SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Star Wars Trailer
Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars Trailer
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 04-16-15 06:13 PM EDT (US)         
Jeez, we're slow on this one. OD had one first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

Watch and comment.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
AuthorReplies:
Admiral Fyyar
Clone Trooper
posted 05-05-15 06:30 AM EDT (US)     61 / 67       
It would seem that perhaps the Alliance or a New Republic has collapsed in the time between RoTJ and TFA, or perhaps the Resistance is only a local phenomenom.

Actually, I'm more intrigued by the Empire becoming the First Order. Does that signify a dismissal of Palpatine and the New Order, and why do they then use updated versions of the same equipment? Was the Empire completely destroyed during the 30 years since Endor? Is the First Order even related to the Empire any way other than regarding its imagery?

ADMIRAL FYYAR
The RPG & Election Ruiner
Lord Fooby & Lord Fyyarby '09 - The Superior Choice
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 05-05-15 12:31 PM EDT (US)     62 / 67       
Okay, how about the remanining 30-something ISDs and a few Tectors over Endor?
Well, they were really tied to the Emperor, so they didn't really have free will even though it was said in the first one they DID have free wi-wait, I'm getting my Deus Ex Machina mixed up

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 05-05-15 12:46 PM EDT (US)     63 / 67       
I swear, I'm going to clone Padme... then chop off her arms and legs, burn her in lava, and then sic her on you. <_<

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 05-05-15 12:59 PM EDT (US)     64 / 67       

EDIT: Okay the video code is pissing me off. No joke.

EDIT2: There we go.

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy

[This message has been edited by Flying Ace (edited 05-05-2015 @ 02:02 PM).]

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 05-05-15 01:13 PM EDT (US)     65 / 67       
Delete the S. HTTP://whargarble

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 05-05-15 02:03 PM EDT (US)     66 / 67       
Strange I've never needed to before

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 05-05-15 06:23 PM EDT (US)     67 / 67       

Bad language, ruthless mocking... and the last few minutes are absolutely on-point. Just like the rest of them.

But if you're easily offended by bad language or jokes about eating kittens live, you may not want to watch. <_<

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames