You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1655 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 17 18 19 20 21 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-08-13 02:47 PM EDT (US)         
Welp. You know the deal. Pretty much anything Star Wars. The good, bad, and ugly. Mostly bad and ugly, though.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 04-05-2018 @ 12:38 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-02-14 10:49 AM EDT (US)     541 / 1655       
SLAY THE HERETIC.

Seriously, though... those are just the shitty part of the fandom. It doesn't matter which one you saw first... just that you rate ESB above all. <_<

:p

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 02-02-14 02:08 PM EDT (US)     542 / 1655       
And if you rate RotJ above that...we have a problem. By we I mean you.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 02-02-14 03:01 PM EDT (US)     543 / 1655       
Like Han's "Less than 12 parsecs" thing. I just assumed he was boasting and had no idea what he was actually talking about. But then the Kessel Run became a real thing and they tried to explain it because Han would never lie about something.
Yeah, this and "Ki-Adi-Mundi was not a Knight because Anakin couldn't possibly make a mistake in the middle of his temper tantrum" are probably the most annoying of SW many retcons.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 02-02-14 07:41 PM EDT (US)     544 / 1655       
I just managed to find the old Battle of Yavin and Battle of Endor games again. Both are free arcade-style flight sims. It's no X-Wing/TIE but they're fun, and difficult as all hell.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-03-14 07:41 PM EDT (US)     545 / 1655       
So why does Germany get TCW6 and not us? I thought George hated Germans.

...Then again, it is Disney now.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-14 07:48 PM EDT (US)     546 / 1655       

Why is there an Kilimanjaro-class dreadnought in the Imperial Fleet?

...The anthropocentric (it's a better word than "Humanocentric") Empire, known for its anti-alien policies, openly uses not just an alien for recruiting... but the so-called "Inquisitor"?

Oh God, they're going to rape the rank plaque system again... and after Dan Wallace finally had it make a small amount of sense (and even then, it was riddled with holes!)

...That one does get a little smirk.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 02-04-2014 @ 08:07 PM).]

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-04-14 09:08 PM EDT (US)     547 / 1655       
I'm actually willing to overlook any canon issues in these and say I want them on my wall--I love that vintage look. The first one especially.

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-14 09:10 PM EDT (US)     548 / 1655       
Oh, they're quite pretty... just... argh.

They are my Skyrim, if you will. <_<

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 02-04-14 09:16 PM EDT (US)     549 / 1655       
Understandable. But 20s-50s pop art is my weakness.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-14 09:28 PM EDT (US)     550 / 1655       
And I still want to know why there's a Kilimanjaro flying formation with ISDs. If Shepard had recruited the Empire to fight the Reapers, then FA would get his sugary, cherry-on-top ending and love Mac Walters.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-04-14 10:58 PM EDT (US)     551 / 1655       
Mac Walters is too dumb to think of something that awesome

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-04-14 11:23 PM EDT (US)     552 / 1655       
Ah, but then Shepard has to overthrow the Empire.

Eh, she could do it. Force be damned; we have Jack and Liara.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-05-14 01:07 AM EDT (US)     553 / 1655       
Force bubble

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-05-14 09:57 AM EDT (US)     554 / 1655       
Level 50 required.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 02-05-2014 @ 09:57 AM).]

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-05-14 01:02 PM EDT (US)     555 / 1655       
Base Delta Zero it is then

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-05-14 01:05 PM EDT (US)     556 / 1655       
Ah, but you forget... since it involves the Empire, they'll obviously be stopped at the very last second.

Shepard wins simply by being the hero. <_<

Maybe black-and-white hero-centered morality isn't so bad! >_>

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-05-14 01:19 PM EDT (US)     557 / 1655       
You'd be right if we were talking Karpyshyn's Shepard. Since this would be Mac's Shepard, he/she'll give his/her life at the end for absolutely no reason whatsoever

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-05-14 01:24 PM EDT (US)     558 / 1655       
Who said it would be Mac's?

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-05-14 02:15 PM EDT (US)     559 / 1655       
Cuz you love Mac more than Drew?

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-05-14 02:34 PM EDT (US)     560 / 1655       
Not really; I just say that to annoy you.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-05-14 03:04 PM EDT (US)     561 / 1655       
And the mystery as to the love for ME3 deepens. O_o

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-05-14 03:11 PM EDT (US)     562 / 1655       
For my ally is Princess Celestia... and a powerful ally she is.

So, how about that War in Space or Star Battles or whatever this is supposed to be about?

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-06-14 02:58 PM EDT (US)     563 / 1655       
So, my dad puton the NFL Channel earlier... saw a little blurb in the corner of the screen: "Star Wars-themed helmets?" I had a brief interest in football... but it faded quickly.

Then I saw a little link on my Facebook feed. So, now, I happily share:
http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap2000000323761/0ap2000000323728

GO WALKERS!

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-14 04:31 PM EDT (US)     564 / 1655       
Royal Guards all the way.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-06-14 04:35 PM EDT (US)     565 / 1655       
...I can't tell who they're supposed to be. But I'm glad they got the planet right.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-14 04:50 PM EDT (US)     566 / 1655       
I was quite impressed with it too. I find most of this rather awesome

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-06-14 05:30 PM EDT (US)     567 / 1655       

Oh ho ho ho ho... I do so love canon precedents for my evil plans.

...That said...

The droid has feminine programming. Is that why is has lipstick?

EDIT: Oh. The droid is voiced by Cara Pifko. In that case, it shall now be known as "Cylon Kelly."

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 02-06-2014 @ 05:33 PM).]

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-14 05:35 PM EDT (US)     568 / 1655       
What is that top one? It looks Mando to me.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 02-06-14 05:37 PM EDT (US)     569 / 1655       
It is the vanguard of your destruction; the harbinger of your ascension. And yeah, Mando.

...Eww, I feel all Travissy for a bit.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-14 05:47 PM EDT (US)     570 / 1655       
Ah Sovereign...He gave me such hope for that enemy.

Also, called it!

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 17 18 19 20 21 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 56  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames