Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Looking for playtesters
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for playtesters
m4ce_windu
Clone Trooper
posted 06-18-18 04:18 PM EDT (US)         
Hey, guys!

I'm looking for playtesters for my next scenario "The Nar Shaddaa Pursuit". You will take control of Dash Rendar and go on a hunt in the vertical city. There is a crapload of triggers involved (over 300) so I want to make sure that everything works as intended. I'm finishing up right now and will be ready within this week.

Anyone interested?
AuthorReplies:
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 06-19-18 07:30 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
I am interested. How are we going to contact?

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
m4ce_windu
Clone Trooper
posted 06-19-18 04:49 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
email would be the most convenient I think. I just need to add some finishing touches and then I can send it to you.
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 06-19-18 10:59 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
Okay, email is someone_from_mars@abv.bg. When you send it, mention that you are m4ce_windu from Heaven.

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
Codebreaker87
Clone Trooper
posted 06-20-18 08:23 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Hey I'm interested in playtesting. Let me know when you have it ready for testing.
m4ce_windu
Clone Trooper
posted 06-23-18 08:15 AM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
The scenario is ready now. What is your email adress?
Codebreaker87
Clone Trooper
posted 06-25-18 08:04 AM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
Okay my email is mkacz87@gmail.com.
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 07-11-18 07:48 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
You've done a pretty solid job with this. You should consider putting together a showcase thread to attract some players.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
m4ce_windu
Clone Trooper
posted 07-21-18 02:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
Thank you, I'll gladly do that. But what exactly is this showcase thread, what does it feature? I don't see any such threads around.
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 07-21-18 10:37 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Generally a thread that describes your scenario, goes over its unique features, and shows some screenshots. AoK Heaven has some good examples of recent projects.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames