Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Buildable resource
Bottom
Topic Subject:Buildable resource
kiannameiou
Clone Trooper
posted 07-18-18 03:06 AM EDT (US)         
I know I made a trainable holocron topic and got it right, but I just cannot seem to apply the same to resource stockpile units.

I made a copy of the resource - its not wise to mess the original.

If its made buildable, it cannot be harvested, but to me made gatherable it cannot set a train location.

How to solve this?

[This message has been edited by kiannameiou (edited 07-18-2018 @ 03:27 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 07-19-18 03:40 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Have you tried to see how this works with the farm unit (buildable and able to be harvested)?

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
kiannameiou
Clone Trooper
posted 07-19-18 04:32 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
well its been tried in aok and it does not work.

I am just trying to see if there is a simpler way than making a building with invisible dying units to give a flow of resource - thats in aok heaven.

======

It does not work, the farm turns invisible and cannot be selected just like at aok heaven

[This message has been edited by kiannameiou (edited 07-19-2018 @ 04:59 AM).]

rva2895
Clone Trooper
posted 07-19-18 06:55 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Farm behavior is hardcoded to unit ID. I don't think what you want is possible; your best bet would be to ask at aok heaven forums. Maybe they have come up with some kind of a genie or scenario trick.
kiannameiou
Clone Trooper
posted 07-20-18 09:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
So are jedi/sith temple and nursery buildings also hardcoded to generate nova and food respectively from things garrisoned inside them?

Considering making an ore nerf and garrisoning it but rather doubting it will work.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames