Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Modpack Discussion » True to films tech levels
Bottom
Topic Subject:True to films tech levels
cryoung
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-18 04:47 AM EDT (US)         
Is there any mod which does away with the progression of units so that by tech 4 they still have a resemblance to the movie-versions?

It would be good to play a whole random map with the look and feel of the films without clone troopers using tripod machine guns and weird looking starfighters.
AuthorReplies:
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 02-06-18 06:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
You can just create a scenario with a generated map and disable the high level units for every player. To play on a new map, save the disabling options and choose another seed.

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
cryoung
Clone Trooper
posted 02-07-18 09:57 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Trying this but no matter what I do I can't seem to diable units. I move the units I want to disable from "full list" into the "diabled list", for each player. Yet when I test or load scenario from standard game, all units still available!

I am playing Expanded Fronts. May be the cause of the issue?

[This message has been edited by cryoung (edited 02-07-2018 @ 10:30 AM).]

Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 02-07-18 12:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
There are 8 units (in EF now 10) in the units' list. For example, 8(10) heavy troopers - by one for every civilization. Did you remove them all or only one? If yes, I don't think I will be the one to offer easy solution.

Reskinning the problematic units with Genie editor (i.e. just giving them graphics of the lower level units) can do, but is tons more effort.

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames