Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Force Friday 2: Electric Boogaloo
Bottom
Topic Subject:Force Friday 2: Electric Boogaloo
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 09-01-17 04:42 PM EDT (US)         
So today was yet another Force Friday in commemoration of Episode VIII coming out in a few months. Hasbro and LEGO have released their new line of figures, and (aside from that mockery of a Crimson Guard) it's pretty decent. Got myself a Darth Vader, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Stormtrooper, and probably one of the only Last Jedi figures I'll get; Luke Skywalker.

So did anyone else sell their soul (or punched their wallet) for any of the new stuff, or am I alone in my sadness?

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
AuthorReplies:
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 09-01-17 07:26 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
I was about to buy a workable BB-8 unit with a controller, but someone else already claimed it from me before I had a chance so...

[This message has been edited by Captain Keno (edited 09-01-2017 @ 07:26 PM).]

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 09-01-17 07:59 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
Most of my money lately has gone to roleplaying books. (Coriolis is fantastic, should someone be looking for a good space opera RPG.)

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 09-02-17 05:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 09-02-17 06:46 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Minor character, no one cares about him

And you didn't say if you sold your soul to the Disney Wehrmacht.

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 09-02-17 07:05 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
Nope. Not a dime toward them.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 09-02-17 08:00 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
I couldn't tell you why, but I liked Kit (I think that was his name?) as a kid. Kitster. I was close. That sounds like a stupid nickname your dad gives you, though.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 09-04-17 10:59 AM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
MORE IMPORTANTLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSk0X6UFTs

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 09-04-17 03:55 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
I look forward to them working on the new trilogy in ten years. Any sooner and Disney will destroy them

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 09-05-17 12:07 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
2027 for the Episode VII parody? Meanwhile, Disney will be making Episode XIII... and we'll have had the Han Solo movie, the Obi-Wan movie, and a Jar Jar movie.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames