You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1655 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 37 38 39 40 41 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-08-13 02:47 PM EDT (US)         
Welp. You know the deal. Pretty much anything Star Wars. The good, bad, and ugly. Mostly bad and ugly, though.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 08-31-2019 @ 03:04 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 08-02-15 10:22 AM EDT (US)     1141 / 1655       
Enough of this nonsense, it's baby time.
Auralnauts! I approve! Going to watch it right now.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 08-03-15 09:40 AM EDT (US)     1142 / 1655       
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 08-03-15 03:41 PM EDT (US)     1143 / 1655       
I didn't even find that funny at all. The stormtrooper conversation with Ben was much better.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-03-15 04:46 PM EDT (US)     1144 / 1655       
Creepio does not care.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 08-04-15 04:59 PM EDT (US)     1145 / 1655       
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 08-04-15 05:34 PM EDT (US)     1146 / 1655       
You posted the wrong meme. >_>

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 08-04-15 06:46 PM EDT (US)     1147 / 1655       
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-04-15 06:51 PM EDT (US)     1148 / 1655       
Good. Zaarin will back me up about Twilight.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-10-15 08:21 PM EDT (US)     1149 / 1655       
http://www.cracked.com/article_22320_6-weird-ways-star-wars-had-us-rooting-psychopaths.html

Anyone disagree with any of the points?

John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 08-11-15 09:33 AM EDT (US)     1150 / 1655       
Well, Dooku's Corpse might easily have been lost in the ship crash, but other than that it seems rather coherent.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-18-15 07:55 PM EDT (US)     1151 / 1655       
So... need FA's opinion.

Despite the horror of this, is it nonetheless an improvement on Grievous' character?

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-18-15 08:29 PM EDT (US)     1152 / 1655       
Ugh, don't corrupt ponies with General Grievous!

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 08-18-15 09:54 PM EDT (US)     1153 / 1655       
Well, it could suggest that Grevious can't keep . . .

Wait . . . I just noticed that text was on the opposing side of the characters.
I recognized the characters . . . while they were mislabelled . . .
O_O

Moff, this is your fault.

you owe me . . . something, I don't know what yet, but you owe me.

Currently listening to: True Will (Tales of Berseria)
Trying to juggle college and far too many creative projects
Currently failing on the latter.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-19-15 09:45 AM EDT (US)     1154 / 1655       
Ugh, don't corrupt ponies with General Grievous!
Well, that was my thought... but it's clearly not Tartakovsky Grievous, so I'm wondering which one is corrupting which in FA's opinion.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 08-19-15 04:49 PM EDT (US)     1155 / 1655       
Grievous was awesome until EP III ruined him. The glue factory can have him now. It's easier to burn things when they're all together anyway.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-19-15 05:37 PM EDT (US)     1156 / 1655       
So, it sounds like he's saying the Ponies are damaged by association with Grievous! <_<

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-27-15 02:10 PM EDT (US)     1157 / 1655       
Somehow, every time they release a new trailer for The Force Awakens, my interest dwindles a little. :/ Not that it was very high to begin with...

[This message has been edited by Zaarin (edited 08-27-2015 @ 02:11 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-27-15 07:36 PM EDT (US)     1158 / 1655       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Gd5MTj60Q

The Imperial Army will be doing much research in SWVII into unlocking the technology behind the Reaper Horn Bomb.

EDIT: Ah. The Reaper Bomb is a "thermal imploder." I like it.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 08-27-2015 @ 08:00 PM).]

Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 08-27-15 09:12 PM EDT (US)     1159 / 1655       
Am I the only one on this board actually excited for the new movie?

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-28-15 07:19 AM EDT (US)     1160 / 1655       
I'm cautiously excited.

You can only get burned so many times. <_<

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-28-15 11:21 AM EDT (US)     1161 / 1655       
Am I the only one on this board actually excited for the new movie?
Actually, I think it's more likely that I'm the only one not feeling it at all.

John the Late
Jedi Padawan
posted 08-28-15 11:48 AM EDT (US)     1162 / 1655       
No, Zaarin, you're not alone. After the prequels and seeing so many better films I find it hard to be excited about new Star Wars films. I will watch them anyway, but I'm not hyped of any sort.

Those lightsaber crossguards and the soccer ball droid prevent me from taking this serious at all, already.
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-28-15 12:05 PM EDT (US)     1163 / 1655       
Those lightsaber crossguards and the soccer ball droid prevent me from taking this serious at all, already.
Oh, good, I'm not the only one who thinks those were incredibly stupid ideas. Well, clarification: a crossguard on a lightsaber is not a bad idea, but the implementation was...awful, really.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-28-15 12:37 PM EDT (US)     1164 / 1655       
Well, you can't really have a RING of emitters and form a spoked guard... then people will cry about the 50-bladed lightsaber.

Gorog
Clone Trooper
(id: Bando_Gora1138)
posted 08-31-15 01:08 AM EDT (US)     1165 / 1655       
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/3j14gs/aftermath_prelude_and_chapter_1/

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 08-31-15 07:56 AM EDT (US)     1166 / 1655       
Soccer Droid is the best thing since sliced Gungan, you people are crazy.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 08-31-2015 @ 08:00 AM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-31-15 09:51 AM EDT (US)     1167 / 1655       
What, this?

Dont' be silly. Obviously, robot lizard pony is the best thing.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 08-31-15 11:03 AM EDT (US)     1168 / 1655       
@ Bando: Um...huh?

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-31-15 03:39 PM EDT (US)     1169 / 1655       
Well, TOR is ruined forever.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Treek

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-31-15 05:40 PM EDT (US)     1170 / 1655       
It wasn't already?

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 37 38 39 40 41 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames