Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars Rebels
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 35  Next Page »
Empire of Darkness
Clone Trooper
(id: Imperial Force)
posted 05-20-13 09:43 AM EDT (US)         
Star Wars Rebels

Interesting turn of events, and quite frankly, I'm glad to see Filoni involved.

Perhaps an older Ahsoka Tano will appear in this series.

I personally hope they try to take a more series tone with the series, but some how the doubt of that eats away more than the Jar Jar Binks episodes of Clone Wars ever could. The Disney ownership is giving us new movies, the partnership with EA will give us new games; the next couple of years will determine whether or not we actually wanted any of it.

Whoa.

[This message has been edited by Empire of Darkness (edited 05-20-2013 @ 09:46 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Empress Fumiko
Clone Trooper
(id: BananaTrooper)
posted 04-02-16 08:55 AM EDT (US)     871 / 1043       
I dare to enter his magical realm

I love China, I love Japan, I love Vietnam. (I'm very fun in island dispute discussions.)
Take everything I say with a bucket of salt.
Perpetually hungry and searching for cheese and pineapples.
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 04-02-16 10:56 AM EDT (US)     872 / 1043       
How can they not acknowledge the prequel trilogy when it's the story of how Anakin became Darth Vader?
The very existence of the planet with the random name that looks like Coruscant shows to what lengths they are willing to go to avoid any reference to the prequels. JJ knows that most fans hate the prequels; those are the fans he's trying to bring back to the franchise, so he's not going to alienate them with prequel references.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Shifter
Clone Trooper
posted 04-02-16 05:51 PM EDT (US)     873 / 1043       
I didn't pick it; someone has a sense of humor. So, I hope it's temporary too. Although, watching people try to spell it right for forum lists and stuff would be funny.
Did someone hack into your account and change it for you? lol
So, some people are saying Dave Filoni is confirming Ahsoka's death. I don't know... it would be just like them to keep bringing people back. And I physically cannot bear to hear the man talk so I cannot watch any of his video interviews. <_<
How can she be confirmed to be dead when we saw her alive at the temple entrance?

I even saw a close up video that someone did of the scene. It clearly shows Ahsoka walking back into the temple after watching Vader leave.

My guess is that the duel continued a little before the explosion (which really should've killed both her and Vader...they were at ground zero after all) and she whipped his ass even more, but didn't have the heart to finish him off and allowed him to leave.

[This message has been edited by Shifter (edited 04-02-2016 @ 05:54 PM).]

Eothain
Clone Trooper
(id: Mad Mike)
posted 04-02-16 08:18 PM EDT (US)     874 / 1043       
I hope she gave him a stern warning too, to not mess with her ever again. Or else.

Comrade Mike Eothain
Steam . Xfire . Raptr . Last.fm . Spotify . Audiosurf . Buy this stuff
"Ah, boy. I'm just so tired of all these star wars." - Luke Skywalker, Episode VIII
Empress Fumiko
Clone Trooper
(id: BananaTrooper)
posted 04-02-16 10:54 PM EDT (US)     875 / 1043       
I hope he admits surrender at the start of the fight because he cannot fight his former apprentice, since there's still good in him.

I love China, I love Japan, I love Vietnam. (I'm very fun in island dispute discussions.)
Take everything I say with a bucket of salt.
Perpetually hungry and searching for cheese and pineapples.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 04-03-16 10:12 AM EDT (US)     876 / 1043       
Oh my, yes. That's exactly what happened.

And then Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra joined hands with astral projections of Obi-Wan and Yoda (each in the hiding place they sat for twenty years but still apparently mentally communicated with other Jedi) and the Force Ghost of the redeemed Grand Inquisitor and used the Midichlorians of Friendship to shoot a rainbow beam of joy throughout the galaxy, ending the Empire's tyranny forever.

On the bright side, at least it means we won't be nicknaming Darth Vader as "Blender Droid." <_<

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 04-04-2016 @ 07:39 PM).]

Shifter
Clone Trooper
posted 04-08-16 05:21 PM EDT (US)     877 / 1043       
Moff, I understand...you're just upset because a house fell on your sister.

[This message has been edited by Shifter (edited 04-08-2016 @ 05:21 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 04-08-16 05:56 PM EDT (US)     878 / 1043       
Given my sister lives in an earthquake-prone area... I think you can see why that might have irked me the first time. <_<

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Crazed Ewok
Mectator
(id: The Crazed Ewok)
posted 06-28-16 10:55 AM EDT (US)     879 / 1043       
Unarchived on request.

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 06-28-16 11:02 AM EDT (US)     880 / 1043       
I guess we're getting a sneak peak at Season 3 at Celebration...? But no release date for the episodes themselves yet.

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 06-28-16 01:35 PM EDT (US)     881 / 1043       
I guess you could say that, I did recently get some news about the first two episodes of that season getting screenings, I guess next month, from this source. The Bit Bag

I also heard that fans are excited to see the third season as the story of Darth Maul starts to unfold. In Star Wars Rebels Season 2, Darth Maul was seen fighting Obi Wan – Kenobi, but no details were shown as to whether he was able to survive it. Now, previous Star Wars Rebels spoilers reveal that he’s back and is all set to fight Darth Vader in the process.

Also, questions about Ahsoka Tano returning to Star Wars Rebels Season 3 remain in question. I vote that she will, although that could be just wishful thinking in my part. I am still not sure what's gonna happen though, but that's all I got for news so far.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 06-28-16 03:02 PM EDT (US)     882 / 1043       
In Star Wars Rebels Season 2, Darth Maul was seen fighting Obi Wan – Kenobi
That is not remotely what happened.
ut no details were shown as to whether he was able to survive it.
He seemed fine by the end of the finale episode...

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 06-28-16 03:53 PM EDT (US)     883 / 1043       
I have to hand it to Lucas: of all the idiotic things in Star Wars--from Mofferences to Hayden Christenson--resurrected Robo-Maul is the stupidest.

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 06-28-16 05:35 PM EDT (US)     884 / 1043       
Hai hai.

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 06-29-16 11:38 AM EDT (US)     885 / 1043       
Give me a break, I haven't seen the series and I am really busy in life, so I don't have as much free time anymore.
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 07-03-16 04:00 PM EDT (US)     886 / 1043       
DTIII
Clone Trooper
posted 07-06-16 00:05 AM EDT (US)     887 / 1043       
This was obvious from the beginning, with everything being canon. This should only be news to people who only care about the movies and don't watch the TV shows, read the comics etc.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-16-16 12:26 PM EDT (US)     888 / 1043       
Enter Thrawn, the replacement Kallus!
DALLOWS!

You had to say it.

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 07-16-16 02:41 PM EDT (US)     889 / 1043       
Hmm...Well, on the plus side, Thrawn is canon. On the down side, Thrawn is canon. :/

Maegereg
Clone Trooper
posted 07-16-16 08:12 PM EDT (US)     890 / 1043       
Could be interesting. Could be terrible. We'll see, I suppose.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-17-16 10:52 AM EDT (US)     891 / 1043       
I'm leaning toward terrible. In the new canon, General Tagge survived the destruction of the Death Star and was promoted to Grand General and commander of the Imperial military. So, uh, if Thrawn is a Grand Admiral before Yavin (i.e. when Rebels takes place)... that suggests Edgy Space Aladdin, Not-Kota, I Was a Teenage Mandalorian, and Purple Space Monkey Grunt are going to do something that makes it so Thrawn is not around. <_<

Or, sufficiently humiliate him to cost him his rank to avoid continuity conflict. In either case, the character as we know him will be dead for the sake of the aforementioned cast of teens, toys, and a blind swordsman.

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 07-17-2016 @ 10:53 AM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-09-16 08:30 PM EDT (US)     892 / 1043       
I just had a terrible thought...
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/7d/Thrawn_ponders.png/revision/latest?cb=20160808201539

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/Ggoin8Y.jpg

...Oh dear.

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 08-10-16 02:05 PM EDT (US)     893 / 1043       
*clicks links to images*

*runs away from thread still screaming.*

[This message has been edited by Captain Keno (edited 08-10-2016 @ 02:06 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-02-16 12:17 PM EDT (US)     894 / 1043       
Three weeks from tomorrow marks the start of the new season. And the arrival of Admiral Thrawn... followed shortly by the utter assassination of one of the major linchpins in EU restoration movements.

...Huh. Actually, when you put it that way...

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 09-03-16 04:12 AM EDT (US)     895 / 1043       
So...am I the only one pleased that Thrawn has returned? Oh fine, whatever.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 09-03-16 08:46 AM EDT (US)     896 / 1043       
I'm not pleased because as much as I hate what Thrawn turned into due to fan influence, he's still an interesting and novel character from his time. While Rebels is certainly far and away better than TCW, I'm not entirely sure it's up to the task of handling a character like that properly.

Also, they're making him a Grand Admiral something like ten years too early.

EDIT: And did you see the image comparison in 892? Good God, man. It's uncanny!

[This message has been edited by Moff Yittreas (edited 09-03-2016 @ 08:47 AM).]

obiwan blue
Clone Trooper
posted 09-07-16 07:01 PM EDT (US)     897 / 1043       
I want to see kyle katarn and jan ores they were pretty cool characters also dash rendar and his humanoid robot partner.
DTIII
Clone Trooper
posted 09-13-16 04:11 AM EDT (US)     898 / 1043       
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 09-13-16 03:44 PM EDT (US)     899 / 1043       
Space Alladin has cut his space hair...Space whaaaaaat?!

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
DTIII
Clone Trooper
posted 09-15-16 04:55 PM EDT (US)     900 / 1043       
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 35  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames