Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Game Discussion » Trasse File Update
Bottom
Topic Subject:Trasse File Update
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 01-27-17 11:33 PM EDT (US)         
Hey guys, I managed to update Trasse so that it doesn't look too much like 'Space Mass' anymore. If you want the update, I suggest re-downloading the map now, hopefully this is the last time and it should look like a decent asteroid most of the time in the middle of space.
AuthorReplies:
Darth Kiro
Clone Trooper
posted 01-28-17 04:58 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
I don't think it was necessary posting this topic since only few people have downloaded Trasse and what is more, only few people even know about Trasse.
Captain Keno
Clone Trooper
posted 01-28-17 12:14 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Which is sad, but I can't be that picky. Sorry, they can close the thread now. It's just using up space at this point.
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-08-17 02:46 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
What is Trasse?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
Gen_Rhys_Dallows
Jedi Knight
posted 02-08-17 03:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Sparing us the inevitable copy-pasted Wookieepedia article, it's an asteroid.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Kousoku Senkan Moffgou
Moff
(id: Moff Yittreas)
posted 02-08-17 07:54 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Oh, from Force Commander. Cool.

However, Keno, this doesn't require a thread in GD. It should go in your project thread, of which you should have one. Okay?

New RPG Coming Soon | Purveyor of the Poi | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
"Moff's anime diatribes/photos are infinitely less annoying than legion's communism, so I don't complain." - Azzie, proving that cute girls driving tanks >> Left-wing ideology
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames