You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1043 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Star Wars Rebels
Bottom
Topic Subject:Star Wars Rebels
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6 7 8 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 35  Next Page »
Empire of Darkness
Clone Trooper
(id: Imperial Force)
posted 05-20-13 09:43 AM EDT (US)         
Star Wars Rebels

Interesting turn of events, and quite frankly, I'm glad to see Filoni involved.

Perhaps an older Ahsoka Tano will appear in this series.

I personally hope they try to take a more series tone with the series, but some how the doubt of that eats away more than the Jar Jar Binks episodes of Clone Wars ever could. The Disney ownership is giving us new movies, the partnership with EA will give us new games; the next couple of years will determine whether or not we actually wanted any of it.

Whoa.

[This message has been edited by Empire of Darkness (edited 05-20-2013 @ 09:46 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 10-13-13 03:47 PM EDT (US)     151 / 1043       
...Ennngh. That was Hale?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 10-13-13 03:51 PM EDT (US)     152 / 1043       
Yes, it was. Chuchi, Aayla Secura (who she can't reprise ), and Padme's Rodian friend (who is also dead, if I recall correctly).

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 03:52 PM EDT (US)     153 / 1043       
...The murdered one or the murderer?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 10-13-2013 @ 03:53 PM).]

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 03:53 PM EDT (US)     154 / 1043       
I don't remember. Wikipedia lists her name as Lolo Purs...I simply remember she was friends with Padme--which doesn't speak well for her.

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-13-13 03:53 PM EDT (US)     155 / 1043       
who she can't reprise
If they can bring Maul back, I wouldn't put it past them to do something equally dumb this time around. I expect to see Mace at least.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 10-13-2013 @ 03:54 PM).]

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 03:56 PM EDT (US)     156 / 1043       
With Mace at least we don't see a body--as opposed to Maul or Secura. A lot of body, in Secura's case.

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 03:59 PM EDT (US)     157 / 1043       
As long as we don't see anybody explicitly burned after death, anybody can be brought back to life For all we know, maybe Secura has some kind of an awesome vibranium spine/ribcage implant so she was just messed up a bit but all her vital organs were intact
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:00 PM EDT (US)     158 / 1043       
Or maybe she was just protected by impractical armor.

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:02 PM EDT (US)     159 / 1043       
That makes sense, because, as we all know, all female vital organs are in the boob area which wasn't touched by any of the clone troopers' blasts
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:10 PM EDT (US)     160 / 1043       
They shot her in the back of the damn head a couple times.

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:12 PM EDT (US)     161 / 1043       
Maybe lekku aren't vital anymore?

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:16 PM EDT (US)     162 / 1043       
Not lekku; HEAD. SKULL.

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:17 PM EDT (US)     163 / 1043       
SKULL IS NOT PROTECTED BY BOOB ARMOR SO SHE'S FINE
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:17 PM EDT (US)     164 / 1043       
I'm pretty certain Star Wars has amply proven that the brain is not an essential organ.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:18 PM EDT (US)     165 / 1043       
Hale should be a female Imperial officer... who interacts with Rex if he survives TCW6. Even if it's just in passing.

Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-13-13 04:19 PM EDT (US)     166 / 1043       
None of the clones wanted to kill her, so all of their blasters were on stun.
who interacts with Rex if he survives TCW6
Has the 'Clones age twice as fast as normal people' thing been thrown out?

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 10-13-2013 @ 04:20 PM).]

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:25 PM EDT (US)     167 / 1043       
No; that's George canon. So Rex would be... 56. Perhaps, after Order 66, he left the Empire and became a bounty hunter while mourning the plight of his kind... wasting themselves in wars for an uncaring Empire...

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:25 PM EDT (US)     168 / 1043       
None of the clones wanted to kill her, so all of their blasters were on stun.
That's the most logical reason to keep Secura alive, ergo, that's not the one that's going to be used if that's the case
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:28 PM EDT (US)     169 / 1043       
...God, I want to say something... but must set an example as a mod.

A good example.

Think our old friend will come back by the time this is near to airing to discuss the two most likely protagonists? <_<

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:33 PM EDT (US)     170 / 1043       
By old friend, I presume you mean rusty, right? Please mean rusty. Or naboo_pilot. Or at least chewie
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:38 PM EDT (US)     171 / 1043       
*shudder* Chewie is a shi--no, no... dignified, proper decorum.

But seriously, unless Ahsoka and Ventress get turbolasered in the face in Season 6 (which... doubt it; I'm willing to bet they couldn't even afford to pay Eckstein's salary on whatever shoestring budget they cobbled Season 6 together on)... they're gonna crop up in Rebels. And we all know it.

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-13-13 04:39 PM EDT (US)     172 / 1043       
Chewie is a shi--no, no... dignified, proper decorum.
Granted, BUT. At least he was ****ing consistent
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 04:45 PM EDT (US)     173 / 1043       
...Inconsistent is superior in that case. <_<

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-13-13 05:30 PM EDT (US)     174 / 1043       
...Speaking of voice actresses, no wonder Grey DeLisle was willing to voice Derpy for free in a fan video.

That's her only TCW credit, and it's not even in the main show. It's from a tie-in video game.

[This message has been edited by Moff (edited 10-13-2013 @ 05:32 PM).]

Farlander
Clone Trooper
posted 10-14-13 01:18 AM EDT (US)     175 / 1043       
...Inconsistent is superior in that case. <_<
Is it, though? When consistent you know that the person's going to be dealt with relatively quickly with ban-hammers, because, hey, consistent, but when inconsistent and trying to 'fit in the community' and then shitting all over the place and then 'fit in the community again' (and people for some reason consistently give that person the benefit of the doubt) and then shit even MORE all over the place and just pesters the community for a LOT longer than consistent people.
Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-14-13 09:24 AM EDT (US)     176 / 1043       
I'd much rather have Shifter back than chewie.

Hell, I'd be happy to have Shifter back period... if he was willing to follow the rules.

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
posted 10-14-13 12:17 PM EDT (US)     177 / 1043       
That's her only TCW credit, and it's not even in the main show. It's from a tie-in video game.
Weird--'cause I know she played Padme, Asajj, and Shaak Ti--and I think she played a couple other Jedi, too, didn't she?

EDIT: I just realized--TCW was just missing Numbuh 1/2 and Numbuh 3 to be a KND reunion.

[This message has been edited by Zaarin (edited 10-14-2013 @ 12:18 PM).]

Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-14-13 01:08 PM EDT (US)     178 / 1043       
Hell, I'd be happy to have Shifter back period... if he was willing to follow the rules.
You really want to rattle that cage?

ARMY STRONG
Expanding Fronts Mod
Cheapy the Hutt
Clone Trooper
posted 10-14-13 02:22 PM EDT (US)     179 / 1043       
Well, at least we'll be getting a Star Wars property that doesn't revolve around-
"The Jedi will rise"
*snip Inquisitor*

Oh for $%&#'S SAKE Filoni.

Uchuu Senkan Yamoffo
Moff
posted 10-14-13 04:45 PM EDT (US)     180 / 1043       
What did you expect, Cheapy?

« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6 7 8 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 35  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames