You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kousoku Senkan Moffgou

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » what part of Star Wars is good for scenario design?
Bottom
Topic Subject:what part of Star Wars is good for scenario design?
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 01-28-17 05:31 PM EDT (US)         
Sort-of what the title says. I really wanted to know what part of Star Wars do you guys think would be good for making campaigns for? I really want to know. Is it the historical side of the saga? Would you like to explore stories in the pre-republic era, like before there was a republic? Or would you rather stick to the new republic and its fight against the Empire and make campaigns based from those timelines?

Is history the best part of star wars and would it be great to design campaigns based on them or stick to the more modern, civil war times?

[This message has been edited by Captain Keno (edited 01-28-2017 @ 05:31 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 01-31-17 02:27 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
If you're looking for some magical 'Instant Good' recipe, you're not going to find it. The idea/concept behind the work means nothing if the work itself is of poor quality.

Find an idea that you think you can manage, and do it. Don't worry about what Expanding Fronts is doing, or what campaign somebody else might have made twelve years ago. Nobody gives a toss if something's been done before, only whether it's good or not.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 01-31-2017 @ 02:31 PM).]

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 01-31-17 02:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Leisure Suit Jar Jar is a scenario begging to be made.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 02-01-17 11:48 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Not what I meant and not the answers I was looking for, but fair enough.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames