You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modpack Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2125 replies, Sticky
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Modpack Discussion » Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Expanding Fronts
Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Expanding Fronts
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 83 84 85  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 02-21-12 03:51 PM EDT (US)         

Welcome to Expanding Fronts
Star Wars Galactic battlegrounds: Expanding Fronts is a massive fan-made expansion that brings countless new units, gameplay features, and quality of life improvements to the classic LucasArts strategy game.

New Features

• New Civilizations! Do battle with four entirely new playable civilizations; the Zann Consortium, Geonosians, First Order, and Resistance. Each new faction is fully realized with a unique graphics set, as well as a competitive roster of new unique units and technologies.

• New Units and Techs! The standard unit and tech tree roster of each civ has been enhanced with numerous new units and technologies. Use Transport Mechs to ferry infantry into battle; dominate the skies with the Interceptor; annihilate coastal defenses with Monitor ships; and much more!

• New Maps! Expanding Fronts provides players with over 40 new Random Map scripts, based on various worlds from the Star Wars universe. Over 100 new terrain options, native buildings that provide benefits when captured, and enhanced scripting capabilities make these settings more unique than anything ever seen before in GB. From the wastelands of Jakku to the snow-tipped peaks of Alderaan; the galaxy is yours to conquer!

• Bigger Battles! Expanding Fronts greatly extends the maximum population limit, allowing players to field massive armies of up to 1,000 units! In addition, the maximum map size for skirmish games and scenarios has been increased, with experimental options ranging up to 640x640 tiles - over twice the size of the default Giant map!

• Enhanced Scenario Editor! The barriers of the editor have been shattered with countless new enhancements. Off-grid object placement, new terrains, hundreds of added props, and completely new trigger conditions and effects make designing complex scenarios and campaigns easier than ever before!

• Performance and Stability Improvements! Widescreen/Windowed mode support, increased framerate, and numerous user customization options allow GB to run on modern systems with ease.

Can I help?
    Expanding Fronts is always looking for new helpers! We are currently in need of:

• Concept artists to help us visualize units and structures for planned new civilizations.

• Skilled 3D artists who can create, animate, and render infantry, animals, structures, and vehicles.

• AI scripters to help ensure computer players know how to make effective use of all of the new units, techs, and features.

• Writers and Scenario Designers to help us create new campaigns, as well as single and multiplayer scenarios that demonstrate the many new features Expanding Fronts brings to Battlegrounds.

LATEST NEWS
    Expanding Fronts 1.3 Released!

DOWNLOADS
    Expanding Fronts V1.3 (Manual Installer)

Google Drive Monthly Builds

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    New Scenario Editor Guide
    Troubleshooting Guide

SCREENSHOT GALLERY
    (Select thumbnail to view full image)

GALACTIC EMPIRE

GUNGAN GRAND ARMY

REBEL ALLIANCE

ROYAL NABOO

TRADE FEDERATION

WOOKIEES

GALACTIC REPUBLIC

CONFEDERACY

ZANN CONSORTIUM

GEONOSIANS

FIRST ORDER

RESISTANCE

OTHERS

ARMY STRONG
    "Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
    Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 05-06-2020 @ 11:06 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    av29
    Clone Trooper
    posted 02-23-20 06:06 AM EDT (US)     2101 / 2125       
    Hello, as I said earlier, I'm upgrading the SWGB wikia.

Documenting the stats should help to build and better design Expanding Fronts

One question: (Steam, spanish) I installed the mod, then unistalled the game, erased the leftover build. IDK if that should make some leftover to the new installed game, but seems that Royal Naboo doesn't have avaliable Hvy Armor and Hvy Plating. This is not true for the english GOG version that I have.

I know that Royal Naboo didn't have this tech in the Vanilla. They should have in the Clone Campaigns? You have done nay modification for the Expanding Fronts regarding this techs to Royal Naboo, or seems that it's a bug for the spanish version?

Also, as a feedback, I would suggest percentatge techs (Technicians and Gungan Creature Armor) could be changed as a fixed values (granting the same bonus), so the order of the tech doesn't care.
    NobleNerd
    Clone Trooper
    posted 02-26-20 03:04 PM EDT (US)     2102 / 2125       
    Out of curiosity, are new faction colors possible? It would be nice to have a few more options for the factions that typically use similar colors.
    Emissary of the Prophets
    Clone Trooper
    (id: Admiral Zaarin)
    posted 02-26-20 03:30 PM EDT (US)     2103 / 2125       
    Something other than bright primary colors for faction colors would be fantastic if it's possible.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
    deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
    "But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
    What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
    Gen_Rhys_Dallows
    Jedi Knight
    posted 05-05-20 01:32 PM EDT (US)     2104 / 2125       
    AT LAST

It's been a long wait for everybody, but we are finally proud to announce that Expanding Fronts 1.3 is now available, featuring two entirely new playable civilizations - the First Order and Resistance. Our latest build can be downloaded from the link below:
    Expanding Fronts 1.3 Manual Install Archive

CHANGES

NEW CONTENT AND FEATURES:
    - Two New Civilizations: First Order and Resistance
    - Multiple improvements to the AI for compatibility with Expanding Fronts content
    - New singleplayer mission - The Battle of Jakku

PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY:
    - Improved multiplayer stability
    - No longer requests write access to *.dat files which should prevent the game from crashing under rare circumstances
    - Fixed multiplayer mouse lag
    - Increased UI bar refresh rate

BALANCE AND UNIT STATS:
    - (All civs) Cargo Freighters are now properly designated as air units and may only be targeted by aircraft and anti-air weapons
    - (All civs) Attackers now deal bonus damage to Assault Mechs
    - (CF) Droid Upgrades now affects Mech units
    - (CF) Mech Factories now work 15% faster
    - (GO) Fixed Hvy AA Trooper bonus damage
    - (RA) Astromech Repairs tech now properly affects Bombers. Cost increased to 400C, 600N from 350C, 400N. Research time increased to 135s from 100s
    - Multiple Medics can now focus on healing a single unit when untasked
    - Capturable resource-generating buildings have had their income amounts adjusted

AI:
    - AI has been completely reworked to utilize the new EF civilizations and features, and to function more intelligently overall.

RANDOM MAPS:
    - NEW Scripts: Ajan Kloss, Baroonda, Cato Neimoidia, Crait, Dromund Kaas, Endor, Jabiim, Korriban, Kuat, Mimban, Pasaana, Pillio, Phindar, Polis Massa, Raxus Prime, Rhen Var, Ryloth, Sorgan, Vergesso Asteroids, Utapau, Wayland
    - Most EF Random Map files have been combed for syntax errors/bugs and have been tweaked where necessary to be as uniformly written as possible
    - Ahch-To: Updated with new animals
    - Alderaan: Reduced number of hills, made forests denser, added rivers to landscape generation
    - Dantooine: Updated with new animals
    - Felucia: Script rewritten to create more consistent terrain generation
    - Halm: Implemented new terrains
    - Jakku: Implemented new terrains, improved resource distribution
    - Jedha: Implemented new terrains
    - Mustafar: Altered terrain generation to include lava rivers
    - Saleucami: Rewrote script with entirely new terrains, land generation, and props
    - Scarif: Reworked terrain generation for a more consistently-shaped and realistic landmass
    - Starkiller Base: Improved forest generation
    - Sullust - Improved resource distribution
    - Takodana: Improved forest generation, implemented scattered forest patches composed of random tree selections for a more unique look
    - Generating a Random Map with syntax errors in the Scenario Editor will display the first found error on the top panel of the Editor interface

GRAPHICS/AUDIO:
    - (CF) Attacker- Fixed alignment issues during attack animation
    - (CF) Hvy Anti-Air Destroyer - Now displays proper graphics set while moving
    - (CF) Worker - Corrected an issue where unit graphics would disappear in certain animations
    - (CF) Transport Mech - Fixed some palette and anchoring issues
    - (GE) Shock Trooper - Fixed player color issues
    - (GE) Jump Trooper - Added missing shadow graphics
    - (GN) Interceptors, Attackers, and Transport Mechs have new graphics
    - (GO) Sith Apprentice now properly upgrades to Sith Knight, instead of appearing as Night Sisters
    - (RA) Ewok Skirmisher - Projectile graphics and sound restored
    - (RA) Ewok Catapult - Now has unique projectile visuals and sound
    - (RP) Nu-Class Attack Shuttle - Fixed anchor and projectile firing positions
    - (RP) RX-200 - Fixed anchoring
    - (ZC) Now has unique Aquaharvester graphics
    - (ZC) Pummel - Fixed anchoring
    - (ZC) Gate - Adjusted the anchor point of door graphics
    - (ZC) Mounted Trooper - Fixed movement sounds
    - (ZC) Nightsister Hunter - Made adjustments to unit sounds
    - Rain puddle objects are now animated
    - Improved rain effect for better visibility
    - Game palette updated to add more color options in red, purple, and aqua hues
    - Reduced volume and frequency of unit footsteps, vehicle flybys, and idle animal sounds
    - Fixed anchor points on several Tatooine buildings
    - Fixed anchor points for editor console objects
    - Fixed artifact on Muunilinst Building 9
    - Fixed fire positioning on several buildings
    - Added new impact and explosion sounds for numerous weapons

INTERFACE:
    - (GE) Fighters - Fixed upgrade icons
    - (GO) and (ZC) Medic now display proper names
    - (GO) Beast Training and Enhanced Dexterity - Fixed icons
    - (GO) Walker Research and Battlefield Scanners no longer appear as available on Geonosian tech tree
    - (RP) Air Cruiser Boost - Moved to Fortress
    - (RP) Fighters - Fixed upgrade icons
    - (TF) Transport Mech - Unit now uses proper icon
    - (ZC) Phased Pulse Cannons now properly appears in the tech tree
    - Fixed Tech Tree widescreen background
    - Changed Meditation, Chain Lightning and Sight Beyond Sight Temple tech icon slots to avoid icon overlap
    - Airbase tech descriptions now properly refer to Interceptor and Attackers for relevant techs
    - Units and Tech buttons for most production buildings have been rearranged for improved icon placement
    - Made adjustments to "Jedi/Sith" naming in Tech descriptions
    - Anti-Air unit displayed attack stat changed from Air Cruiser to Light Air bonus
    - Achievement screen timeline uses a better color set
    - Flares on minimap are larger and are displayed in player color
    - Slow Down and Speed Up buttons while playing a recorded game now allow finer speed adjustments
    - Tech Level advancement notifications are now displayed in player color
    - Increased chat display time from 10 to 15 seconds
    - Achievements can be viewed at any time while watching a recorded game
    - Chat is always displayed when watching a recorded game regardless of selected player
    - Switch between players while watching a recorded game with +<#>
    - Added post-game player disconnect notifications
    - Gates can now be rotated manually for placement with the mouse wheel
    - Restored games can now be recorded
    - Building jump hotkeys will now prioritize powered structures
    - Double-clicking control group hotkeys centers view more accurately
    - + can now be used to target objects hidden behind other objects
    - ++ can now be used to task units without targeting
    - Added Keydown Object Hotkeys option
    - Added Dark Minimap Grey option

SCENARIO EDITOR:
    - NEW Trigger Effect: Declare Defeat
    - Additional units, heroes, and props added
    - Freeze Unit: Now has options to change unit attack stances
    - Patrol: Can now select objects by area and/or unit type
    - Snap/Scroll View: Can now select unit or object as the camera target
    - Fixed Error in ReloadCooldownPercent variable calculation
    - Multiple new Terrains added

MISC:
    - Included updated versions of the Computer Player Strategy Builder Guide and the Random Map Scripting Guide in the Game\Extras folder
    - Command Centers now properly cost resources to repair in Tech Level 1
    - Fixed exploit that allowed players to gain Ore by repairing Fortresses under certain conditions
    - Removed Water 1 + Shallows restriction from Shipyards and added a new terrain table so they can be properly placed on new Tropical Waters
    - Fixed elevation view centering bug

KNOWN ISSUES:
    - First Order and Resistance Tech Trees are currently missing entries for units and technologies
    - AI can fail to advance past Tech Level 1 when playing on Easiest and Easy difficulty
    - AI Sometimes does not construct Farms
    - Cargo Freighter can garrison inside transports
    - (RS) Fast Fighter appears in (RA) unit list in the editor

SORRY ABOUT THE MESS

For many of us - developers included - the wait for 1.3 has been a long and often frustrating one. Adding a single new civilization to the game, let alone two at once, is a massive undertaking from both the art and engineering side of things. To make matters worse, none of us were expecting to get smacked by a global pandemic which further put a damper on our ability to work on the mod.

We know that some folks became quite upset during the wait, but the team can rather proudly say that we waited as long as we did to ensure that our players got the best end-product possible, and we hope that you'll see this in today's update.

Moving forward, we're hoping to get additional updates pushed out at a faster pace than before. We've only scratched the surface of our future plans for the mod, and we're looking forward to bringing you more content in the near future.

ARMY STRONG
    "Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
    Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 05-06-2020 @ 10:51 AM).]

kcesar68
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-06-20 09:13 AM EDT (US)     2105 / 2125       
    In the scenario editor, the Resistance Fast Fighter doesn't appear in the unit list. However, if you go in to the unit list for the Rebels, it has TWO fast fighters and they look different. So i'm guessing one of those was supposed to be for the Resistance.
    Rojany
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-06-20 12:03 PM EDT (US)     2106 / 2125       
    Hi guys, I've only found out about this mod today even though I've been playing this game constantly since its release... You can imagine my joy! This is outstanding work, congratulations and thanks for your hard work.
    However I have a problem : I tried using the latest version of Advanced Genie Editor to make changes to the genie_x2.dat file (mainly to boost resource amounts and tower ranges), and AGE crashes every time I try to open the file. I read on some forum page that a special version of AGE was used to created Expanding Fronts ; is that why I can't open the file with the public version of AGE? If so, is it possible for you to make your version of AGE available for download?
    Thanks in advance!
    NobleNerd
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-07-20 01:11 PM EDT (US)     2107 / 2125       
    Yeah, I noticed the missing Resistance fast fighter too. I didn't even think to look in the Rebel Alliance roster for it.

I also noticed that the Resistance can't seem to build assault mechs in standard games. I'm assuming that's a bug...

As much as a hate Disney's butchery of the sequel trilogy, the Resistance and First Order are looking fantastic in EF. We should use this to rewrite the sequels.

And are those Trandoshan units in the unaffiliated roster? Are you guys teasing us with another civ?

[This message has been edited by NobleNerd (edited 05-07-2020 @ 01:12 PM).]

Tevious
    Clone Trooper
    (id: The Vampire Slayer)
    posted 05-10-20 05:56 AM EDT (US)     2108 / 2125       
    And are those Trandoshan units in the unaffiliated roster? Are you guys teasing us with another civ?
    Those were made for a Wookie campaign that isn't completed.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
    || OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
    || ŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
    @)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
    NobleNerd
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-19-20 05:18 AM EDT (US)     2109 / 2125       
    Those were made for a Wookie campaign that isn't completed.
    But does that mean eventual Trandoshan civ?
    Captain Keno
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-23-20 12:35 PM EDT (US)     2110 / 2125       
    When does the .EXE version of EF1.3 come out?
    Tevious
    Clone Trooper
    (id: The Vampire Slayer)
    posted 05-24-20 11:19 AM EDT (US)     2111 / 2125       
    I'm not even sure there are plans for an installer anytime soon. Just do the manual installation. Read the instructions, it's very easy to do. Literally just drag-drop the GAME folder into your Galactic Battlegrounds Saga folder.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
    || OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
    || ŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
    @)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
    kcesar68
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-26-20 09:38 AM EDT (US)     2112 / 2125       
    "I also noticed that the Resistance can't seem to build assault mechs in standard games. I'm assuming that's a bug..."

I don't. I think it's a really weird deviation in their tech tree kinda like how in Age of Empires 2 Mayans, Incas and Aztecs don't get cavalry, Indians don't get knights cavaliers or paladins, or how FO doesn't get mounted troopers and instead flame troopers.
    Shifter
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-26-20 10:19 PM EDT (US)     2113 / 2125       
    Deleted

[This message has been edited by Shifter (edited 05-26-2020 @ 11:53 PM).]

Matthew1502
    Clone Trooper
    posted 05-30-20 09:08 PM EDT (US)     2114 / 2125       
    I have a suggestion, altough I don't know if the game engine will allow it: create space workers and space buildings.

The "space worker" would be able to move trough land and space in order to build space (floating) buildings like battle stations, which would be only buildable on starfield or cloud terrain. I know this game isn't properly designed for space battles, but either way I think that would be a great improvement if possible.

Example: an imperial city on an asteroid surrounded by Golan Defense Platforms that have turbolasers, shields and can create all units from Airbase.
    MatthewII
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-02-20 04:18 AM EDT (US)     2115 / 2125       
    I have a suggestion, altough I don't know if the game engine will allow it: create space workers and space buildings.

The "space worker" would be able to move trough land and space in order to build space (floating) buildings like battle stations, which would be only buildable on starfield or cloud terrain. I know this game isn't properly designed for space battles, but either way I think that would be a great improvement if possible.

Example: an imperial city on an asteroid surrounded by Golan Defense Platforms that have turbolasers, shields and can create all units from Airbase.
    Mm, those are rather niche catergories, given that few maps have starfield terrain, and none AFAIK have cloud. Probably better to make them special units.
    NobleNerd
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-02-20 04:52 PM EDT (US)     2116 / 2125       
    I have a super overcomplicated thread (should be one of the first) in this section that suggests a whole new starfield construction mechanic that's even more fleshed-out than naval construction. Probably too much for EF, but meh.
    Matthew1502
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-02-20 09:08 PM EDT (US)     2117 / 2125       
    I have a super overcomplicated thread (should be one of the first) in this section that suggests a whole new starfield construction mechanic that's even more fleshed-out than naval construction. Probably too much for EF, but meh.

Actually the naval construction itself should be the space construction. There is no "naval ship" on SW universe that I recall now, except for submarine vessels and hover veichles that can also fight on land. I wonder what the creators of this game were thinking back then when they chose to do sea battles rather then space ones.

About the thread, we could have two kinds of air/space buildings: The regular airbases (which would function in the same way as it does) and shipyards that would be buildable on starfield from a ground support (like current shipyards are buildable on costal waters).

These space shipyards would be to create corvettes (average cost), frigates (heavy cost) and capital ships (huge cost). Unfortunate, for a good gameplay, they would have to be very underscaled to fit well on the screen.

About balance: corvettes would have anti-fighter and anti-trooper role, frigates would have anti-corvette and anti-mech role, and capital ships would have anti-corvette, anti-frigate and anti-building role, demolishing everything in their path. Air cruisers would still be avaiable on Fortress for planetary battles.

And what about fishing? Well, the naval shipyard would still exist due to the original campaigns and, like the air cruiser, for planetary battles.

Well, that's the best I can think for now.
    NobleNerd
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-02-20 09:40 PM EDT (US)     2118 / 2125       
    I think the main reason they went with naval units was to flesh out the stronger aspects of the Gungans as a civ and provide more combat depth in swamps like those on Naboo and Kashyyyk and across island planets like Reytha. It's an aspect of Star Wars that's rarely explored outside of games like SW: Starfighter and SW: Battle for Naboo, so I kind of like it.

I imagine having the Lok Revenants as a civ would also feature some naval buffs. I also have a thread talking about potential factions and their bonuses...

[This message has been edited by NobleNerd (edited 06-02-2020 @ 09:42 PM).]

MatthewII
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-02-20 10:21 PM EDT (US)     2119 / 2125       
    Mm, The Gungans never really fitted in for me. I'd have been happier if they'd gone with another power, say, the Hutts.
    Matthew1502
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-03-20 12:29 PM EDT (US)     2120 / 2125       
    Gungans were necessary for the TF campaign. But they didn't need to be a playable faction, that's a fact. Like the buildings of Bespin and Coruscant, Gungan buildings (as well as some units) could be avaiable on Scenario Editor. And the Gungan campaign itself could be replaced by a proper Naboo campaign which would be more interesting, and the Naboo faction itself could have some gungan units (like boats).

People could argue the same thing about the wookies (that could be mixed with the rebels), but at least they make sense and are more charismatic. I mean, does anyone really like Jar Jar Binks and his fellows?

If the game creators had given decent aircraft for the gungans (or had not given any aircraft at all) they could be an acceptable faction. Those birds are the weirdest things of the game, being able to fly in outer space completely ignoring the logic.
    Gen_Rhys_Dallows
    Jedi Knight
    posted 06-03-20 02:07 PM EDT (US)     2121 / 2125       
    The Gungans having space-breathing birds isn't any less logical the Wookies fighting a war with Geonosians on Dagobah.

We have no plans to make any drastic alterations to the way the game plays or to remove/replace any faction.

ARMY STRONG
    Expanding Fronts Mod
    MatthewII
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-05-20 05:31 AM EDT (US)     2122 / 2125       
    @Gen_Rhys_Dallows Hey, I'm not saying it's a change that should be made (I can only imagine how much work would be involved in doing so), just that it's a decision I wish the developers had gone another way on.

@Matthew1502 A point in the Wookiee's favour is that (when the game was made at least, before Disney wiped the old continuity away) the Wookiees had been a space-faring civilisation for several thousand years, while the Gungans had yet to even leave their own world before the Trade Federation invasion.

[This message has been edited by MatthewII (edited 06-05-2020 @ 05:50 AM).]

Bail P Organa
    Clone Trooper
    posted 06-06-20 03:46 AM EDT (US)     2123 / 2125       
    This mod is amazing! I have some suggestions for it.

First of all, I noticed that I guess it doesn't include Aayla Secura. Do you think EF could include the Aayla Secura mod by obiwANDYZ? It stood out to me that it wasn't included.

[EDIT: Sorry, I just read earlier in the thread, I guess the existing Aayla Secura didn't make the cut?]

There's also some good stuff from Commander Deviss for KOTOR and CIS units.

Other than that, I have some ideas for possible future units.

Galactic Republic:

Bultar Swan
    Even Piell
    Luminara Unduli
    Barriss Offee
    Jocasta Nu
    Coleman Trebor
    Yarael Poof
    Siri Tachi
    Tahl
    Oppo Rancissis
    Yaddle
    Lama Su
    Taun We
    Chancellor Valorum
    Mas Amedda

CIS:

Shu Mai
    San Hill
    Wat Tambor
    Passel Argente
    Diamond-Class Cruiser

Galactic Empire:

Captain Pellaeon
    Joruus C'baoth

Gungans:

Captain Tarpals on foot

Royal Naboo:

Ric Olie

Rebel Alliance:

Mon Mothma
    Admiral Ackbar
    Crix Madine
    Borsk Fey'lya
    Nien Nunb
    Mole Miner
    Lady Luck (Lando's ship)
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Tahiri Veila

Trade Federation:

Lott Dod
    Neimoidian Guard
    Lucrehulk-class battleship

Wookiees:

Quagga on foot
    Mallatobuck
    Male Wookiee Civilian
    Female Wookiee Civilian

Zann Consortium

Talon Kardde
    Aves
    Black Sun Guard

No Civilization

Sebulba
    Ziro the Hutt
    Sy Snootles

The next ones are generic units, like the Aqualish, Klaatu etc.

Gran
    Ishi Tibb
    Duro
    Sulusstan
    Muun
    Toydarian
    Swokes Swokes
    Bith
    Aqualish Female
    Quarren Female
    Rodian Female
    Duro Female
    Noghri
    Human Male Civilian
    Human Female Civilian

The Gran, Ishi Tibb, Duro, Sulusstan, Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma and the Lady Luck are already mods in existence.

You guys have done a fantastic job, thanks so much for making SWGB so much better. Do you like any of these ideas?

[This message has been edited by Bail P Organa (edited 06-07-2020 @ 10:20 PM).]

Moff Seedron
    Clone Trooper
    posted 08-13-20 03:34 AM EDT (US)     2124 / 2125       
    Very impressive work. Total civ conversion used to be the holy grail of SWGB modding but now you are actually making NEW civs. And it's looking great. I remember the old days struggling with the mod installer and SLP editor, haha.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    thisismacko
    Clone Trooper
    posted 08-15-20 05:15 AM EDT (US)     2125 / 2125       
    Great work guys! Just installed it, gonna play around with it for a while, might make some scenario after that.
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 83 84 85  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames