You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Working on Zann Consortium campaign... Is it worth it?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Working on Zann Consortium campaign... Is it worth it?
NobleNerd
Clone Trooper
posted 03-11-19 11:30 PM EDT (US)         
Okay, so I'm working on remaking Zann's story from Forces of Corruption to better fit canon.

I've more-or-less completed the first prison breakout mission (with Dash Rendar taking the place of Han Solo and Chewbacca), and I'm planning to make a mission based on the corruption of Mandal Hypernautics via an out-of-system base that was cut off due to the Mandalorian civil war.

Basically... Is this worth it? If it is, we're not allowed to share files here, so where would I go about doing so?
AuthorReplies:
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 03-12-19 00:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
If it is, we're not allowed to share files here
I'm not sure who told you that. The only thing that usually raises flags here is inappropriate content or copyright content. Content from other SW games usually gets a pass, within reason.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 03-12-2019 @ 00:06 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames