Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.No replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Looking for playtesters
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for playtesters
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 09-20-18 12:42 PM EDT (US)         
I am making a campaign called "Trombozon". It is going to be uploaded in 3 parts by 5 levels each. I am still on part 1 with 4 out of 5 scenarios ready and the fifth is started.

The campaign features an FPS (although SWGB is in top-down perspective) with RPG elements. It has weapons and items used with taunts and something made by me - a functional inventory system.

The story takes action in the late 25th century. Humanity is now a space specie and a young man named Stan Hawking has joined EOSR - an organization devoted to space exploration. He is sent on his first mission to a foreign planet, but something goes terribly wrong...

The campaign has its demo here. See it first and then decide whether you want to take part or not.

Who is interested?

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames