You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1655 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 41 42 43 44 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-08-13 02:47 PM EDT (US)         
Welp. You know the deal. Pretty much anything Star Wars. The good, bad, and ugly. Mostly bad and ugly, though.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 08-31-2019 @ 03:04 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 09-14-15 07:27 PM EDT (US)     1231 / 1655       
Hmm. I'm tempted to link you to the two anime shows I can tolerate to see if Miho or Fubuki have better depth than a Star Wars character.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 09-15-15 02:12 AM EDT (US)     1232 / 1655       
In Aftermath, a bounty hunter uses a Gran's corpse to wakeboard off the back of a speeder. If I wasn't in before, I am now.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 09-15-15 04:04 AM EDT (US)     1233 / 1655       
That sounds AWESOME!

We just need someone to pull a Bourne Identity and jump down a stairwell on a corpse while shooting everyone climbing them.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-15-15 06:51 AM EDT (US)     1234 / 1655       
...Well, at least we don't need to worry about them going all kid-friendly, then.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 09-15-15 02:26 PM EDT (US)     1235 / 1655       
That really sounds quite intriguing.

Also, interesting new picture Moff, what is it?
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 09-15-15 04:23 PM EDT (US)     1236 / 1655       
We just need someone to pull a Bourne Identity and jump down a stairwell on a corpse while shooting everyone climbing them.
It was stupid when Legolas did it and it's still stupid.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 09-15-15 05:16 PM EDT (US)     1237 / 1655       
That's because Legolas isn't JASON. DAMN. BOURNE!

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-15-15 06:35 PM EDT (US)     1238 / 1655       
Twilight Sparkle did it better. <_<

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 09-15-15 07:04 PM EDT (US)     1239 / 1655       
Shut up, Timothy Dalton!

John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 09-16-15 07:00 AM EDT (US)     1240 / 1655       
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-16-15 06:16 PM EDT (US)     1241 / 1655       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEs_fBrt8CQ

Well, that's pretty much turned me off to even TOR gameplay.

ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 09-27-15 07:31 PM EDT (US)     1242 / 1655       
Guys I made a thing. It's a very simple design of the new Stormtrooper helmet from VII. Follow the link to Redbubble to get it on a t-shirt, bag, mug, whatever, if you're so inclined. Tried to upload a copy of the image but it is MASSIVE and the BBCode resizing didn't seem to work. :/

It's a long road that has no turning - It's never too late to mend.
The darkest hour is before the dawn, and even this war must end.

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster - Widely considered the galaxy's best drink, the effects of which are like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

~\\*.. The Real McCoy ..*//~
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 09-27-15 07:37 PM EDT (US)     1243 / 1655       
Cool work.

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-27-15 07:40 PM EDT (US)     1244 / 1655       
Nice, Iso.

ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 09-27-15 07:54 PM EDT (US)     1245 / 1655       
Ta! Now buy loads of stuff with it on, so I can afford my course books.

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster - Widely considered the galaxy's best drink, the effects of which are like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 09-29-15 07:09 PM EDT (US)     1246 / 1655       
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-29-15 08:20 PM EDT (US)     1247 / 1655       
Man... Imperial Security Bureau got a huge upgrade in reputation and competence with the continuity reboot. They went from wannabe Gestapo to the KGB meets Stasi meets Waffen SS.

John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 09-29-15 09:49 PM EDT (US)     1248 / 1655       
Now we only need to bring back the marksmanship of stormtroopers that Alec Guiness talks about.
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 09-29-15 09:53 PM EDT (US)     1249 / 1655       
Well, stormtroopers are pretty decent shots as long as they're not shooting at anything with hero armor.

jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 09-29-15 10:35 PM EDT (US)     1250 / 1655       
Which is very normal in . . . well, fiction in general.

Currently listening to: True Will (Tales of Berseria)
Trying to juggle college and far too many creative projects
Currently failing on the latter.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-30-15 06:17 AM EDT (US)     1251 / 1655       
Mass Effect and Honor Harrington beg to differ.

And, in fairness, while rewatching ANH the other day... the Stormies do get really, really close, often plugging multiple shots past the heads and faces of the heroes. And anytime they move, their previous position is riddled with fire that would have been lethal.

And, of course, I'm a proponent of the "herding" theory for ANH and ESB.

Also, Rebels does not seem to be doing anything for the notion that Stormtroopers are the elite shock troops of the Empire. My one real complaint with the series.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 09-30-2015 @ 09:53 AM).]

Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 09-30-15 12:06 PM EDT (US)     1252 / 1655       

I pretty much loved all of these games, except Super Bombad Racing, which I never had the misery of playing.

I demand an HD Re-release of Jar Jar's Jar Jar Jar.

ARMY STRONG
Expanding Fronts Mod
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-03-15 09:21 PM EDT (US)     1253 / 1655       
I'm almost willing to bet money that the green female Inquisitor in the Rebels trailers is Barriss Offee.
Offee was originally written to die in "The Wrong Jedi," but Dave Filoni "had plans" for the character and cut this scene.
Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

That all but seals it.

Eothain
Clone Trooper
(id: Mad Mike)
posted 10-04-15 05:51 AM EDT (US)     1254 / 1655       
Super Bombad Racing is a gaming classic.

Comrade Mike Eothain
Steam . Xfire . Raptr . Last.fm . Spotify . Audiosurf . Buy this stuff
"Ah, boy. I'm just so tired of all these star wars." - Luke Skywalker, Episode VIII
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-04-15 07:51 AM EDT (US)     1255 / 1655       
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/S-1_FireHawke_Heavy_Repulsortank

That's totally not the same as an AT-AT armament... and ten meters? Even the Abrams isn't that long with its gun forward. Although... this baby is. And this one... so, they wanted to go high-end. Okay. <_<

However... twenty meters long on a tank is just silly.

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-07-15 02:13 AM EDT (US)     1256 / 1655       
So the beta for Star Wars: Battlefront opens up soon to everyone, but right now while it's closed you can look up footage on twitch if you want, lots of people streaming.
ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 10-08-15 08:23 AM EDT (US)     1257 / 1655       
I will likely be on it pretty much all night to get plenty of time in, because I'm away for the weekend and won't be able to play it then

John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 10-14-15 00:07 AM EDT (US)     1258 / 1655       
jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 10-14-15 07:38 AM EDT (US)     1259 / 1655       
Pretty nice. Admittedly, the Star Wars pieces felt a little off because I knew there was so many parts missing, but that doesn't make it bad.

Currently listening to: True Will (Tales of Berseria)
Trying to juggle college and far too many creative projects
Currently failing on the latter.
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-20-15 02:48 PM EDT (US)     1260 / 1655       

ARMY STRONG
Expanding Fronts Mod
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 41 42 43 44 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames