You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modpack Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Modpack Discussion » New projectiles not enough single laser SLPs HELP!
Bottom
Topic Subject:New projectiles not enough single laser SLPs HELP!
Odysseus55
Clone Trooper
posted 05-04-18 12:32 PM EDT (US)         
I'm trying to add more variety to the projectiles in the game and I can replace existing ones but the single lasers seem to be limited to: Red, mech destroyer blue, yellow, green.

If I wanted to add say purple and orange, I would have to replace one of those right?

I must be missing something simple.

Thanks
AuthorReplies:
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 05-04-18 02:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
It depends on the SWGB base you are working with. If you are working on SWGB:EF, then there are many more new units including new projectiles. Using Genie Editor 3, I can find the following projectiles which might be of interest for you under these ID's:

#1705 - purple laser
#3374 - red ray
#1890/1892/1997 - blue ray
#1878/1962/2281 - green ray
#1671 - orange ray
#510 - invisible and harmless projectile (which literally delivers no damage); (this one is also available in SWGB vanilla)

For more projectile types, you can visit this thread: http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=10,12007,,10

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
Odysseus55
Clone Trooper
posted 05-04-18 05:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thanks!

I am currently running the CD version with some kind of unofficial patch. All-in-one patch. I think I'll give expanding fronts a try though.

[This message has been edited by Odysseus55 (edited 05-04-2018 @ 05:21 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames