You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1043 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Star Wars Rebels
Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars Rebels
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 35  Next Page »
Empire of Darkness
Clone Trooper
(id: Imperial Force)
posted 05-20-13 09:43 AM EDT (US)         
Star Wars Rebels

Interesting turn of events, and quite frankly, I'm glad to see Filoni involved.

Perhaps an older Ahsoka Tano will appear in this series.

I personally hope they try to take a more series tone with the series, but some how the doubt of that eats away more than the Jar Jar Binks episodes of Clone Wars ever could. The Disney ownership is giving us new movies, the partnership with EA will give us new games; the next couple of years will determine whether or not we actually wanted any of it.

Whoa.

[This message has been edited by Empire of Darkness (edited 05-20-2013 @ 09:46 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 10-14-13 05:41 PM EDT (US)     181 / 1043       
Filoni can rot in hell right next to Walters.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 10-14-13 05:44 PM EDT (US)     182 / 1043       
Why do you think I flocked to... FAUST! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-16-13 04:11 AM EDT (US)     183 / 1043       
Hell, I'd be happy to have Shifter back period... if he was willing to follow the rules.
The problem is, he'd have to be consistent to keep following the rules. See my point?
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-16-13 10:18 AM EDT (US)     184 / 1043       
I have my own points, but I'd rather not state them in case they're taken as a challenge.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Arle
Clone Trooper
(id: Crazy Milenko)
posted 10-30-13 02:28 AM EDT (US)     185 / 1043       
I'd much rather have Shifter back than chewie.
Bah, to eternal banspace for them all.
Bring back Scarlet and I'd be content

Moving away from that subject now.
Ahsoka, is a waste of force and sabers.
Ventress on the other hand, while being sexily animated, did throw away her force sect allegiances.

I would love to see her as hunter in the show.
Maybe her beating the hell outta Aurra Sing

Dallows dear, the clone aging was eventually cured.
Considering I believe it was Jaing Skirata who eventually stood at Gev's wedding.

Dunno it Traviss's works were made canon but it certainly appears that way.

As for the Inquisitor, Palpy did have a few hands along with a knack for hiring "Scum of the galaxy"

They'll prolly play it off as such, in the end killing it.
I don't like the idea of a show with more Jedi though.
Sure we could peek in on Obi drying his socks on Tatooine but I rather this show make up for the lack of 1313.

I wish to Fett, Bossk, Dengar, Sing.
More planets, smugglers, imperials and rebels defecting.

Sadly all our wishes will more than likely be in vain.
No TFU III, Gods I hope they don't turn the show into that

I turned Wolfkin! Of all people. - DunC
I call for an assault on OD. - Nacht
*Handcuffs Nacht and Wolfkin* - Blatant
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-13 03:05 PM EDT (US)     186 / 1043       
What, you don't want another appearance of a character more emo than Anakin?

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-30-13 03:12 PM EDT (US)     187 / 1043       
This is why I'm more excited about new episodes of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (well, new to BBC America... so less censoring, at least) and MLP Season 4 than anything SW.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-13 04:14 PM EDT (US)     188 / 1043       
Sorry, but I don't recognize the opinion anyone who enjoys ME3 and MLP

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-30-13 04:34 PM EDT (US)     189 / 1043       
So, people with normal human emotions?

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 10-30-13 06:01 PM EDT (US)     190 / 1043       

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-13 09:34 PM EDT (US)     191 / 1043       
There is no fun in normality

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-30-13 09:37 PM EDT (US)     192 / 1043       
True, but too much abnormality leads to... well, George Lucas.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-13 09:40 PM EDT (US)     193 / 1043       
I could say something to keep this banter going, but I fear it would be going a touch to far so I shall keep it to myself.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-30-13 09:41 PM EDT (US)     194 / 1043       
Don't worry; I have edit powers. <_<

:p

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-13 10:19 PM EDT (US)     195 / 1043       
There is no fun in normality
It's best to be neurologically abnormal but emotionally normal. To my knowledge, that first category only includes me and Sarthos on these boards, though.

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992

[This message has been edited by Zaarin (edited 10-30-2013 @ 10:19 PM).]

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-13 10:39 PM EDT (US)     196 / 1043       
emotionally normal
Is there such a thing? There's emotionally STABLE which is always a very big plus >_>
Don't worry; I have edit powers.
Aye, but it's always best to avoid having that be necessary.

[This message has been edited by Flying Ace (edited 10-30-2013 @ 10:40 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-30-13 10:50 PM EDT (US)     197 / 1043       
Aye, but it's always best to avoid having that be necessary.
Good, you passed the test.

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-31-13 11:55 AM EDT (US)     198 / 1043       
...and will diminish. You will pass into the West, and remain Galadriel.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-31-13 12:42 PM EDT (US)     199 / 1043       
...I will make you go on a date with Riene.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-31-13 02:46 PM EDT (US)     200 / 1043       
And the 200th post is mine.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-31-13 05:23 PM EDT (US)     201 / 1043       
Oh, then you can date Riene, too.

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-31-13 06:09 PM EDT (US)     202 / 1043       
I'd like a date.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-31-13 07:12 PM EDT (US)     203 / 1043       
Not Riene. <_<

Not even after she changes her model to Yvonne Strahovsky. :p

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 10-31-13 08:59 PM EDT (US)     204 / 1043       
Okay, I give up. Who the hell is Riene?

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-31-13 09:11 PM EDT (US)     205 / 1043       
She was my example for "justifiable evil."

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 11-01-13 01:17 AM EDT (US)     206 / 1043       
...What?

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 11-01-13 10:10 AM EDT (US)     207 / 1043       
Reread the thread. It's the big post.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 11-01-13 02:21 PM EDT (US)     208 / 1043       
Ugh. Can't you just give me the short version? >_<

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 11-01-13 02:24 PM EDT (US)     209 / 1043       
You don't want to be her plaything.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 11-01-13 02:25 PM EDT (US)     210 / 1043       
Now was that so hard?

« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 35  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames