Captain (Shaef Corssin)

Captain (Edmos Khurgee)

Admiral (Motti)

General (Sotorus Ramda)

Admiral? (Gorin?)

General (Hurst Romodi)

Director (Orson Krennic)

Grand Moff (CompuTark)
This better get rationalized and canonized into a proper system quickly... or Moff gonna eat someone's face.

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 12-30-2016 @ 09:53 PM).]

jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 12-27-16 09:25 PM EDT (US)     25 / 82       
Got back from seeing the movie with the family, and wow! Loved it.

I was quite impressed that they were willing to go as dark as they did, in fact, the way it slowly dawned on me that they really would kill all the characters was one of the best things it did.

Vader was really great, even with the pun.

If I hadn't been told before hand that Tarkin was CGI, I wouldn't have noticed. Like a lot of people appearantly.

About the characters, I think they were all good, and got enough characterization to actually care about them. I would say that they didn't get fully fleshed out though, and there are some of them that seemed to interact far too little. Like Jyn and the guy with big gun.

[ The only name I can remember is Jyn's ]

Currently listening to: Emil Karma
Tann and Reath part two progress
Completely finished: one
Only Narrative needed: five
In progress: two
To be made: six
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 12-30-16 00:26 AM EDT (US)     26 / 82       
So. Many. Dead. Rebels.

I don't care if it makes me sound like a terrible human being, but I have been waiting for the Empire to be depicted as the ruthless killing machine it is.

Krennic was a fantastic villain, and I loved every second he was on screen. The look on his face when he saw the Death Star raise into view was perfect for his character.

Speaking of the Death Star, I greatly enjoyed how they made it so the Death Star could simple devastate a region of a planet instead of...the planet I mean, it makes sense if the DS2 could destroy capitol ships in a single shot WITHOUT the beam continuing through to smash whatever was behind it.

Galen was a good character who, imo, deserved more screen time. I enjoyed how they made the exhaust port into sabotage instead of a glaring design oversight (I mean COME ON!). Honestly, while I enjoyed the main cast, I didn't like Jyn much. She served her purpose I guess, but I enjoyed watching the other characters more than her...such as HK2

And Darth Vader's scenes, specifically at the end...Holy shit, yes. (I'm not counting Hayden Vader) We have never seen Darth Vader really show why he's so intimidating to more than just the Imperials. Think about it, we've never really seen him kill rebels. He killed Captain Antilles, yeah. However, that was an interrogation, not a full on fight. You could bring up his owning of the rebel pilots at Yavin, but it's not really the same. Even ESB, the best film in the OT, doesn't show him cutting down rebels like Rogue One did. The pitch black hallway of the rebel flagship with nothing but Vader's breathing audible sent chills down my spine. Of course I immediately started grinning when the lightsaber ignited and the soundtrack kicked in. I have always wanted to see James Earl Jones' Vader be a pure badass, and this movie delivered.

Though I couldn't help but wonder, why did he order the captain to put a boarding party together when he was beating the ever loving hell out of every rebel between him and the Tantive IV by himself?

I could go on and on about this movie, but I don't want this turning into a wall of text, so I'll leave it with this much...I enjoyed this more than TFA if I'm being honest.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-30-16 12:15 PM EDT (US)     27 / 82       
It's weird. People seem to either love Krennic or hate him as an ineffectual villain.

Eothain
Clone Trooper
(id: Mad Mike)
posted 12-30-16 12:30 PM EDT (US)     28 / 82       
Krennic is the unsung hero of the Empire and possibly the most competent Imperial in the movie.

Comrade Mike Eothain
Steam . Xfire . Raptr . Last.fm . Spotify . Audiosurf . Buy this stuff
"Ah, boy. I'm just so tired of all these star wars." - Luke Skywalker, Episode VIII
ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 12-30-16 12:52 PM EDT (US)     29 / 82       
Possibly the franchise...

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-30-16 01:25 PM EDT (US)     30 / 82       
Well, let's not forget that Maryth'raw'nsueruodo is canon now.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames