You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Anyone found a solution to the lack of simultanious sounds?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Anyone found a solution to the lack of simultanious sounds?
HMS3
Clone Trooper
posted 10-27-17 01:24 AM EDT (US)         
I can't remember when this started to happen (probably after I got windows 10) but the projectile sounds will not overlap anymore. Instead of getting a crisp sound effect every time a repeater trooper fires I'm left with a single depressing blaster bolt sound effect. (And before you say "play expanding fronts and use the configurator" I've tried, it doesn't solve the problem.) I'm sure I can't be the only one who's experiencing this issue, has anyone found a solution?

Please answer my questions, things are really hard to find around here. Most of the stuff I want to do has really never been done before, even though it is totally possible.
AuthorReplies:
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 10-30-17 06:11 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I've been experimenting with projectiles on different fire rates and found out the sounds of some projectiles overlap while others don't. As I know, EF adds new projectiles to old units. As I don't play standard games anymore, I don't know if the new original projectiles of the repeater troopers have overlapping sounds. Which specific repeater trooper are you talking about (they all have different projectiles on EF)? Also,is that specific trooper with its original projectile?

EDIT - I have checked the repeater troopers' original projectiles. Rarely the projectile unit does not make a sound, but overrall I don't encounter lack of sounds. Maybe someone else can help.

I could climb with such ease I went climbing towards the Sun by the ridges of the Great Mountain. It was so light around, so nicely warm, so beautiful, closer to the Sun - I wanted to go right next to it! But I overrated myself, I'm so high now that the light blinds me, heat hurts me and it's too late to go back!!!

[This message has been edited by Darth Kiro (edited 10-30-2017 @ 12:39 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames