You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kousoku Senkan Moffgou

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1642 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 47 48 49 50 51 ··· 55  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-08-13 02:47 PM EDT (US)         
Welp. You know the deal. Pretty much anything Star Wars. The good, bad, and ugly. Mostly bad and ugly, though.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 04-05-2018 @ 12:38 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 06-01-17 10:05 PM EDT (US)     1441 / 1642       
https://youtu.be/0Ce76OHPTUw

Never forget... that was canon.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 06-22-17 10:46 PM EDT (US)     1442 / 1642       

I thought this might interest some of you.

p.s. Sadly, I still don't have the trailer for the new Star Wars Episode VIII film. If anybody finds it by now, it'll probably be Dallows first. I usually find them afterwards.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-01-17 05:43 PM EDT (US)     1443 / 1642       
It is a bit sad that in four years, we cannot fill an "Anything SW" thread. I know we do branch off into special threads for spoilers and stuff... but... damn.

Is SW really that uninteresting to us anymore?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 07-01-17 06:16 PM EDT (US)     1444 / 1642       
"Anymore"? Six months later and I haven't even gotten around to seeing Rogue One yet. Actually my attitude towards Star Wars has probably improved: I went from loving it to hating it to now not really caring about it one way or the other.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-03-17 10:13 AM EDT (US)     1445 / 1642       
But... but... single-row rank plaques!

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 07-03-17 04:48 PM EDT (US)     1446 / 1642       
Just out of curiosity, does anyone play Galaxy of Heroes?

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-05-17 08:02 PM EDT (US)     1447 / 1642       
http://sfdebris.com/videos/special/shadowsjourney.php

Watch this, my little ponies. It's really good.

Everything you ever wanted to know about George Lucas' own fall to the dark side... including his own "cutting off Mace's hand" moment.

[This message has been edited by Moff von Degurechaff (edited 07-05-2017 @ 08:09 PM).]

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 07-15-17 08:56 AM EDT (US)     1448 / 1642       
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-15-17 11:13 PM EDT (US)     1449 / 1642       
https://www.facebook.com/TheStarWarsHub/videos/1075254529243731/

Yep, at 2:21... that is Finn and the new Resistance character they've been hyping up playing dress-up. And man, that camera angle and setup looks familiar... <_<

It's like poetry. It's sort of they rhyme. Every stanza kinda rhymes with the last one.

Hopefully, it'll work.

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 07-16-17 00:11 AM EDT (US)     1450 / 1642       
Did anybody get any updates about the new film?

please, discuss.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-16-17 08:13 AM EDT (US)     1451 / 1642       
Did you actually click the link? <_<

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 07-16-17 02:23 PM EDT (US)     1452 / 1642       
You know what the answer is

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-16-17 05:28 PM EDT (US)     1453 / 1642       
That he posted just to get his name next to the forum? Again?

Yeah. I know. Keno, I posted a behind-the-scenes look at Episode VIII from the production staff and cast. There's lots of things there to discuss. So, I will never retract my above statement. Your posting pattern suggests there is nothing more to the vacuous additions you make and insist it is content.

Please, try to post things of substance and content. Read other posts. Don't just see that someone else's name is next to a forum and slap something up to make yourself feel good. You will find your forumming experience will dramatically improve if you put in the work.

Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 07-18-17 08:06 PM EDT (US)     1454 / 1642       

It's trainwreck time again.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Empress Fumiko
Clone Trooper
(id: BananaTrooper)
posted 07-21-17 09:56 PM EDT (US)     1455 / 1642       
The Rebels thread got archived.

So, basic combined arms and air support tactics are considered a stroke of tactical genius in Star Wars? =P

And what's a Grand Admiral doing commanding a ground assault? While a government official commands naval operations? =P

I love China, I love Japan, I love Vietnam. (I'm very fun in island dispute discussions.)
Take everything I say with a bucket of salt.
Perpetually hungry and searching for cheese and pineapples.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 07-31-17 08:18 AM EDT (US)     1456 / 1642       

Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 08-01-17 05:55 PM EDT (US)     1457 / 1642       
Look, I know you guys don't wanna hear from me, but can I please request my "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" thread to be unarchived? I wanted to post something for a week now and I can't do it.

and before you ask, no, it is an update and nothing else.

[This message has been edited by Captain Keno (edited 08-01-2017 @ 06:02 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-13-17 06:32 PM EDT (US)     1458 / 1642       

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 06:48 PM EDT (US)     1459 / 1642       
Aaaaand The Great War just got awesome

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 06:59 PM EDT (US)     1460 / 1642       
I didn't realize Star Destroyers were atmosphere-capable.

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-13-17 07:03 PM EDT (US)     1461 / 1642       
...Right, you haven't seen Rogue One yet. But you have seen Rebels, haven't you?

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 07:24 PM EDT (US)     1462 / 1642       
I suppose I should have been slightly pissed about that new Star Destroyer fact, but considering how utterly shit the First Order is, I'll take anything that makes the Empire OP

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 07:30 PM EDT (US)     1463 / 1642       
No, I haven't watched any of the animated stuff since season 3 of TCW. I do still need to rent Rogue One, though.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-13-17 08:16 PM EDT (US)     1464 / 1642       
Ohh. Rebels is good. I mean, it's no MLP Season 5-7...

But it's decent. <_<

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 08:30 PM EDT (US)     1465 / 1642       
Which reminds me, I also need to get around to watching the last four episodes of MLP.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-13-17 08:49 PM EDT (US)     1466 / 1642       
Is Daily Motion working for you?

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 09:19 PM EDT (US)     1467 / 1642       
Yes, I've just been unenthusiastic. TBH season 7 has been kind of up and down in quality, IMO.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-13-17 09:30 PM EDT (US)     1468 / 1642       
Eh, it's pretty good. I mean... Discord, man! And Apple background!

And Pony Stalin. I really find myself liking Starlight; she's a fun character. Even if it's like Aria/Nyreen with Trixie/Starlight. <_<

...Okay, I've done everything but work in Girls und Panzer and/or Kantai Collection into this off-topic tangent. And that's because you guys don't know enough... yet. And GuP made you feel ill (still really sorry about that :(). So that means I need to convert more boats and tank drivers. >_>

Plus Pony crossovers with both abound.

[This message has been edited by Moff von Degurechaff (edited 08-13-2017 @ 09:31 PM).]

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 08-13-17 09:35 PM EDT (US)     1469 / 1642       
Actually, Starlight is part of what made me like last season better; I feel like she's turning from "the voice of reason who points out when the main cast are acting like idiots" to "Twilight 2.0"...

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 08-13-17 09:39 PM EDT (US)     1470 / 1642       
No, she was voice of reason in the newest one. Although, it was a bit of a not-so-friendly jab at the more nitpicky fans.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 47 48 49 50 51 ··· 55  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames