You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kousoku Senkan Moffgou

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1634 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Almost Anything STAR WARS Edition!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 53 54 55  Next Page »
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 10-08-13 02:47 PM EDT (US)         
Welp. You know the deal. Pretty much anything Star Wars. The good, bad, and ugly. Mostly bad and ugly, though.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod

[This message has been edited by Gen_Rhys_Dallows (edited 04-05-2018 @ 12:38 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 10-01-18 08:34 PM EDT (US)     1621 / 1634       

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
jssf1992
Clone Trooper
posted 10-01-18 10:37 PM EDT (US)     1622 / 1634       
That is terrible. On many levels.

Currently listening to: Emil Karma
Tann and Reath part two progress
Completely finished: one
Only Narrative needed: five
In progress: two
To be made: six
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 10-08-18 05:41 PM EDT (US)     1623 / 1634       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbLj3Etviys

Remember, this is where most of the SWGB Wookiee sounds came from.

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 11-05-18 09:56 PM EDT (US)     1624 / 1634       
The outline of the Keldon-class was displayed on a monitor in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Rising Malevolence" in 2008.

That is the most random thing I've seen today.

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 11-08-18 04:03 PM EDT (US)     1625 / 1634       
For. F**k's. Sake.
keldon
TCW is unworthy to host something from Profit and Lace.

[This message has been edited by Kousoku Senkan Moffgou (edited 11-08-2018 @ 04:04 PM).]

Emissary of the Prophets
Clone Trooper
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
posted 11-08-18 04:33 PM EDT (US)     1626 / 1634       
For. F**k's. Sake.
Wow. Let's make a show about the film's weakest character (well, him and Jyn).
TCW is unworthy to host something from Profit and Lace.
Wow, that's harsh even for me. (I've always thought it odd that the Keldon-class shows up in "The Defiant" and "The Die Is Cast," then never shows up again as the Cardassian Union returns to the Galor-class. During the Cardassian-Klingon War it sort of makes sense: the Cardassians lost a lot of hardware in the Obsidian Order/Tal Shiar plot, which had to hurt the military's budget even if it was Obsidian Order property. But the Dominion poured massive resources into Cardassia: you'd think they'd have built some Keldons in that time. I'm guessing they forgot about it, the model got misplaced [like the Norway-class], or they didn't want to take the time to digitize the model [since they were still using physical models at the time the Keldon was introduced]...)

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?

"Most forums derails into talking about memes. Here we derail into in-depth discussions about art. I like ours better."--jssf1992
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 11-09-18 08:53 AM EDT (US)     1627 / 1634       
Just... why is Star Wars?

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
(id: Lord Vader672)
posted 11-09-18 03:03 PM EDT (US)     1628 / 1634       
Wonder when Disney will realize SW isn't turning out to be the long-term investment they thought it would be...maybe next time put people who actually care in charge, but that's just my point of view >_>

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 11-09-18 05:49 PM EDT (US)     1629 / 1634       
Disney only distributes. George picked Kathy.

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 11-09-18 06:42 PM EDT (US)     1630 / 1634       
Still kept her.

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 11-09-18 07:02 PM EDT (US)     1631 / 1634       
Probably in the contract that she has to be on the board for a certain amount of time, or can only be replaced by some kind of internal process.

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 11-30-18 11:18 AM EDT (US)     1632 / 1634       

Hee. "Reification."

Flying Ace
Clone Trooper
posted 11-30-18 04:36 PM EDT (US)     1633 / 1634       
Huh. He's right.

Also, Ben the Bitch's theme sounds a lot like Night on Bald Mountain. More evidence of Williams borrowing, or there because it's in Fantasia and HASHTAGDISNEYFILM!?

Or is it filum?

Also TLJ was shit, so unsurprising the music was also shit.

[This message has been edited by Flying Ace (edited 11-30-2018 @ 04:36 PM).]

Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
posted 12-08-18 00:23 AM EDT (US)     1634 / 1634       
Man... rereading the ANH novelization is simultaneously nostalgic and saddening.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 53 54 55  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames