You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kousoku Senkan Moffgou

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » What books have you read?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What books have you read?
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 09-09-16 03:30 AM EDT (US)         
What was the last book that you have read when you picked up one?

I've (sadly ) only read Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. That's about it.

Like I said, What star wars books have you read?

[This message has been edited by Captain Keno (edited 09-09-2016 @ 03:31 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 09-09-16 11:11 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Inf... oh, Star Wars? The Imperial Sourcebook, most recently.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
ISOmetric
Clone Trooper
posted 09-09-16 01:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
I've gotten around to reading the Republic Commando books (as well as one Imperial Commando book, following the same characters into the rise of the Empire period, but that was as far as Karen Travis got) and the Thrawn trilogy, which I highly recommend. I also read the Knights of the Old Republic comics which were a fun diversion.

It's a long road that has no turning - It's never too late to mend.
The darkest hour is before the dawn, and even this war must end.

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster - Widely considered the galaxy's best drink, the effects of which are like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

~\\*.. The Real McCoy ..*//~
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 09-09-16 04:59 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
The last Star Wars book I read was Allegiance about nine years ago, which is about the point that I recognized that Zahn is a hack and only looks good because most Star Wars authors are worse. Yes, yes, Heir to the Empire is decent. It's the only really decent book--SW or otherwise--Zahn has ever written.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 09-09-16 05:04 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
but that was as far as Karen Travis got)
Before she quit in a huff over the TCW Peacenik Mandos.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 09-09-16 05:08 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
As much as I dislike Karen Traviss, I really can't say I blame her. I mean, I'd rank pacifist Aryan Mandos on a similar plane with godlike Mandos.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 09-09-16 11:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Official SWGB Book Club!

No, I'm just joking. But that's good to know. I didn't know there was a Imperial Commandos novel out there. I'm gonna have to check it out one day.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames