You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kousoku Senkan Moffgou

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Dissection of The Star Wars Philosophy/Universe
Bottom
Topic Subject:Dissection of The Star Wars Philosophy/Universe
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 06-11-18 07:16 AM EDT (US)         

If you're asking that I understand what he said my answer is actually most of it. I didn't say I understand all of that and watching all three was interesting and unusually exhausting.

Please... Discuss.
AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 06-15-18 03:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
This is the philosophy.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 06-17-18 05:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Moff, it's probably already too late, but at the very least, it'll be proactive throughout the years.
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 07-09-18 12:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
More philosophy.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames